RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Nay! I was pulling Apple Red's leg (mianneh!) .....and I wouldn't wanna upset Brenda (if they are still together)?

Well, actors are being engaged to perform but as an audience ~~we do go beyond the boundaries and not meaning to pry ~~ we always have a tendency to pair the on-screen lovers as if they are real lovers. :P Their acting is so good it just tucked on our heartstring but as time goes by..we move on and another pair will be formed again...... (just like how the "die-hard dreamers" of STH had developed on the two Woos)! :rolleyes:

Jas, I am hoping that the PD is seriously planning and putting effort to engage both of them in another collaboration. I believe it will be another success...... :D

me too, if not in another drama, they can always do so in a movie, and like you, I am confident with their collaboration will turn out to be another successful production.

i agree with you on both point :w00t:

though their on screen romantic scene was so rare compare to STH, BD or WLS, i was soooo in love with their deep meaning when they look each other or when Takumi hold her from behind

yeah, their chemistry is the best, like real people, you know that STH or BD and WLS, is best on fairytale, cinderella type of story that gives people hope for true love but in RONDO, somehow it is just like we are watching a normal people falling in love :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

This seems like an interesting movie to watch. Is it suppose to be a tragic ending?

How is her chemistry and language with this japanese guy all fit in?

This seems like an interesting movie to watch. Is it suppose to be a tragic ending?

How is her chemistry and language with this japanese guy all fit in?

RONDO is is indeed one of a MUST-WATCH drama ~~ not a movie but you'll enjoy the entire show as if you are watching a movie! It's worth your time and you'll be impressed with the high-tech production, storyline, OST and the entire cast is simply superb. 36_1_75.gif

Yutaka and Jiwoo's chemistry is awesome and she basically spoke her lines in Korean and Japanese. Yutaka was mostly seen conversing in Japanese. You'll be doubting how they managed to understand each other and that's where Yoona's (Jiwoo) neighbour, a Japanese woman (who understand Korean language) who seem somewhat interested in her well-being would translate some of the scenes for both of them. It may seem a bit odd for the couple to relate to each other but I believe when two person fall in love~~ the eye-contact and body language does all the talking. 36_3_17.gif

Guest fivemagic

RONDO is is indeed one of a MUST-WATCH drama ~~ not a movie but you'll enjoy the entire show as if you are watching a movie! It's worth your time and you'll be impressed with the high-tech production, storyline, OST and the entire cast is simply superb. 36_1_75.gif

Yutaka and Jiwoo's chemistry is awesome and she basically spoke her lines in Korean and Japanese. Yutaka was mostly seen conversing in Japanese. You'll be doubting how they managed to understand each other and that's where Yoona's (Jiwoo) neighbour, a Japanese woman (who understand Korean language) who seem somewhat interested in her well-being would translate some of the scenes for both of them. It may seem a bit odd for the couple to relate to each other but I believe when two person fall in love~~ the eye-contact and body language does all the talking. 36_3_17.gif

Thank you for your response. Now, I can see how their chemistry and language all fit in. Thanks so much. I am looking forward to watching it.

Guest puppyiz

Dear Roaceica

Hello......I am a newbie in this forum. Also my first attempt with CB. Currently still I am still trying to dl an episode from CB on RONDO.

I dono Y is it crawling slower than a snail....coz it has been 2 hrs (and counting) and I managed only 2% d-loaded.

Is this considered normal? What happens if I switch off my PC? :(

Please help?? :tears:

Thank you.

Guest gracew

Dear Roaceica

Hello......I am a newbie in this forum. Also my first attempt with CB. Currently still I am still trying to dl an episode from CB on RONDO.

I dono Y is it crawling slower than a snail....coz it has been 2 hrs (and counting) and I managed only 2% d-loaded.

Is this considered normal? What happens if I switch off my PC? :(

Please help?? :tears:

Thank you.

Hi,

CB can misbehave sometimes....hang at 0% for even days...but nowadays pretty good for me about 45 kbps..it also depends on your line....your can try to 'pause' it and then 'start' again or I've also tried rebooting my machine...but I can assure you it has happened to many of us before. It'll work somehow.

On the other hand...can you also use Bit Torrent....you can find the drama and OST in the d-addicts website by a serach of 'rondo'. I combine both BT and CB in all my downloads...depending which is faster.

All the best !!!

:P

Guest nandemoiiyo

I love this drama.

I know that I should not ask but ... do you guys know where I can find subs from ep8 to 11?? This drama is getting better and better ... I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks!!!

@Puppyiz, I like the song I believe very much. Do you have this song as MV? I found this in youtube but could not dl.

Guest gracew

I love this drama.

I know that I should not ask but ... do you guys know where I can find subs from ep8 to 11?? This drama is getting better and better ... I can't wait to watch it.

Thanks!!!

@Puppyiz, I like the song I believe very much. Do you have this song as MV? I found this in youtube but could not dl.

Hi there,

Glad you like this drama. Currently subs for ep 8 to 11 are not available and there is no news from the subbers, the Asabou! team. A new team of subbers are planning to take on from there but it's not confirmed.....because DVDs and VCDs are available now with Eng subs.....those who purchased these copies are checking if quality of these subs are OK....then will upload these versions to CBs. If not really OK...then the new team will try to do the subs from ep 8 onwards.

Hope that helps !

