[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snuff

Do you know guys if KBS World Asia still airing this show ? Since I've never seen again for about one month :(

Guest dainanda123

oh they changed the format?

ooohhh..... I hope I'll still like the show. I've been wavering when it comes to Misuda. It was loosing its flare to me.

Guest sabrerouge

hi guys i have looked trough a lot of the comments but i still wanted to ask does anyone know where i can watch this show with English or France subs? i soo wanna watch it nd in my country we don't have kbs world unfortunately....

so can someone PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help me ?

Guest boradory117

Does anyone have Ep138 (090803)? I'm trying to get this episode from clubbox and box.net but I can't find this episode! Can someone please re-upload this? Thanks so much!

Guest boradory117

Here you go . . . http://www.boxfile.co.kr/search.php?qstr=090803+e138&x=0&y=0

Thanks but I can't get it from clubbox. Can you please upload on MU? Thanks!

Guest longbong

Torrent Link E12 (Baros):

http://www.box.net/shared/v72e8v6a3s

the new hosts are rude as hell and their jokes or humor is totally lame imo.

also the show has pretty much gone down the toilet....bring nam hee suk back and the original style.

the new misuda fails.

Guest longbong

you know the new show is so freaking horrible, it's something like Korean propaganda, it talks about only about Korea and how wonderful it is (when it's not really that great as they say) that I am watching the first season backwards.

I can tell you that I am enjoying the first season so much more. It actually has chemistry, there's charisma in the foreign beauties and they are much more liberal on the stuff being talked about. It's more than about Korea, it's beautiful ladies talking about themselves which is far more interesting than talking about some 1960 Korean civil law and making retarded quiz questions with retarded/racist/arrogant hosts.

why did they lay off Nam hee suk ? He was the perfect balancing role.

Archived