Miss Universe 2007 Contestants

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

Thailand is gorgeous o_____o

India is pretty, but she looks alot like the other Indian female celebrities.. too alike >.<

I'm hoping for better pictures for Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, and a select other countries so if anyone has them please share ^^;

Singapore is cute in that picture. I hope to see more of her.

USA is beautiful. I love the fact she's so different and labeled USA. The dimples are cute.

Ukraine is really pretty as well.

I thought Spain looked gorgeous.. maybe someone has more pictures of her? ^^;

Thanks for sharing~ can't wait for the 26th.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H i k a r i

My top 7 favorite have to be

1. Miss USA

2. Miss Thailand

3. Miss Korea

4. Miss India

5. Miss Japan

6. Miss Indonesia

7. Miss Mexico

i think miss usa, india, thailand, indonesia, korea are so pretty

miss singapore is looks more cute, rather than beautiful..if u get what i mean

Guest ginachan

my fav is miss Indonesia, korea, philippines & thailand...and a lot more......here's more of Miss Indonesia...

Agni Pratistha Arkadewi

I really like her in this pic wid no make up on

agnikompas2ji8.jpg

agnikompasdp6.jpg

agni.jpg

.....too much makeup in this pic...but nevertheless still gorgeous

prettyagni.jpg

Guest ichigo_no_powder

singapore's is so cute! I think USA, indonesia, virgin islands and albania are all very pretty. how did ms china and croatia get in there @.@

Guest cyberfruit

Miss Dominican Republic and Miss Puerto Rico look terrible!

Whoa, Kazakhstan's gorgeous! Canada's really pretty, too.

Guest losborrachos

alright here's my current placing, based solely on looks:

1. INDIA... yes, yes, puja looks like past miss indias, but they've all been gorgeous and smart and perfect..

2. UKRAINE... lyudmila :wub: it's hard to decide between her and puja

3. USA... she's gorgeous and she's the anti-tara conner, which means high chance of winning

4. ARGENTINA... not a really very chance of winning considering her defeat at miss world but still pretty

5. TANZANIA... there's something about her that's very attractive to me

6. KOREA... pretty in some pictures and blah in others

7. LEBANON... yea she's not in the original post but i think she's gorgeous i'll post a picture

i s'pose i should be patriotic and root for INDONESIA as well, but damn nadine was such a disappointment last time and it's hard to recover from saying your nation is a beautiful city... i heard agni has somewhat of a better chance but we'll see...

i'm also still waiting for miss GREECE, they're always really pretty...

anyways, here's a picture of miss LEBANON, nadine njeim... damn it's hard to find since i keep getting pictures of the previous nadine njeim, miss lebanon 2004 (they have the same name apparently), who's even more gorgeous imo...

n2261022308_35739.jpg

Guest GoRgYnA

alright here's my current placing, based solely on looks:

1. INDIA... yes, yes, puja looks like past miss indias, but they've all been gorgeous and smart and perfect..

2. UKRAINE... lyudmila :wub: it's hard to decide between her and puja

3. USA... she's gorgeous and she's the anti-tara conner, which means high chance of winning

4. ARGENTINA... not a really very chance of winning considering her defeat at miss world but still pretty

5. TANZANIA... there's something about her that's very attractive to me

6. KOREA... pretty in some pictures and blah in others

7. LEBANON... yea she's not in the original post but i think she's gorgeous i'll post a picture

i s'pose i should be patriotic and root for INDONESIA as well, but damn nadine was such a disappointment last time and it's hard to recover from saying your nation is a beautiful city... i heard agni has somewhat of a better chance but we'll see...

i'm also still waiting for miss GREECE, they're always really pretty...

anyways, here's a picture of miss LEBANON, nadine njeim... damn it's hard to find since i keep getting pictures of the previous nadine njeim, miss lebanon 2004 (they have the same name apparently), who's even more gorgeous imo...

n2261022308_35739.jpg

thanks for posting miss lebanon!

and argentina may have an edge because she already has experience and she was also 3rd runner-up in miss earth. remember, a lot of miss world nothings has been succesful in miss universe, like miss universe 1999 who was not even a semi-finalist in miss world 1997 and in 2003, a lot of miss world 2002 contestants did awesome in miss universe like czech repub and namibia who reached the top 10 in mu but nowhere in mw.

Guest Sherrane

My Top Favorites:

- Egypt

- India

- Kazakhstan

- USA

- Thailand (prettiest asian contestant in my opinion)

- Lebanon

Guest GoRgYnA

some girls are preparing to leave for mexico

CIMG7443.jpg

thailand in airport to mexico

1LUGINA.jpg

miss ecuador fitting for wardrobe to be used in miss universe 2007

DSC_6405.jpg

miss dominican republic at her send-off party

Archived