Here are the theme songs..good for 7 days or up to 10 downloads.. ENJOY !

I Believe

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...B3B410B3301A654

Sayonara

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...06A153638E1256B

:D

Grace , I've checked the VCD version of RONDO and surprisingly, found the picture to be of good quality. The available sub-titles are in Chinese character and Bahasa only but I didn't find both the placement of the sub-titles to be annoying (I mean the sales girl gave me a wrong impression). So there's no room for me to comment on the english subs....and the Bahasa subs is not too bad....so I guess language wise, it is in order except you are adivsed not to rely on the names they gave the characters...it left me "lost" at times....! :crazy:

I did not manage to complete all the episodes (DVD) yet (7-11) but I noticed they may have two different teams providing the subs coz I noticed that they gave Takumi, Song and Yuni's name differently from the earlier episodes (or is it that I am referring to Asabou's team??). In fact, as I watched I think Shin-ku should have been correctly spelt at Shien-ku... :rolleyes: Most of the time, while I watched, I was like grunting with the effort of recognizing which role character they are referring to especially when it is my first time watching it...perhaps my 2nd attempt to re-watch will relieve me of such grievances....(due to some of them going with different name/different identity........real and in-cognito...like Sho/Takumi, Yoona/Sakura and also both of Shin Hyun Joon's name (aigoo....can't remember his name too....was it Kim/Lee???) :blink: ....mianneh to SHJ....less-concentration on his role but I'll promise to pay more attention to him later.....he!he!he!. :lol:

Overall, the english sub-titles is acceptable but not as good as the Asabou team. B)

Guest gracew

Grace , I've checked the VCD version of RONDO and surprisingly, found the picture to be of good quality. The available sub-titles are in Chinese character and Bahasa only but I didn't find both the placement of the sub-titles to be annoying (I mean the sales girl gave me a wrong impression). So there's no room for me to comment on the english subs....and the Bahasa subs is not too bad....so I guess language wise, it is in order except you are adivsed not to rely on the names they gave the characters...it left me "lost" at times....! :crazy:

I did not manage to complete all the episodes (DVD) yet (7-11) but I noticed they may have two different teams providing the subs coz I noticed that they gave Takumi, Song and Yuni's name differently from the earlier episodes (or is it that I am referring to Asabou's team??). In fact, as I watched I think Shin-ku should have been correctly spelt at Shien-ku... :rolleyes: Most of the time, while I watched, I was like grunting with the effort of recognizing which role character they are referring to especially when it is my first time watching it...perhaps my 2nd attempt to re-watch will relieve me of such grievances....(due to some of them going with different name/different identity........real and in-cognito...like Sho/Takumi, Yoona/Sakura and also both of Shin Hyun Joon's name (aigoo....can't remember his name too....was it Kim/Lee???) :blink: ....mianneh to SHJ....less-concentration on his role but I'll promise to pay more attention to him later.....he!he!he!. :lol:

Overall, the english sub-titles is acceptable but not as good as the Asabou team. B)

Thanks Felicia for your update. Normally VCD should give a better quality for dramas as DVDs..they may cramp more eps into one DVD so quality suffers....so it all depends. You may be confused as you recently watched the one subbed by Asabou ! and then now this different subs.

Now, no news from f18....about the quality of her set bought from coolwin. Will wait for her.

:P

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Currently watching this drama up to episode 6,nice & worth watching drama....so funny when CJW try 2 talk in japanese with YT,YT korean also funny too :lol: They easily understanding each other even though they don't speak the same languages....luv this drama :lol: Moco is also look so cool in this drama :P Sato Ryota also so KAWAII dayo,he often call YT Oppa,oh he's such a HOTTIE Ryota kun :blush: :blush: I'm going 2 finish this drama soon after i get some sleep coz i just finish watching 1 Litre Of Tears the whole night until morning :ph34r::sweatingbullets::phew::vicx:

Currently watching this drama up to episode 6,nice & worth watching drama....so funny when CJW try 2 talk in japanese with YT,YT korean also funny too :lol: They easily understanding each other even though they don't speak the same languages....luv this drama :lol: Moco is also look so cool in this drama :P I'm going 2 finish this drama soon after i get some sleep coz i just finish watching 1 Litre Of Tears the whole night until morning :ph34r::sweatingbullets::phew::vicx:

yeah, in this dark drama where not many people can digest it, I am glad that Yutaka and CJW were chosen to be the lead becoz they simply have the chemistry

btw, you should have enough sleep, becoz like machine, our body need to have some rest too, hehe

yay!

this thread is still very much alive!!! (Like the Official Rondo BBS!!!!!) woohoooo~~~~

so is our subbing team idea still going on?

We should let more people know how great this drama is....and even now I still miss seeing Yutaka and Jiwoo on screen. they really form the greatest J-K pairing on screen...ever!!! :D

Looking forward to June...

yay!

this thread is still very much alive!!! (Like the Official Rondo BBS!!!!!) woohoooo~~~~

so is our subbing team idea still going on?

We should let more people know how great this drama is....and even now I still miss seeing Yutaka and Jiwoo on screen. they really form the greatest J-K pairing on screen...ever!!! :D

Looking forward to June...

still on I think, and I miss them too :tears: , hope their collaboration will not make my neck grow longer :D

btw, gracew, where should I give the translation if I had finished writing it?

Archived