[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

thanks jahye for continuing to upload this show! i thought you stopped for a while but i'm glad to see new HQ episodes being upped ^^...i can't wait to see them....the girls have so many experiences and stories.....and are so funny :P my dad and i love this show ^^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freakaway

hey does anyone know wat the reason is behind leslie leaving to return home to USA? pleassssssse tell me why cuz i dun understand korean........it was realll sad to see her leave so i would like to know the reason why...thanks everyone i lovvvvvvvvve this show soooooooo much tho i dun understand wat the heck they're saying half.....well who am i kidding.......all the time!!!!!!!!!hehe.....thanks anyway to those who can answer my query......

• 3 weeks later...
Guest evelyn168

Which episode was it that Alex sang She Is? I love Clazziquai gah!

I don't remember the exact date but it wast last week of May, I think. Jaewon was on the episode and he sang a bit...

Guest Chae

Does anyone knew which ep ss501 is on? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thank u!!!!!!!!!1

Show 14

Hey everybody, I'm like super-dupper happy that the show has a thread in soompi ^_^

I'm also known as Skinnyheejin on solid07 (which was way more active like 3-4 years ago) and also a panelist on the show mouhahaha

I'm Dominique, the french-canadian girl. I'm very glad to see there's people on soompi who likes our show :)

It's very cool, really :rolleyes:

Anyway hope you still enjoy. I know lately it sometimes gets a bit eum...hard to renew our talk, but we are working hard on it

Go go

Guest Chae

Yes I'm a Shinhwa fan and I sometimes go to Shinhwa changjo fan club. It's the international fan club not the official korean one

it's really nice to see that some people love the show like that, makes me wanna do it more hehe

hope you will always enjoy!

i'll come often ^_^

Yes, please visit more often.

Maybe you and Junko (I think I read she likes Hyesung?) can suggest members of Shinhwa be in Chattering Beauty show especially since Dongwan, Minwoo, and Hyesung is coming out with solo album?

Didn't you get to sing H.O.T. song when one of the members was at your show?

Guest Chae

well this sunday dongwan is coming to the set!! I'm soooo excited

he's my favorite in shinhwa so...

but even if we suggest guests, it doesn't really affect anything...it's all about the manager, the shooting team etc...if it was just for me we'd have h.o.t and shinhwa members only ehehehehe

Thank you Dominique for the great news! Do you know when this episode will be aired?

I'm so excited...my favorite show plus one of my favorite Shinhwa member (can't decide between Andy, Hyesung, and Dongwan)! LOL!

You are so lucky. Hopefully you get to sing Shinhwa song too. Give him hug for me.

When you have chance, could you tell Lu-vada and Taru that they have fan in US (me! LOL!)?

Lu-vada always make me laugh and Taru's Korean slangs is so good (learned few from watching her). I really miss Leslie. When I first heard Leslie speaking Korean, I was totally impressed. Her Korean was way better than mine.

Guest Ella_Kwan

Show 14

Hey thanks but did u mean EP. 14? be/c i DLed it and it was the worng one... lol..

Does anyone know which one it was; w/ ss501? thank u :)

edit---

oh snap! lol... i dont read.. lol.. i should start.. lol... i didnt know it was you Dominique that answer my qustion..lol...

but it didnt match the front page of the dl links..lol.. thanks anyways... :)

Glad to have you here to visit. :)

Show 14

Hey everybody, I'm like super-dupper happy that the show has a thread in soompi ^_^

I'm also known as Skinnyheejin on solid07 (which was way more active like 3-4 years ago) and also a panelist on the show mouhahaha

I'm Dominique, the french-canadian girl. I'm very glad to see there's people on soompi who likes our show :)

Anyway hope you still enjoy. I know lately it sometimes gets a bit eum...hard to renew our talk, but we are working hard on it

Go go

wow, is it really you? I think I saw you by the front gate of Yonsei last week...

Guest Chae

Hey thanks but did u mean EP. 14? be/c i DLed it and it was the worng one... lol..

Does anyone know which one it was; w/ ss501? thank u :)

edit---

oh snap! lol... i dont read.. lol.. i should start.. lol... i didnt know it was you Dominique that answer my qustion..lol...

but it didnt match the front page of the dl links..lol.. thanks anyways... :)

Glad to have you here to visit. :)

oh gosh im so sorry, it's ep 13 T_T it's the special for the new chinese year!

as for dongwan, I met him yesterday. So first I saw him i was like "wouaaaaaaaahh" so hot. But he's way smaller than he seems and his body is not as large as I thought. He still looks hot. He was very nice and even though the shooting was long he kept on smiling. When we presented him, the MC asked if someone was a fan, of course I lifted my hand. I said he was my ideal man (which is true) and then they asked me to sing a part of shinhwa songs...I was caught off guard and started singing Haegyulsa lol than a little part of Eusha eusha ...anyway. During the break I took a pic with him and in the end he gave me his CD (ouaaahhh). I asked if there would be a concert this year but he said no...too bad, really wanted to see shinhwa live. anyway, he's very kind but he kind of ran away and didn't take pictures with the audience, they probably were very disappointed. mmm that's probably it, the show is ep.35 and it will be aired next week monday.

Guest Chae

oh...big problem...the clubbox that used to put up the shows in HQ stopped doing it for some reason...but i like to keep all the shows (for an obvious reason ;)

...if you know where i can download HQ tell me please ^_^

You are so lucky! Can't wait to see the show.

He lost 6kg for his solo and then gained back 2 kg so appearantly he's skinnier than he used to be.

How tall are you that he's shorter than you thought? I guess if you watch them on TV, they look taller.His new alubum is awsome. Too bad he didn't take pictures with the audience. Maybe he had another engagement to go to? He's very busy recording for all kind of TV shows and radio shows promoting his new album.

Anyway, thank you for the update. If you don't mind, I'm going to paste and copy your post to Shinhwa forum.

Guest jazzler

Totally stoked to see a thread on soompi for this show. It's actually one of my faves, I watch this regularly. For a mainstream show, I think it does an okay job of highlighting the quirks of Korean culture. It's not going to be the most indepth or like risque expose ever because, really, mainstream tv, when is it really scathing?

But more introspective than other Korean shows. I like it when people offer both positive and negative insights into Korean culture. Surely people can't think Korea is that perfect. (Okay, nevermind, I forget who I speak of XDDDD) It's funny, you wouldn't have a show like that in the US. People in the US think something is wrong with you if you can't speak English. It's a bit sad that it's so amazing that the panelists speak Korean so well. I'm jealous of their language abilities myself, but I suppose that is the curse of the gyopo. But yes, totally obsessed. Love it!

Guest babymarzy07

Show 14

Go go

Hi Dominique/Chae! Is that really you? I remember you on the show, Your korean is very good, envy. Though, i dont understand Korean i watch. I watch this ur show on kbs world. I watched u the latest episode, i saw FTTS too!! Wow!! You guys are so lucky to have met Dongwan and other celebs, Im a Big Shinhwa fan too! :D ( I hope Minwoo will be on, my fave). What is ur nick in shinhwa changjo? I enjoy watching many different people talk about their lives in Korea. Do tell everyone on the show that they have many people who like the show. I always see Eva around on shows and all, also Haiyen in her drama. More power to ur show! :D

mommie Alice, you still speak korean? arent there like school's int he US that teach korean?^^ i heard there were. lol.

Archived