Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2017 at 5:05 PM, enilec_15 said:

Hello Hello Gals!!!!

I'm so excited, our darling Seung Gi is coming out tomorrow!!!!! Are you girls (all changed names? cannot recognize who's who anymore) still around for him?? come back ok!!!!! :tongue:

@melleri @HopeAiren @fruitplus @sgsairl @teddy14 @LoveSG @kairen628 @yanaa101 @finagi @incoty @sunshineo @mira08 @Era Ferawati @lovelyclover 

Hihi! Nope. I have not changed my name for a while XXD Thanks for calling me back :wub::wub::wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 12:05 PM, enilec_15 said:

Hello Hello Gals!!!!

I'm so excited, our darling Seung Gi is coming out tomorrow!!!!! Are you girls (all changed names? cannot recognize who's who anymore) still around for him?? come back ok!!!!! :tongue:

@melleri @HopeAiren @fruitplus @sgsairl @teddy14 @LoveSG @kairen628 @yanaa101 @finagi @incoty @sunshineo @mira08 @Era Ferawati @lovelyclover 

Hi~

it is good to be back. 

The last drama I watched was YAAS :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PRINCE CHARMING: TOP 10 UMCHINAS OF K-DRAMALAND

• Lee Seung-gi

lee seung gi umchina ahjummamshies

Lee Seung-gi is not just “The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven,” he is also known as the Ballad King and Nation’s Umchina. Oppa hails from a family of businessmen. He had flying colors and was elected student council president in middle school and high school, he also did good in sports and arts.

Seung-gi oppa obtained his degree in International Trade and Commerce at Dongguk University, where he also received a Special Achievement Award during graduation. He then pursued post graduate studies and earned two master’s degrees, Trade Theory as well as Finance and Cultural Contents.

Aside from his honey-like voice, oppa can also cook!

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/29/prince-charming-top-10-umchinas-of-k-dramaland/

i want see seunggi in a drama nowwwwwwwwwww  not 2019!!!!!

its not fairrrrrrrr!

but  i love it that its an action drama!!!and seunggi character know material arts! love itttttt.

seunggi and suzy are cute together  but she was not my first choice .

2019 isn't that far away!  I'm actually looking forward to something preproduced. His last few dramas have all suffered from production issues and on set incidents, so I'm looking forward to a drama that gets to take time to film. Hopefully, this helps script out as well. 

I guess I loved GFB so much that I'm looking forward to seeing them together again. 

road no.1was the only preproduced k-drama that i saw. and from my view it went out so well and become one of my favorite drama. but i think i read in an interview that even it was preproduced ,they run out of time!!!!hope this dose not happen to vagabond and it broadcast right on schedule.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For fans of LSGs older dramas - specifically Famous Chil Sisters -

I found a source for low-quality hardsubbed videos of the entire series. I also found high quality (for a show that old) video files. And I'm willing to buy the Japanese DVDs to rip subs to get timing files. I am NOT willing to transcribe the entire 80 series . Anybody here ever do any fansubs/transcribing and would be willing to work on this project? This drama is SO GOOD it deserves a decent version. I'm hoping there are enough Park Hae Jin/ Lee Seung Gi fans to get this done.

PM me if interested. I've love to get 10+ people so that we're each only doing 8 episodes tops. The more people the better! Transcribing is tedious. I'm also planning on using the Japanese subs to fix the original subs (I'm fluent in Japanese) and the subs I found are old Hawaii broadcast subs - they are sometimes overly simplistic. I also think based in length they have been edited in parts for US. Broadcast. So if anyone is fluent in Korean and/or Japanese and wants to QC, that's great too.

I havent purchased the Japanese version yet (wanted to see if there were any takers before i spent $100) but if enough people show interest I'll order it. It would take 2-4 weeks to come.

Archived