Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest CuTiE10o4

hey guys! i'm new to this thread! i just recently began likign lee seung gi! i have a request...does anybody have this 1st album please?!?!? i jsut dled his 2nd and i would LOVE to have his 1st...can someone help me out pleaseeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eunhye

i love his cute smile!!

haha, i think he's a good dancer.. lol

oh btw, he mentioned that he debuted in june, not july.

just to clear that up..

Guest lost_kim

heroine six caps

I love his 둘리 dance!! :blush:

I haven't watched x-man yet, but as soon as I get a chance, I'll make caps too... :P

hsy1.jpg

hsy2.jpg

hsy3.jpg

hsy4.jpg

hsy5.jpg

hsy6.jpg

hsy7.jpg

hsy8.jpg

hsy9.jpg

hsy10.jpg

Guest blueviva_ca

Hi everyone, I noticed that Lee Seung Gi danced to the same song as he did in last week's Heorine 6 intro. Does anyone happen to know thats the title of the song and where I might be able to sample it? Its been stuck in my head all day.

That song seems to like his signature song, and with the dance moves he makes to it is pretty cute. I also noticed in this episode LSG is getting more confident and is doing more cutesy and funny jokes. Like when uncle Shin and Kim Jong Min were doing their thing during the catch the mouse game, LSG would get all pretend annoyed. HAHAHAHa that was so cute. Even Tony played along.

I was quite jealous when one of the H6 gals got the romantic hug from him. awwww I want an embrace like that too, especially a LSG one. :(

Thanks in advance for anyone who will be kind enough to tell me the song title...

EDIT: I forgot to mention, thanks for the caps lost_kim. They really captured all of the cute LSG expressions in this episode.

Guest Sakura Li

Lee Seung Gi reminds me of Shim Changmin a little bit. ^^

He's really cute and an amazing singer!! I just got into him.

BTW, I was listening to his 2nd album and I thought this one songs really sounded like a song from Maroon 5... Am I the only one? Sorry if this was already brought up but I really don't feel like going through 23 pages to find an answer to one question... =___=;

Guest superivystar

i liked his songs but i never gon into him until i watched him on heroine6 yesterday!!! he was so sweet!!! and when he grabbed the girl i was like "awww.." :wub:

Guest heartdrops

Thanks for the caps lost_kim. I'm downloading Herione 6 right now and hope it'll be done soon ^^. Who is that girl?! She gets to hug Seung Gi :o.

Guest krnl0llip0p

is there a new mv out of his? i remember watching the latest banjun drama and at the end where they have the previews.. i saw a preview of his new mv

Guest nessa

hahah awww the caps of him are so cute! I haven't gotten the chance to watch this weeks heroine 6 but by judging by the caps, I bet it was good. I like his outift on this week's episode, makes him look nerdy and cute at the same time.

It seems like he's fitting into the whole environment already, goofing around and such, that's good ^^. I want to see his cute lil' dance ^^

I like his hair in here than the style he had on xman this week, his bangs looks much better here.

Thanx for the great caps!

Guest blueviva_ca

haha okay i just downloaded the episode and listened to it!

i know what you're talking about now! hahah

i dont have the song but its actually the theme song to the kid's cartoon "dooli" i think.

dooli the green little dinosaur.

if i get my hands on it.. i'll upload it here

I took quote from the Heorine 6 thread from my immortality who was kind enough to answer my question. So I thought I bring it over here as well so that those who wondering the same thing I was could get the info too.

Guest lost_kim

x-man caps

real1.jpg

real2.jpg

real3.jpg

real4.jpg

real5.jpg

real6.jpg

real7.jpg

real8.jpg

real9.jpg

real10.jpg

I think I can answer your question Sakura Li... this is the news article I posted in page 19 about this whole issue... It basically says that seung gi sampled the song, and that they finally obtained the permission from the This Love producers...

"가면" the plagiarism aftermath and the desire to get approval...

It basically says that Lee Seung Gi & producers sampled Maroon five's song, and that KMPA and BMG finally solved the whole copyright issue and obtained the permission to use the sample from the producers of "this love."

