[variety] Global Talk Show 미녀들의 수다

Guest jahye

you know the new show is so freaking horrible, it's something like Korean propaganda, it talks about only about Korea and how wonderful it is (when it's not really that great as they say).

says you? being a pretty Caucasian woman is pretty much awesome, especially one that is on TV and can speak a bit of Korean.

it's their opinion it's not for you to say they're wrong because Koreans dont like you

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longbong

says you? being a pretty Caucasian woman is pretty much awesome, especially one that is on TV and can speak a bit of Korean.

it's their opinion it's not for you to say they're wrong because Koreans dont like you

I am korean you idiot.

hi guys i have looked trough a lot of the comments but i still wanted to ask does anyone know where i can watch this show with English or France subs? i soo wanna watch it nd in my country we don't have kbs world unfortunately....

so can someone PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help me ?

Hi / Salut!

The only link I can provide you with English subs is for episode 101 : first part . The following parts are available on the same yt profile ;).

Actually I quite enjoyed it, especially the end! :wub: The female Korean guests were witty - I recognized one actress from her noona role to CMJ in "What's up fox" and another one as "Jenny", the best friend of Lawyer Seo in "Prosecutor Princess" (but I haven't learned their names, yet).

Enjoy or should I say "Amuse-toi bien"? :)

Guest Come.again

Really love this show! Jjang

Like Sayuri and Eva most. They're both cute. I'm finding for english sub but that task is really tough

I really love this show. There are only eps 101 and 102 on youtube subbed though. If you find more, please let me know

Guest jelly_pudding

sorry, but what is the new show about? i watched the old misuda an stopped watching around ep 145.. but didn't watch any new episodes after because it was getting boring.. but what is this new concept about? since they show is now titled something else.. i thought they got rid of the show completely at first lol...

Wow, I just check after several months only to find out almost all Misuda videos in YouTube have gone due to copyright claimant blablabla. :angry:tongue2.gif

And Ahboo's all videos have gone as well :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pimpinelephant

Heyyy does anyone know something about Eva's wedding ?? which was supposed to be this october??!

Here is a YouTube video about the wedding. It's in Korean though.

Anyways, wow! I haven't seen an episode of 미녀들의 수다 in a very long time. By the looks of things, it appears as if the show has undergone some huge changes. It also seems like the show has added a lot of new faces. I'm assuming that most of the former regulars are no longer regulars.

I wonder what happened to this show. Does anybody even still watch this show anymore?

Archived