** Super Junior Members: Men's Style Magazine

In black~Sexy photoshoot in China! *UPDATED-pg 6*

*UPDATED* On page 6.

CLICK HERE

Ryeowook, Yehsung, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Donghae, Hankyung, and Shiwon! They look sexy in black!

77045193ic6.jpg

24864144oa2.jpg

Super Junior K.R.Y.-Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yehsung

88967242bl5.jpg

Kibum&Donghae

72857753jf5.jpg

Hankyung&Shiwon

13035144jr0.jpg

Hankyung

han2bn1.jpg

han1dw1.jpg

han3vh0.jpg

Kibum

kibum1fz9.jpg

kibum2at2.jpg

Shiwon

shiwon1wm6.jpg

shiwon2op9.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest utopia

HOW DARE THEY RUIN MY DONGHAE'S HAIR?!!! -_- *fumes* Anyhoo, yeah, baaddd choice of hair... regardless, my baby looks hot X) The others look awesome too ^^

Guest kiwistar

Hankyung, Kyuhyun, and Shiwon look best.

What's with Donghae's hair o_0

Frankly, I don't like it. He looks [oily] and his hair looks thin. What happened to the cute, boyish donghae from before ^^;;

Guest iya.donghae

Donghae looked more mature with his hair. I want the childish Donghae back.

he still looked good, though. Smexy. XD XD

Gah, they look good in everything. But they look best in black suits. <3 Hot. *drools*

Guest cc_yang

omfg!!! these pictures are so freaken hot... *drools*... ^q^... *faints*... Xp... omg!!! ahh!!! they are so freaken hot... gosh!!! dang... i think i'm gunna faint again... mann... woo!!! hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:... anyways... dang... RyeoWookie... your hair is getting long... haha!!! looks like your "Miracle" hairstyle... haha!!! :lol:... anyways... aww... when i was looking at these pictures... and i looked at KyuHyun for a long time... i was about to... :tears:... because of what he's going through right now... mann... Hollywood Bowl is next week and he can't come... and i know that it is gunna be hard for the rest of the other members to put a smile on there face for us American Fans... :(... well... at least we understand why they are sad or not as happy at Hollywood Bowl right??? well... at least i do... anyways... thanx a lot for sharing these great hot pictures of Super Junior missing the other six... hehe!!! but... that's all good though... i know that they other six were in Korea still doing other activities... :)...

Guest aybeedee

omg all of looks hott!!!

but im not liking donghea's hair... i miss it short

and Ryeowook's hair i miss the old style :/

or its just my opionion :D

but anyways they are HOTT!! :D

Guest luvinkhero

jkdnhfcdshfvuifvh

EFF BRO! soo sexyy *drools*

kibum and donghae xDD

buh donghae oppa need a haircut though .___.

Archived