A spokesman from Lee Seung Gi said, " Yes, 가면 has similarities to "This love", but it's not plagiarism but sampling, and we have gotten from the producers of "this love" permission to use it."

KMPA states that using international melody, lyrics, rhythm without permission, that is called plagiarism. But if you ask permission and pay the necessary fees to the producers of a song, then it's called sampling...

However, in '가면' appeared in the album and was sold, and after it's release the credits to the producers of "this love" appeared and the permission was obtained... which makes this song not a sampling... (sorry my translation is bad... it basically means that instead of getting the necessary permission and paying fees to use the song before the whole album was released, Lee Seung Gi's producers obtained them after the song was already in the market for sale... perhaps the request and the whole deal was in progress when the album was released... that's why maybe the whole idea of plagiarism came up)

BMG says that because the producers of "this love" came up with an agreement, an understanding with Lee Seung Gi's producers, '가면' got it's necessary approval and quick agreements were made btw both parties... everything was managed and turned out well...

Lee Seung Gi's spokesman says, " 'this love' was a song that we always wanted to use and the composer from the beginning agreed to use the song and ask for permission from the original producers/composers... regardless of the money or the time it would take to make the necessary legal arrangements... It was just a matter of timing, that we didn't get permission from the original producers on a right time (meaning before the album was released)..."

They have put in other news too that because Lee Seung Gi's song featured a "musical sampling", a composing skill using some part of the original song as motive, there was a quick settlement with the composer of "this love.."

credits to yahoo korea news...

is there a new mv out of his? i remember watching the latest banjun drama and at the end where they have the previews.. i saw a preview of his new mv

His new movie is out... it's in his main fan site www.leeseunggi.com, but it's not available to download yet... I've been checking clubboxes and musicbugs to see if it was out... once I get it, i'll let you know so whoever wants it can pm me... I have watched the mv, it's pretty nice, but I cannot wait to download it...

Thanks for the caps lost_kim. I'm downloading Herione 6 right now and hope it'll be done soon ^^. Who is that girl?! She gets to hug Seung Gi :o.

the girl that gets to hug seung gi is 현영 (hyun young) she is from bad family the drama... they have started the whole coupling thing, cuz she has this song called: 누나의 꿈(a nunah's dream) and since seung gi is the nunah lover, I think they thought it would be good publicity to put them together...

Hi everyone, I noticed that Lee Seung Gi danced to the same song as he did in last week's Heorine 6 intro. Does anyone happen to know thats the title of the song and where I might be able to sample it? Its been stuck in my head all day.

That song seems to like his signature song, and with the dance moves he makes to it is pretty cute. I also noticed in this episode LSG is getting more confident and is doing more cutesy and funny jokes. Like when uncle Shin and Kim Jong Min were doing their thing during the catch the mouse game, LSG would get all pretend annoyed. HAHAHAHa that was so cute. Even Tony played along.

I was quite jealous when one of the H6 gals got the romantic hug from him. awwww I want an embrace like that too, especially a LSG one. :(

Thanks in advance for anyone who will be kind enough to tell me the song title...

EDIT: I forgot to mention, thanks for the caps lost_kim. They really captured all of the cute LSG expressions in this episode.

do you mean the 둘리 song? that's from a cartoon, as someone already explained... I think I have the song in a cassette :blink: (that's how old the cartoon is)... I'll try to see if I can somehow get it on my computer...

Guest sungaaah

i like his new hair ..its less bulky and doesnt cover up his adorable face as much

as it did when he first came out for his 2nd album.

i loooooved him in this weeks heroine 6 ~ so cute and its funny

how he and the guys got irritated by kimjongmin and shimjunghwan ^^

and im jealous of hyunyoung. lol. shes too old for u, seunggi oppa ! hahahahha

Guest xjuliex16x

I'm so glad that this thread exist.... I have learned so much now about

Seung Gi because I did not know anything about him except his songs.... And now I just found out that he is just 3 days older that me.... He is so cute, I love him, hehe!!....

Guest nonwinky

hmm from the gifs on the first page, it says "banjun drama" on the top... does that mean seung gi was in a banjun drama?? does anyone know the date?

Archived