RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

yessy!

i just watched the episode!!!! (thanks to roaceica~)and the kiss of course! Oh man...i'm really speechless. It's not just the kiss...it's the entire scene. Honestly, no two actors can make a picture this beautiful....and the kiss! Hmm...somehow I felt like Takumi was lingering for more...hahah...oh well, guess yoona and takumi can settle that later... :w00t: But yeah, the two of them are amazing, I'm so sad I can't see them weekly anymore! I really really pray they collaborate again....

Hey, I watched the episode too. You know what? I almost cried when seeing Takumi closed his eyes in Yoona'a arms. Ya, though I read spoilers already, my heart was broken at that moment still. If I were Yvonne who watched this episode yesterday, I would have broken anything near me and I might have killed any mosquito flying in front of me then. :lol:The extra part was wonderful.^^

Abt the Kiss, dear yuta, not only Takumi but also I wanted more.^^ After they stopped the kiss, I screamed silently: "Hey, continue, once more time...longer...!!!" :w00t: But unfortunately, the couple may too shy to do follow my request.^^ Why Japanese PDs often like the "light kiss" more than the passionate one? Hmm... And I'm not sure but I think Yutaka was a little nervous with kissing scene, while JW was so comfortable.^^ He looked embarassed. :sweatingbullets:

So sad cause I wont have anything to wait for weekly. :tears: I miss them much.

Watched the King Brunch show already too. I must say that I love to see Yutaka's smile widely cause he rarely showed it. He was a cool guy, really cool but seem like not joking much (JW smiled and joked more^^). Anyway, glad to see JW and Yutaka had a happy moment together.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophia76

You've posted a lots captures, thank you! :D

I'm still downloading the episode and I'll be able to watch it only this night. I can't wait...

Guest ellabel

You predicted it right BB. 11th episode rating is 17.7%.

Wah!! BB has sixth sense on Rondo's rating. :w00t:

Thanks viktoria for the info.

And thanks a lot to Yvonne for the spoiler. :D

At least, i will sleep easy knowing that it's a happy ending.

Many thanks also to BB and Yasmin for the SCs.

Guest Beary Bear

Wah!! BB has sixth sense on Rondo's rating. :w00t:

Thanks viktoria for the info.

And thanks a lot to Yvonne for the spoiler. :D

At least, i will sleep easy knowing that it's a happy ending.

Many thanks also to BB and Yasmin for the SCs.

Nope....it's just simple Math calculations fo the ratings.....and I hate math.

But it is the third most watched J-drama for the 1st quarter. Average ratings of 15.51%. Good job everyone.

Congrats to Rondo and it's been an impressive journey for all the actors/actresses from Japan and South Korea. I'm simply amazed that this drama even materialized in the first place. And it always helps when you have a cast of such good caliber.

Now, it casts hope that we will see MORE of joint productions!! :lol:

Hey, I watched the episode too. You know what? I almost cried when seeing Takumi closed his eyes in Yoona'a arms. Ya, though I read spoilers already, my heart was broken at that moment still. If I were Yvonne who watched this episode yesterday, I would have broken anything near me and I might have killed any mosquito flying in front of me then. :lol:The extra part was wonderful.^^

Abt the Kiss, dear yuta, not only Takumi but also I wanted more.^^ After they stopped the kiss, I screamed silently: "Hey, continue, once more time...longer...!!!" :w00t: But unfortunately, the couple may too shy to do follow my request.^^ Why Japanese PDs often like the "light kiss" more than the passionate one? Hmm... And I'm not sure but I think Yutaka was a little nervous with kissing scene, while JW was so comfortable.^^ He looked embarassed. :sweatingbullets:

So sad cause I wont have anything to wait for weekly. :tears: I miss them much.

Watched the King Brunch show already too. I must say that I love to see Yutaka's smile widely cause he rarely showed it. He was a cool guy, really cool but seem like not joking much (JW smiled and joked more^^). Anyway, glad to see JW and Yutaka had a happy moment together.

