RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Thanks Yuta_Rule for the above article.... :)

I missed watching him in Rondo (paused at Episode 7) waiting patiently for the remaining episodes with english subs. I am re-wathcing his older drama....and just remembered how young he looked...

Here's the young looking ....kakkoi Yutaka .......dedicated to tomodachi....Yuta_Rule and for those who miss dear Takumi aka Shou.... :o

Yutakayes.jpg

poster_oops.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taratara

Thanks Yuta_Rule for translating....Really, really miss seeing Ji-Woo and Yutaka together....Hoping for a new collaboration soon....

Guest apple red

She must really appreciate the experience she gained when she shooting RONDO drama and with Yutaka as an experienced actor and I like it, they are just like a big family,

RONDO 2! RONDO 2,

or RONDO movie please, hehe

if there'll be RONDO 2 what the story will be like :rolleyes:

Any idea ???

Guest muffin707

Hi All , I'm very interested in this drama, just saw some clips from youtube. I've been looking for a place to download the english sub version for a few days now. I have tried the links on this thread from the first post but most of them seemed to be expired. I've skimmed this thread but could find any with eng subs. If anyone could help me I will be eternally greatful. Thank you :P

So the series ended already... I'm waiting for all the subs before watching from the beginning.

Uhm... I went to the first page to see where I can download from CB (avi file), but unfortunately the english-sub files are no longer in roaceica's clubbox anymore. Anyone knows any other clubboxes to find the drama (avi file) as well as the OST?

Thanks in advance.

if there'll be RONDO 2 what the story will be like :rolleyes:

Any idea ???

maybe will dealt with the couple marriage, haha and how they proceed with their life and also, is there any man/person/enemies that still exist for them or can threathening their relationship, hehe, just my suggestion

Guest LOVE_SICK

RONDO DVD will be release on 24th June 2006

not sure about the price though

Hi JAS...

I'm quite suprised cause my friend said Rondo's vcd and dvd already at Malaysia's market now :phew:. So she bought for me :D the vcd for RM19.90. The vcd box contained 8 vcd inside. Unfortunately, I've to wait till next week to watch it :crazy::blink:

Guest gracew

Yep! The DVD (Chinese, English & Malay Subs) is out as well. Selling for RM28.00

Where did you buy it from ? How's the quality of the subs ?

So the series ended already... I'm waiting for all the subs before watching from the beginning.

Uhm... I went to the first page to see where I can download from CB (avi file), but unfortunately the english-sub files are no longer in roaceica's clubbox anymore. Anyone knows any other clubboxes to find the drama (avi file) as well as the OST?

Thanks in advance.

Quite a no. of CBs no longer have Rondo. I've finally found it here.

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

Go for the hardsubbed ones. D-addicts still has them.

All harsubbed is till ep 7. It's been over a month since ep 7 harsubbed is released.

Guest senses

maybe will dealt with the couple marriage, haha and how they proceed with their life and also, is there any man/person/enemies that still exist for them or can threathening their relationship, hehe, just my suggestion

Good one! A romantic comedy like Japanese families and Korean families! :blush:

Guest apple red

just like mr and mrs smith B)

just like mr and mrs smith B)

Apple Red…that’s a pretty good idea!

Do you mean that they continue their “action-flick roles” as Mr & Mrs Takumi Kanayama in Rondo 2 or ended up as Mr & Mrs Yutaka Takenouchi in reality? :rolleyes::w00t::vicx: Whatever roles they take, I am sure their next collaboration will be just as entertaining as both of them are top class actors..... :D

Apple Red…that’s a pretty good idea!

Do you mean that they continue their “action-flick roles” as Mr & Mrs Takumi Kanayama in Rondo 2 or ended up as Mr & Mrs Yutaka Takenouchi in reality? :rolleyes::w00t::vicx: Whatever roles they take, I am sure their next collaboration will be just as entertaining as both of them are top class actors..... :D

Fel, you are so funny, I am sure that while I like their collaboration, I didn't dare to imagine beyond the professional boundaries as Yutaka had attached to somebody, :blush: and maybe jiwoo is also tired of people trying to match make her :D

even though I think if they do proceed as a couple, maybe they can improved on South Korea - Japan relationship :D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I just buy the dvd today i hope this drama is good,is it sad or happy ending?!Is it worthed if i buy this drama dvd?some of my friends said this drama is good :phew: i hope i won't regret :(

I just buy the dvd today i hope this drama is good,is it sad or happy ending?!Is it worthed i buy this drama dvd?some of my friends is good :phew: i hope i won't regret :(

This drama is an excellent Japanese production, with lots of twists and it is a happy ending, worth every penny of yours :D

Fel, you are so funny, I am sure that while I like their collaboration, I didn't dare to imagine beyond the professional boundaries as Yutaka had attached to somebody, :blush: and maybe jiwoo is also tired of people trying to match make her :D

even though I think if they do proceed as a couple, maybe they can improved on South Korea - Japan relationship :D

Nay! I was pulling Apple Red's leg (mianneh!) .....and I wouldn't wanna upset Brenda (if they are still together)?

Well, actors are being engaged to perform but as an audience ~~we do go beyond the boundaries and not meaning to pry ~~ we always have a tendency to pair the on-screen lovers as if they are real lovers. :P Their acting is so good it just tucked on our heartstring but as time goes by..we move on and another pair will be formed again...... (just like how the "die-hard dreamers" of STH had developed on the two Woos)! :rolleyes:

Jas, I am hoping that the PD is seriously planning and putting effort to engage both of them in another collaboration. I believe it will be another success...... :D

Guest apple red

i agree with you on both point :w00t:

though their on screen romantic scene was so rare compare to STH, BD or WLS, i was soooo in love with their deep meaning when they look each other or when Takumi hold her from behind

Archived