Miss Universe 2007 Contestants

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest losborrachos

thanks for posting miss lebanon!

and argentina may have an edge because she already has experience and she was also 3rd runner-up in miss earth. remember, a lot of miss world nothings has been succesful in miss universe, like miss universe 1999 who was not even a semi-finalist in miss world 1997 and in 2003, a lot of miss world 2002 contestants did awesome in miss universe like czech repub and namibia who reached the top 10 in mu but nowhere in mw.

not a problem.

you're right, maybe argentina has a higher chance of winning... that picture on the front page certainly doesn't do her justice, she's really beautiful...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoRgYnA

MISS KOREA HAS ARRIVED IN MEXICO!!

5578615_569.jpg

Miss South Korea, Honey Lee (L) poses at her arrival 27 April 2007, with District Tourism Secretary Alejandra Barrales Magdaleno ® in Mexico City. Lee is the first beauty queen to arrive for the Miss Universe event. The other 85 participants will be in the country this weekend along with 12 judges that will choose the next most beautiful woman of the world next may. EPA/Secretaria de Turismo del DF

*** Miss Korea is the first one to arrive in MEXICO and good for her! She got a lot of Media coverage in Mexico and that really works to her advantage! Great job. Miss Universe is all about getting noticed and I thought it was really smart of the Miss Korea Organization to send her early.

Guest 사랑競文

Miss USA and Miss KOREA are my favorites. (:

they are both so gorgous.

(lmao. made me think of the SJFH line.)

Guest Trangiiiiiiiiie

oh wow. usa looks gorgeous.

so does indonesia and lebanon

tanzania seems familiar? i don't know.

India is so pretty!

But I'm still rooting for Miss USA more than anyone :)

I don't think Miss Japan is pretty this year

I didnt think Chibana was pretty either...but last year was much better

I actually think arriving early wasnt that smart

...It could be good to her advantage...and it could also hurt her advantage

cuz they were all supposed to arrive on the weekend, it may make her look to anxios yah know?

and about Miss Argentina

yeh her being in Miss Earth could hurt her....or do her well

ack this is so confusing.

I'm like starting a pep rally for Miss USA even though I don't think she's going to win

Guest GoRgYnA

India is so pretty!

But I'm still rooting for Miss USA more than anyone :)

I actually think arriving early wasnt that smart

...It could be good to her advantage...and it could also hurt her advantage

cuz they were all supposed to arrive on the weekend, it may make her look to anxios yah know?

and about Miss Argentina

yeh her being in Miss Earth could hurt her....or do her well

ack this is so confusing.

I'm like starting a pep rally for Miss USA even though I don't think she's going to win

Arriving Early will never hurt. Mexico has been preparing for this event and once the first contestant from another country lands, she gets a lot of attention. I remember in Miss Earth 2005, Miss Finland and Switzerland arrived 3 days early, they got a lot of tv interviews and stuff asking how do you like this country so far and those kind of stuff. And it's an opportunity to tour the country freely, because once all of them have arrived, they'll be locked in their hotels for security reasons during their free time.

Argenita participating in Miss World and Earth could be her advantage too. I remember Peru Earth 2002 was a semi-finalist in Miss Earth 2002 and was also a semi-finalist in Miss Universe 2003.

I love Rachel Smith, when she won she was my clear front-runner but I want someone else to be Miss Universe. Being Miss Usa, is like being miss universe anyway, the only difference is the Miss Universe crown is 50K more expensive and she gets to travel the world more.

I don't think Argentina will in despite her experience, she's already 26 years old (I dnt think Trump would like that)

Archived