Miss Universe 2007 Contestants

Guest GoRgYnA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mistresstigress

Somehow the contestants don't look that tall this time, but they are more prettier. I'm rooting for Korea, she's a class act.

I go for Miss Mexico all the way!!!

lol at first I couldnt really decide if she was pretty or not because I remember that I really liked the Miss Mexico 2005 and I thought it should've been her who won the Miss Universe and not miss Canada, but now that I've seen more pics of her, I'm glad she didn't "crush" my expectations, cuz the one for 2006 didnt meet my expectations - she didn't look as pretty as 2005.

Though I think there are some other pretty ones like Spain, Peru, and many more.

wow Japan and korean really have pretty girls this year, I usually dont get big impressions from Japan or Korean <-- (this is my own feelings based on previous Miss Universe) but this year its WOW!! their REAlly pretty!

Nonetheless I go for Mexico!!!

Guest HaRuEhUn

Wow~ O_o

Miss Korea is gorgeous than before, as a result of the change of the look, i think.

4tz4xa8.jpg

sloveniakoreapolandxh0.jpg

Along with the current issue, she might made it in.

(We have to accept that Miss Universe sometimes relies on politics.)

I have to say that Korea represented cute delegates almost every year

but, they just looked cute to those peeps who are crazy of korean stuff - the delegates were not that stunning in the international pageants.

unlike latin-american ... always hot and finally crowned

Miss Korea is one of my favs, after Miss Thailand

UNI07_0011.jpg

62rkmjq.jpg

Guest k-all

Miss Peru is pretty but she is the typical miss peru, so I kinda got bored. I hope they'll style her differently this year. My favourite Miss Peru since 2000 is Claudia in Miss Universe 2003

[g]http://beauland.net/universe/03/peru-02.jpg[/]http://beauland.net/universe/03/peru-04.jpg[/

I really loved her because there was something about her personality that was so 'real' and down-to-earth, she had the presence that draws you in much like Kurara Chibana of last year. When she was called to the top 15 i remember i was like, there's the new miss universe. I was so sad when she was left in the top 15, she carried her gown so much better than some who made it to the top 10, i think the judges didn't like her gown.

watch her video during miss universe 2003 here

she 's one of my favourite Miss Peru too ^^ it was disappointing that she didn't make it to the finals. actually i heard she was 11th in the ranking ^^

some pix of Miss Puerto Rico, i think she's pretty

000ib2.png

PR5714-54.jpg

gal12503qu9.jpg

uma1eg7.jpg

umaby3nu0.jpg

112406estelarprinrn1.jpg

000kg7.png

^Yeh I think she's pretty also

not typical Ms Puerto Rico so yah know?

but I just hate her body so much it's so wobbly

so exactly does this work

do alot of them get knocked out of it way b4 it's televised?

btw I always hear people complaing about how asians never win this...how come no one ever mentioned Brooke Lee from Hawaii?? she was Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, and Hawaiin and she bought it home for the USA.

Guest Hae_Won

btw I always hear people complaing about how asians never win this...how come no one ever mentioned Brooke Lee from Hawaii?? she was Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, and Hawaiin and she bought it home for the USA.

Yeah. It's always the Latinas or the Americans who win this contest. <_<

The last time Asians (Orientals) won awards were when Miss Philippines (Miriam Quiambao) won 1st runner-up in 1999, Miss China (Zhuo Ling) won 2nd runner-up in 2002 and Miss Japan (Kurara Chibana) won 1st runner-up last year. :sweatingbullets:

I WANNA SEE AN ASIAN WIN THIS TIME!!!

Yeah. It's always the Latinas or the Americans who win this contest. <_<

The last time that an Asian (Oriental) won an award was when Miss Philippines (Miriam Quiambao) won first runner-up in 1999. :sweatingbullets:

I WANNA SEE AN ASIAN WIN THIS TIME!!!

I think misunderstood what I was saying.

I was saying how people always complain that asians never win

but no one mentioned Miss Universe 1997 :rolleyes:

besides Asia has won Miss Universe a good amount of times (9 titles)

India (2), Philippines and Thailand (2), Japan, Israel and Lebanon (1), you should be happy!

Anyways I'm not getting into that again

Miss USA Whoot!

She has such a sweet smile

I dunno she gives off such a sweet aura and that's why I like her, not just because she's from USA and she's mixed with Black, she just seems like she has what it takes.

Guest Hae_Won

Miss Norway is half Filipino.

Yes, she is half-Filipino. ^_^ And so is Miss Germany (Angelina Glass). Her father is from the Philippines.

Guest GoRgYnA

13838598wengy0552200771kc0.jpg

India - gorgeous, but after seeing interview, the girl needs to know when to stop lol.

13838663wengy0552200770xy6.jpg

USA - I want to see her in the top 2

13838636wengy0552200771bd5.jpg

Bolivia

^Lol whaddyah mean she needs to know when to stop...wat did she do lol??

btw thanx Gorgyna and everyone for sharing the pichas

yawl so sweet

btw what happens if Miss USA wins Miss Uni??

does the runner up share the house with her and Miss Teen USA?

Guest GoRgYnA

^Lol whaddyah mean she needs to know when to stop...wat did she do lol??

btw thanx Gorgyna and everyone for sharing the pichas

yawl so sweet

btw what happens if Miss USA wins Miss Uni??

does the runner up share the house with her and Miss Teen USA?

Her interview was soooo long compared to the other girls but she registers really well on tv.

http://video.missuniverse.com/missuniverse...closeups/IN.swf

if miss usa wins miss universe, miss rhode island (1st ru) becomes miss usa so yeah, the runner-up will live with rachel and miss teen in trump place.

and you're welcome, i am such a pageant fan eversince my bestfriend's sister, who was also almost like a sister to me joined a local pageant.

Guest GoRgYnA

5596758_449.jpg

Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, China

35062av1.jpg

Weird Wardrobe

0546470100rw6.jpg

This is going to be Miss Australia's National Costume. It's suppose to portray Australia's beach image.

capt.c2d1c703e9144cdb89a76a530f2ae6ee.mexico_miss_universe_2007_mox102.jpg4mwzzwj.jpg

What do you guys think of Miss Puerto Rico's dress?

Archived