Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest glitzyglam

i watched the drama!

seung gi IS really cute in it ^^

but obviously, his part isnt that big... u only see him for like.. 10 minutes per episode. hopefully his role will increase as the episodes go on.

Really? I really want to start watching it. . . but it's going to be a drama that lasts a whole year. . . I don't want to get too attatched to it. T.T

Maybe someone will be making LSK cuts? :w00t: I'm still looking around for a LSK CB. T.T

does anyone know where i can get seung gi's mv in clubbox? HD version? ^^ thanx in advance

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen/i60y6 I don't know how HQ this is. . . but it's 46.1 MB. I'll try looking for one that's aroung a 100MB. ^^

btw-- that's the MV for Words that are hard to say

I'm not sure which MV of his you were looking for. ^^;;

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nessa

^---- haha yeah that's the one i'm looking for, thanx ^^

can someone tell me the date of this star golden bell please? hehehe. sorry for all the questions, new to this thread T_T

sg15.jpg

sg16.jpg

sg17.jpg

Guest sungaaah

^^ i think its a feb. epi ? sorry cant really help you there.

i was surprised how well he spoke english in that one =p

Guest glitzyglam

^---- haha yeah that's the one i'm looking for, thanx ^^

can someone tell me the date of this star golden bell please? hehehe. sorry for all the questions, new to this thread T_T

sg15.jpg

sg16.jpg

sg17.jpg

Ep. 69--- Feb 25!!!!! (060225)

you can get that episode at http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

It's under TV Shows -> KBS -> Star Golden Bell

lol--- I loved that episode. His english was pretty impressive. ^^

Guest nessa

ahhh! I just dled and watched the show ^---. Lee Seung gi's english is pretty good, i mean it's not as fluent but you can still understand him. The way he speaks english is just soo cute, i keep rewinding back to his part. ^^ I watch two episodes with him so far, i hope he'll be on there more ^^

I find myself more and more attracted to lsg ^^

I didn't really like him in the beginning...like when he would come out on Brain Survivor...known as the young smart kid who can sing.

And then I saw him on soo many shows! Kind of got sick of him.

Finally, I listened to his songs and FELL IN LOVE! I totally underestimated him. His songs are GREAT! His powerful voice! And he's still young, so his voice can only improve!!

I feel like he's singing "Nae YujaEeNeGga" to me...I hope he sings it to me at Hollywood Bowl! Hahaha :w00t:

Guest babietinhyeu

I finally sat down to listen to his whole album and for some reason I couldn't tell it was him. He has really mature and his voice has mature as well. I also like how he goes into different genre because he has a rapper in one of his song kekeke.

Guest heartdrops

Ep. 69--- Feb 25!!!!! (060225)

you can get that episode at http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

It's under TV Shows -> KBS -> Star Golden Bell

lol--- I loved that episode. His english was pretty impressive. ^^

after you mentioned it, i found the clip on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiBhGB1EbKM...20golden%20bell

wow his englo is awsome! i likey<3

Guest BoA '02

Just so the whole deal with lee seung gi and his song 가면 doesn't turn into speculation and guessing... here's the news about that... Just like nonwinky said, the issue about this song was not plagiarism but sampling... And yes, everyone wants to stop talking about it, but I think it's best if we get the facts straight first...

this just shows that lee seung gi's producers are slow, but they managed things... cuz I believe lee seung gi is too smart to put a song in his album or even sing a plagiarized song... they got the permission, which is what matters now... like they say better late than never...

Hey thanks for resolving the issue.

But I must say, the more likely story is that Lee Seung Ki's producers didn't get permission to use the song and plagiarized it anyway, forcing the Maroon 5 songwriters to give in, give permission and take the money rather than go through the whole international legal process to get back at some nobodys in some small country far away.

Trust me, I have experience with Korean businessmen (albeit limited) and this is the exact kind of thing they would do.

Thanks for clearing it up!!

Guest ~neh~long~

aw, i love 이승기!! >< he grew up now, though ㅠㅠ

it's okay, i still love his cuteness and his voice! ^0^

Guest mandy_quyen

[HQ]060330.M.Net.Countdown

with Bada , Super Junior , FTTS , CSZH , Seeya , LeeSooYoung , Lyn , Se7en , K , Eru , Lee Sueng Ki , Harisu , Park Hye Kyung , Beck Ji Young....

Check my clubbox : folder TV show --> other

Lee Sueng Ki won this week Mnet Countdown ^__^

Guest sunnyz1

^^ i think its a feb. epi ? sorry cant really help you there.

i was surprised how well he spoke english in that one =p

I'm not so surprised about this coz it's said Seunggi is always a top student in school,

so English may be a piece of cake for him~~~^^

with Bada , Super Junior , FTTS , CSZH , Seeya , LeeSooYoung , Lyn , Se7en , K , Eru , Lee Sueng Ki , Harisu , Park Hye Kyung , Beck Ji Young....

Yeah!!!

Sure~~~

Congratulations!!!!!!

Seunggi is really so emotional~~~

Guest nonwinky

if anyone could make a cut of it, i would really really appreciate it :D

Guest lost_kim

Music Core Caps

I was so happy to see him singing his second title ;) ... I love "words that are hard to say," but I'm glad he changed... I hope he makes a mv out of this one too!! :blush: By the way the second title is "입모양"

musiccore1.jpg

musiccore2.jpg

musiccore3.jpg

musiccore4.jpg

musiccore5.jpg

Guest nessa

you guys should watch him on xman this week, he's so cute.

Him and chae yeon were singing a bit to each other, so <333333333. Also they were going up against each other in one of the games. ^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

I freaking love his song "lee mo yang". so good & addictive<333 also i love his presence in xman~ hes soo cute, sweet, and down to earth. :D also im glad hes getting into acting now~ i think he acts pretty well ...

Guest anhtu2005

OMG he is so young!!! love him on LL and X-Man (i have seen him on the show, he seems like Chae Yeon very much, they looked cute together in LL)although of his young age, he is very talented and sing very well, never think that he is only 19!

Archived