I'm really kinda sad that the producers didn't utilize yutaka's kissing abilities well....if u've watched his previous works, you'd know that he's an excellent kisser! hahha....but this time, hmm..he seems to be playing more on the shy side. But honestly, the whole ambience was good, that little grin he gave her after he kissed her...awww....and yessy, i really really absolutely loved that scene when he came out shot....how should i put it, that struggling to keep his eyes open just to see her face, that smile of reassurance he gave her despite his life being in danger....it was so heartwrenching to watch but i honestly saw alot of love between them even within that few minutes...sobz...i will miss them toO! :tears:

Oh...You're in Tokyo?? :w00t::w00t: I wish I could go there like you!!

Hey, do you think that your watching helped to push rating of Rondo up this week? :D

lucky you :tears::tears:

Tokyo it's very expensive city...and Japanese language it's very hardfull to learn :wacko:

Yes 'yessy' and 'apple red' - just returned yesterday, thus missed out on the telecast of epi 11. I was staying at Hotel Metropolitan - I arrived Tokyo on the Friday the 18th, I tried to make enquiries about the location of the filming - but with my 4 words Japanese vocabrary I got nowhere, so had to be satisfied with watching the telecast. I wish I knew where they were filming - I would have gone there.

I am sad that there is no other drama that is keeping me on tenderhooks, Rondo is truly one very very good and exciting drama, and for JW to say that she wants to have another collaboration with her male lead is another first.

Love every one's input - especially 'yuta rule', 'breary bear' - throroughly enjoy it, and also 'yasmin's' captions. and Yvonne for the translation. Thanks gang.

hello everyone...

just felt like uploading some of the screencaps i did myself for the final scene and some other misc shots....

there were so many cute little expressions/moments that i think can only be truly appreciated once captured...haha :D

enjoy~

Movie-0327-1151-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1153-02.jpg

Movie-0327-1153-01.jpg

Movie-0327-1153-03.jpg

Movie-0327-1154-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1154-01.jpg

Movie-0327-1158-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1158-02.jpg

Movie-0327-1201-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1204-01.jpg

Movie-0327-1204-02.jpg

continued...

Movie-0327-1205-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1216-00.jpg

awww.....

Movie-0327-1216-01.jpg

kyaa!!!

Movie-0327-1216-02.jpg

Movie-0327-1205-01.jpg

Movie-0327-1211-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1213-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1212-00.jpg

Movie-0327-1205-03.jpg

Movie-0327-1213-02.jpg

Guest sophia76

Hello everyone,

I ended by watching Rondo last episode.

Thanks to dear Yvonne and her summary I understood many episode's parts.

:blush: I'm still so deeply moved because this ending is really a perfect episode.

An escalation of emotions...Ryougo revenge, Yuuna under arrest, the last present of Isaki-san to Takumi, the wonderful act of Kim :tears: , presumed death of Takumi :tears::tears: , Yuuna's tears, and the second sweet kiss between Takumi and Yuuna... I have to confess you when the song "I believe" is beginning I was a little scared :huh:

The episode has been directed perfectly in my opinion: tension, sentiments, pain, revenge are magnificently mixed

I love this drama from the beginning to the ending, I like very much the plot, the Yutaka and Ji-woo acting, the wonderful soundtrack (I'm buying it :rolleyes: ), the setting set.

Thank you to Yutaka and Ji-woo and all the Rondo staff. I hope for another join project as this.

