RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Hi ...

I have a question about English subtitle. Will the asabou team continue doing the hardsub? or they will not do it since we've already have the softsub?

Maybe felicia and gracew can answer this question but from what I know, for this moment, maybe we had to be content with the softsub only, perhaps later on, asabou team can help us doing the hardsub for the remaining episodes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gracew

Hi ...

I have a question about English subtitle. Will the asabou team continue doing the hardsub? or they will not do it since we've already have the softsub?

Regarding the Eng subtitles......someone has kindly revised them...changing the chinese names to those similar used by Asabou! so it's not so confusing now and also did some editing I think....I've downloaded but haven't watch them yet.

Someone from the forum actually has done a fresh translation and I was thinking of harsubbing it for her.....just trying out the harsubbing process...I think will only do it if quality of subs are good....I mean comparable to Asabou!'s.

No news from Asabou! at all.

:D

Guest qingqing78

Regarding the Eng subtitles......someone has kindly revised them...changing the chinese names to those similar used by Asabou! so it's not so confusing now and also did some editing I think....I've downloaded but haven't watch them yet.

Someone from the forum actually has done a fresh translation and I was thinking of harsubbing it for her.....just trying out the harsubbing process...I think will only do it if quality of subs are good....I mean comparable to Asabou!'s.

No news from Asabou! at all.

:D

thank you for your information so it mean that i can download the revised softsub from the same page on d-addict, right?

Guest Maia-chan

Rinbukyoku~Rondo~ [輪舞曲~Rondo~]

As I watched RONDO, I had this sense of longing to know more on the dark side of the mafia activities better known as Yakuza in Japan. Perhaps, a past incident of an acquaintance near-missed confrontation with them did somehow compel me to watch this drama. Strangely, as I indulged into it, my initial drive on the perception of the Mafia no longer really interest me while Takumi and Yuna triumphed over as my passion for this drama grows in a different direction.

What great details in review! Good job! :lol:

The high production value is expected in Japanese dramas, so does Byakuyakou which did magnificently in every aspect, the camerawork, the editing, the effects...Watching Byakuyakou also makes you feel like watching a movie. Castingwise, I agree that Rondo has a good cast, but then, Unfair & Byakuyakou have an ensemble of GREAT cast! Actually, it has always been the case of high production quality especially for TBS productions. Just to name a few, other thriller/mystery of the past years like M no Higeki and Tobosha have movie-like quality.

FYI, in the crop of dramas currently showing in Japan, Attention Please and Iryuu are the standouts in terms of production quality.

What great details in review! Good job! :lol:

The high production value is expected in Japanese dramas, so does Byakuyakou which did magnificently in every aspect, the camerawork, the editing, the effects...Watching Byakuyakou also makes you feel like watching a movie. Castingwise, I agree that Rondo has a good cast, but then, Unfair & Byakuyakou have an ensemble of GREAT cast! Actually, it has always been the case of high production quality especially for TBS productions. Just to name a few, other thriller/mystery of the past years like M no Higeki and Tobosha have movie-like quality.

FYI, in the crop of dramas currently showing in Japan, Attention Please and Iryuu are the standouts in terms of production quality.

Thanks Maia-chan for sharing news on other related J-dramas with us. Yeap! I heard other dramas are getting a lot of attention namely "kuitan" and "unfair". I am also keen to watch "saiyuuki" as I am wondering how much it will resemble the chinese version. Having a tough time catching up with so many outstanding dramas ~~Korean, Japanese, Hong Kong/Taiwan! ~~the boxes are all left unattended...with all of them looking at me ~~ like hey! when are you going to let me out!~~ :rolleyes: ha!ha!ha! :w00t:

Guest gracew

thank you for your information so it mean that i can download the revised softsub from the same page on d-addict, right?

Hi,

The links to download the revised subs are on pages towards the end in Rondo thread under the subtitles section.

just want asking,

Does anybody have the translation lyric for I believe from Ayaka?

this song is haunting me very much.

side note: When I recall back the last few episodes, do you all think that Shin Hyun Joon character in RONDO actually love Yoona/Sakura Ai?

just want asking,

Does anybody have the translation lyric for I believe from Ayaka?

this song is haunting me very much.

side note: When I recall back the last few episodes, do you all think that Shin Hyun Joon character in RONDO actually love Yoona/Sakura Ai?

