[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Guest dj agarde

^ My guess is that the show keeps getting interrupted by news about the Cheonan incident, although I'm not sure.

Anyway, Eva's getting married in October! Congratulations to her.

Now, why can't I get married too? Is Jamila single? Here's her newest photo:

12742559761.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConceptVBS

^ My guess is that the show keeps getting interrupted by news about the Cheonan incident, although I'm not sure.

Anyway, Eva's getting married in October! Congratulations to her.

WHAT?! My EVA! NOOOO!! Who is she marrying? A korean guy? No fair, I was gonna get her. :angry: :angry:

My two cents, I much prefer the older format of Chit Chat, the newer format is a joke...another thing most of those girl no nothing of their countries, especially Bianca I get embarass when she talks of New York chick come back to America and learn a bit. One question in particular that irrated me "why do people use"Jr" at the ending of their names, she said the poorer people who does that, stupid answer: Jr's are used to carry on lineage, so Bush and all the other so call rich people who has Jr attached to their names are poor? Google answers before opening your mouth. Most of them no nothing of their countries.

hmm annoying correction but Bush isn't Jr. he's george walker bush while his father is george herbert walker. so he's not actually george bush jr. but you're right that most of those girls don't know crap about Korea or their own countries. it's kind of a joke that Koreans take them as sort of ambassadors or representatives for their nations but really they're just youngish girls who want to be on TV anywhere (even in Korea). there are a few exceptions but they really should only be giving expert advice on makeup or how to pick up dudes not stuff about culture or politics

Guest HeLLAsian

The show isn't on this week either i take it?

Unni is getting married ????

in October =)

in England or Korea ???

I hope to see many photos and some with all 13 SUJU and Anya if she can come back to her marriage !

CONGRATUALTION Eva Unni <3

Guest kayleenyc

I heard somewhere that the show has a new format and title. Does anyone know if that's true?

Guest Fanoo

^

I just discovered that the show did change !

It's now called : 쾌적한국 미수다.

The show is now broadcasted on Saturday on KBS1...without Nam HeeSuk :-(

You can download the first episode in torrent format (100515) : HERE

Unfortunately cutegirl hasn't uploaded the second episode yet (100522)...

Images from the new format :

2010052316533210011.jpg

Source: HERE

Guest dj agarde

Hold the phone!

So Misuda is no more, and now there's another show in its place?

I haven't watched the new(ly formatted) show, but I already miss the old show. I miss Brownyn, Dominique, Sayuri, Luvada, et al. Remember all those folks? This show used to be fun.

PS: I can't believe MISDA first aired in November 2006! That was almost 4 years ago... At 4 years old, most people can already speak and have their own personalities.

Guest pigbbong

Link Ep154 (X264.450p-HAN™) 091123

Can you re-upload Ep154 ??? I can't download from clubbox and box.net/shared/ has died

Please help me !! thanks so much

Guest bruinwife

That's too bad the show has been redone. I really enjoyed watching it on Sunday nights on KBS World. Does anyone know when the new show airs in the US on KBS?

Guest dj agarde

Sorry to say this but the new show sucks. Then again for whatever reason I find it harder to follow since my Korean isn't fluent.

But, anyway, I especially dislike the two new hosts.

I wonder if anyone has the list of homepages for the various panelists, Dominique, et al..

Guest Fanoo

I liked the fact that the show was trying to put more male foreigners.

But the old format was just as fine :-S

I don't really like the two hosts either. There is less chemistry than with Nam Hee Suk MC.

That's normal since the new season just started but oh well :-(

Archived