Now I'm going to watch the King's bunch :P

Yuta_rule, thanks for the screencaps. I done many captures too :D

Guest Beary Bear

34404f6d85.jpg

extracted from http://bhjwlove.w117.leoboard.com/cgi-bin/...tart=420&show=0 (thanks to cindycho)

** repost from CJW thread **

朝鮮日報/STARNEWS

Last episode of Choi Ji-Woo's drama "Rondo" captures 17.7% rating

The final episode of the TBS drama "Rondo" starring Choi Ji-Woo capped a beautiful conclusion with ratings of 17.7%

Starring "Calmi Cuori Appassionati" actor, Takenouchi Yutaka and "Winter Sonata" heroine, Choi Ji-Woo, this production gathered a lot of attention just by the mention of the cast.

This suspense drama, that some compared to Hong Kong movie "Infernal Affairs" and lacked a strong love element made its debut on January 15 this year and maintained an average rating of 15%.

The lowest rating was recorded in Episode 08 at 13.2% while subsequent episodes recorded higher ratings (Episode 09 at 14.1% and Episode 10 at 14.6%). Although the final episode captured 17.7% in the ratings, it was still not able to exceed the debut of 20%.

"Rondo" was an ambitious project undertaken by Japan's TBS and Choi Ji-Woo's management company, Yedang Entertainment. But this collaboration has renewed interests in future joint collaborations that will certainly contribute to the Korean Wave.

Congratulations to the "Rondo" team. 18_1_103v.gif

Guest dodie

Good Morning Everyone.

I'm here again to request some kind soul to again make a VOD of the part where Yoona met takumi who is injured but pretending ok upto the end (the happy ending with the kiss of course!) I was hoping this part was included in the highlight but its not.

Please be patient with me as I cannot download the whole episode becoz I'm not knowledgeable of clubbox and my slow connection prevent me from downloading the final episode.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Good Morning Everyone.

I'm here again to request some kind soul to again make a VOD of the part where Yoona met takumi who is injured but pretending ok upto the end (the happy ending with the kiss of course!) I was hoping this part was included in the highlight but its not.

Please be patient with me as I cannot download the whole episode becoz I'm not knowledgeable of clubbox and my slow connection prevent me from downloading the final episode.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

hey dodie...

here u go... :)

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R9N834...6205PQKB0C6GQYS

최지우 키스신 순간 시청률 21.6%

[헤럴드 생생뉴스 2006-03-28 09:32]

200603280022.jpg

최지우 주연의 일본 TBS 드라마 ‘윤무곡-론도’가 지난 26일 마지막 방송에서 17.7%(일본 비디오리서치)로 최종회를 마감했다.

‘윤무곡-론도’는 한일 양국의 대표적 배우 최지우 다케노우치 유타카 주연의 드라마로 올초 첫 방송에서 20%의 시청률을 기록해 일본에서 화제를 뿌린바 있다. 최지우는 일본에서 사라진 아버지를 찾기 위해 동생(이정현 분)과 함께 일본으로 건너간 한국인으로 다케노우치 유타카는 아버지의 복수를 위해 범죄조직에 잠입하는 경찰로 열연했다.

‘윤무곡-론도’가 최종회에 기록한 17.7%는 26일 동시간대 일본 방송중 최고의 시청률이었다. NHK는 이날 9.2%, 후지TV는 15.7%를 기록했다. 특히 최지우와 다케노우치 유타카의 마지막 키스신의 경우, 순간시청률 21.6%를 기록해 히트 드라마의 입지를 공고히 했다.

한편 드라마 촬영이 끝난 최지우는 4월 중순 한일 양국에서 개봉되는 영화 ‘연리지’ 프로모션에 전념할 예정이다.

윤경철 기자(anycall@heraldm.com)

On the 26th, Rondo has made the highest ratings during the timeslot as compared to all the different tv stations, registering a 17.7% viwership as compared to NHK's 9.2% and FujiTV's 15.7%. And on top of that, during the final kiss scene between CJW and YT, the ratings went up to an all high, hitting 21.6%, a sign that the drama is a hit.

CJW, who has ended her drama shooting in Japan is scheduled to promote her movie in Korea and Japan in April.