Jas, part of the translated lyrics of I BELIEVE was highlighted on the reviews I wrote under "Expectation on the theme...". However, I think the lyrics I got is not complete. I had jotted down the romaji pronunciation of the lyrics (credit to Asabou team) where you are able to sing along but regrettable it is not the whole song. The same goes with SAYONARA. Just let me know....

Spoilers.....

On Shin Hyun Joon's character, I think he had feelings for her but has never gone as far as revealing his feelings coz he knew Yuna is in love with Takumi. If you may recall, he was genuinely concerned over her sister's well-being and his last visit at her restaurant showed that he is more than concerned over Yuna as well. Moreover, there were scenes where Kim (SHJ) without reservation had said that Takumi is the right person to reveal to Yuna her real identity because he knew Yuna loves him (and of course, she would have trusted the facts coming from someone she loves). Other than that, his reasons could be vague coz of his identity when he was known as Kim and later exposed himself as a Korean cop, Lee who had a mission to accomplish in Japan. I think viewers may get a bit confused in the beginning thinking he is fighting for her love with Takumi....just my opinion!

Guest yukigasuki

the clubbox links aren't working~! TT-TT i wanna dl the english hardsubs! does anyone know what's wrong?

Guest gracew

the clubbox links aren't working~! TT-TT i wanna dl the english hardsubs! does anyone know what's wrong?

Hi,

You can try this CB under J-dramas.....it has all the 7 harsubbed eps and also the theme songs as well. You may need to be a member of this CB. Just check it out !

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

All the best ! :P

Guest MiyaKisses

Hi,

You can try this CB under J-dramas.....it has all the 7 harsubbed eps and also the theme songs as well. You may need to be a member of this CB. Just check it out !

http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

All the best ! :P

Thanks for posting the link! Do you know where I can get the raws for 8-11? Thank you!! :D

today, I watch RONDO again, like the episode when jiwoo close the door before Yutaka had the chance to get her and the dog and Yutaka knocked down after the door slammed after him. So cute, and show the funnier side of Yutaka. hehe

Guest cathycasi21

Just a quick question..Did yuna know young jae was shin-ku from the beginning? what was young jae's role in shin-ku?

Just a quick question..Did yuna know young jae was shin-ku from the beginning? what was young jae's role in shin-ku?

to answer your question, young jae creating havoc at yoona restaurant even though it does not open yet thus saying that he is from shienku. He is some sort of mafia from korea, came to japan helping shienku in expanding their illegal business but actually he is undercover cop, came to Japan to trail Yoona since she is the hacker and also to trail her father

Guest nadrika

I can play it in VCD player, if you cannot play it, maybe you could ask the boss to change it to another VCD, just my suggestion

Hi again jas. I've decided not to change the vcd. So this shall be my pc vcd set. Its a good excuse to get another set if it comes out with english subtitles. :D

Haven't had time to watch Rondo again. Wanted to watch again before asking you guys here some questions but I'm afraid by the time i manage to watch the whole thing again this thread might be dead. (hopefully not :blush: ) So here are some of the questions I have about Rondo from my first viewing. Beware: Contains spoilers

1. What's the meaning of 'Rondo'? What language is the word in? English or Japanese or Korean?

2. Why didn't Yuna show Sho the photo of her, her 'father' and Yuni when he asks for a photo to help look for her father? She said Shenku took everything away. But later on we saw that she has a photo. Is it because at that point in time she haven't trust Sho yet? Or is because she really didnt have the photo at the time and only got it from her 'father' when she met him?

3. I don't understand why Ryugo and his father both want the hard disk with that destructive program. Don't they know what the program does? How would executing the program benefit them? The only thing I can think of for Ryugo is that maybe he wants to prove to his father that he is capable of doing something big. But I still don't get why he would want to destroy Japan like that.

Thanks in advance for relpying to the above questions. :)

By the way, for those who cant get enough of Yutaka Takenouchi, and can get Malaysian channel 8tv, Proof of the Man is showing on saturdays at 6pm. This sat will be the fourth episode. Its in japanese :) with malay and chinese subtitles. Wanted to post this earlier but keep on forgetting. I was searching for more info on this drama and found Rondo in the process. :P Otherwise I wouldnt have known about Rondo. Its a mystery drama so its definitely a must watch for me. :D

Archived