Guest dodie

hey dodie...

here u go... :)

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R9N834...6205PQKB0C6GQYS

HEY 'YUTA'

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for accomodating my request. Rondo thread is very lucky to have you who always gives in to our request. Hope you would never tire-out.

I really love this couple (Yutaka and Ji Woo). I used to like CJW with BYJ. But I think, the chemistry between Yutaka and Ji Woo is beyond comprehension. I always wondered how the two were able to act like that as if they are talking from their hearts and expressing through their eyes, when they don't even completely understand each other? You know their language are extremely different.

Anyway. I'm always thankful for your hardwork. GOD BLESS YOU.

On the 26th, Rondo has made the highest ratings during the timeslot as compared to all the different tv stations, registering a 17.7% viwership as compared to NHK's 9.2% and FujiTV's 15.7%. And on top of that, during the final kiss scene between CJW and YT, the ratings went up to an all high, hitting 21.6%, a sign that the drama is a hit.

CJW, who has ended her drama shooting in Japan is scheduled to promote her movie in Korea and Japan in April.

I'm so glad to hear this drama was considered a hit! I really loved Takenouchi Yutaka in this one. Hopefully when it is released in Korea, he will gain some poularity in Korea just like CJW is popular in Japan. I'd really like to watch him in another Korea/Japan collaboration drama. Especially if it's as good as Rondo!

Is Japan or Korea releasing any other collaboration dramas next season? I'm glad that CJW and TY expressed interest in working together again.

Guest dadedum

34404f6d85.jpg

(thanks to cindycho)

thanks for the rating chart. i'm surprised more people didn't tune into the Unfair finale, as the past 8 eps have kept me on the edge of my seat. Rondo made a mad dash at the finishing line. :D

News from Mydaily Korea....

seems like the Rondo fever's still having its repercussions even after its end...

200603281351451110_1.jpg

日시청자, '윤무곡 2' 만들어라! ; 동시간대 최고시청률로 종영

Japanese viewers, "We want a Rondo 2!"; Finale recorded highest ratings during its broadcast timeslot

[마이데일리 = 도쿄 이태문 특파원] 최지우 다케노우치 유타카 주연의 화제작 '윤무곡(輪舞曲)-론도'가 지난 26일 제11화를 끝으로 대단원의 막을 내렸다.

The Japanese drama starring Takenouchi Yutaka and Choi Jiwoo finally ended it's 11episode run on the 26th of March.

마지막 방송에서는 국제적인 마피아 조직 '센쿠'(神狗)의 파멸과 함께 최윤하(최지우)는 복역을 마치고 형사 형사 쇼우(다케노우치 유카타)와 재회하는 것으로 행복한 결말을 맺는 것으로 끝마쳤다.

In the final episode, ChoiYoona(ChoiJiwoo) together with the destruction of Shenku is made to serve her terms, and the episode ended on a blissful note with Yoona reuniting with policeman Shou(Takenouchi Yutaka).

일본 비디오리서치에 따르면, 최종회 평균 시청률은 17.7%로 26일 같은 시간대 NHK가 9.2%, 후지TV는 15.7%를 기록한데 그쳐 동시간대 최고의 시청률을 기록했다. 특히 최지우와 다케노우치 유타카의 마지막 키스 장면은 순간시청률 21.6%를 기록해 시청자들의 높은 관심을 반영했다.

According to the Japanese Video Research, the average rating of the last episode was 17.7%, while NHK registered a 9.2% and FujiTV a 15.7%, making Rondo the highest rated show in its broadcasting timeslot. During the final scene which showcased the kiss scene between Choi Jiwoo and Takenouchi Yutaka, the ratings recorded at an all high 21.6%, which reflected the audiences great interest.

‘윤무곡-론도’는 일본 TBS가 창사 50주년 기념으로 최지우 소속사인 예당엔터테인먼트와 공동으로 제작한 야심작으로 일본 드라마 시스템과 한류스타의 결합이라는 한류의 현지화 작업으로 큰 주목을 받았었다.

Rondo is a bigscaled ambitious production produced in celebration of TBS's 50th anniversary and it received alot of attention because it is a joint project between TBS and Choi Ji Woo's agency, Yedang Entertainment, which aimed at a collaboration with Hallyu stars, which futher grounded the status of Hallyu.

한일 양국을 대표하는 배우 최지우와 다케노우치 유타카를 내세웠으며, 여기에 연기파 신현준과 이정현까지 가세해 지난 1월 15일 첫 방송은 20%의 높은 시청률로 산뜻하게 출발해 큰 기대를 받았다.

Besides the iconic representatives Choi Jiwoo and Takenouchi Yutaka for Korea and Japan respectively, Korea's top-rated actors such as Shin Hyun Jun and Lee Jung Hyun also took part in this projected which registered a 20% ratings on Jan15th, the first day of its broadcast, garnering high interest and expectations.

'윤무곡'의 공식홈페이지 게시판에는 드라마의 종영을 아쉬워하는 팬들의 목소리가 연일 이어지고 있는데, 특히 24년전의 인천 한 호텔에서 발생한 사건의 배경, 그리고 수수께끼의 90일간 등 더 보고 싶은 부분이 많다면 벌써 '윤무곡 2'를 기대하는 의견이 많다.

From the message boards on the Rondo official website, it can be seen that everyday there are many posts from viewers voicing out their how they miss the show after it's end. On top of that, there are already many viewers out voicing out their anticipation for a Rondo2, in hope to see more of the drama which delt with the enigmatic 90days theme, as well as an accident that happened in Korea 24 years ago.

30대의 어느 남성팬은 "2시간 스페셜 드라마라도 좋으니, 다시 한번 최지우의 휼륭한 연기를 꼭 보고 싶다"며, "꿈만 같았던 석달이었다. 제작진 여러분께 진심으로 감사드린다"는 의견을 올리기도. 40대의 여성팬은 "마지막 두 주인공의 행복한 키스신은 정말 최고로 매회 새롭게 전개되는 내용 때문에 제트코스터를 타는 듯 설레였다. 배역도 너무 뛰어나 최지우와 다케노우치 이외에는 생각할 수 없다. 이 두 사람의 대표작이 될 만한 작품이라고 생각한다. 어서 시리즈 2 혹은 스페셜 드라마를 만들어 달라"고 요구하기도 했다.

A male fan, in his 30s wrote in his message, "Even a 2hr drama special would be great, I definitely want to see Choi Jiwoo's fantastic acting once again. It's been like a dream the past 3 months. I truly want to thank the producers." A female fan in her 40s wrote and requested as such, "The final blissful kiss scene with the two leads is really the best. And because every episode has a new development, the excitement is like taking a rollercoaster ride. The cast is also too outstanding that I cannot think of anyone else playing the roles beside Choi Ji Woo and Takenouchi Yutaka. I believe this project will become one of their most representative work done in their career. Please do make a Rondo2 or a drama special."

드라마 '윤무곡'은 막을 내렸지만 작품의 진한 감동과 신선한 내용에 깊이 공감하는 팬들의 의견이 계속 쏟아지고 있어 과연 '윤무곡 2' 내지 '스페셜 윤무곡'이 만들어질 지 그 귀추가 주목된다.

Even though Rondo has come to an end, its fresh storyline and its intense emotions and the ability to move the audiences, as shared by the fans have them continuing to voice out their want for a Rondo2 or drama special. And what will this lead up to is now under great attention.

[사진 = TBS제공]

Picture Credit: TBS

(도쿄 = 이태문 특파원 gounworld@mydaily.co.kr)

yuta thanks, can I post what you have in written in CJW thread? RONDO 2 would be great, RONDO film would even be greater, with Yutaka and CJW star power, I hope RONDO film can become box office hits and memorable film in their time.

thanks once again, he!he

Archived