[KBS] 2010-12-25 Last Episode

Global Talk Show

(글로벌 토크쇼)

20070409152717497a41545nb0.jpg

20070410161433669e71620tn0.jpg

The Chatting of the Beauties

(미녀들의 수다)

CONCEPT

One of the most popular TV programs these days is a KBS talk show featuring foreign women living in Seoul. As the original Korean title “The Chatting of the Beauties” indicate, it’s a show where beautiful women of different nationalities talking about the fun and difficulties of their lives in Seoul. The 16 participants come from different parts of the world – China, Japan, Canada, the U.S., Russia, Finland, etc. They endeared themselves with Korean fans with their fluent Korean and frankness. source

Each episode goes through a survery on aspects of the Korean culture and a panel of foreign women living in Korea discuss their own experiences living in Korea and learning the culture.

95493627iz0.jpg

z8mv1.jpg

z9yu2.jpg

MC Nam Hee Suk (남희석)

z10xr6.jpg

REGULARS Lee Young Ha (이영하), Hong Rok Ki (홍록기), Boom (붐)

13749524ja7.jpg

z24ou4.jpg

z5sv6.jpg

PANEL Member Info

62362831lu6.jpg

LINKS

Official Website

dcinside board

Magazine T Article

CLUBBOX DOWNLOADS

LQ at cartrider2000

HQ at godlove3494

HQ at ojb7588

*I can add your clubbox if you carry this show*

DIRECT DOWNLOADS

추석특집 (Choosuk Special) 061007

LQ 164 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 226 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 1 061126

LQ 154 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 193 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 2 061203

LQ 151 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 185 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700mb gigeshare

Episode 3 061210

LQ 149 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 183 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 4 061217

LQ 152 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 192 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 5 061224

LQ 175 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 6 061231

LQ 186 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 7 070107

LQ 146 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 190 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 8 070114

LQ 187 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 9 070121

LQ 150 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 10 070128

LQ 148 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 187 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 11 070204

LQ 189 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 12 070211

LQ 191 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 13 070218

LQ 173 MB megaupload gigeshare

LQ 219 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 14 070225

LQ 150 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 15 070304

LQ 152 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 16 070311

LQ 195 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 17 070318

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 18 070325

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 19 070401

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 20 070408

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 21 070415

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 22 070422

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 23 070429

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 24 070430

LQ 203 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 25 070507

LQ 218 MB megaupload gigeshare

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 26 070514

LQ 209 MB megaupload

MQ 233 MB (rmvb) sendspace (thanks suzziee!)

HQ 700 MB gigeshare

Episode 27 070521

LQ 209 MB megaupload

HQ 758 MB gigeshare

Episode 28 070528

LQ 217 MB megaupload

Episode 29 070604

LQ 266 MB megaupload

Episode 30 070611

LQ 239 MB megaupload

Episode 31 070618

Episode 32 070625

LQ 161 MB megaupload

Episode 33 070702

LQ 178 MB megaupload

Episode 34 070709

Episode 35 070716

LQ 172 MB megaupload

Episode 36 070723

LQ 165 MB megaupload

Episode 37 070730

LQ 188 MB megaupload

Episode 38 070806

LQ 171 MB megaupload

Episode 39 070813

LQ 178 MB megaupload

Episode 40 070820

LQ 175 MB megaupload

Episode 41 070827

LQ 183 MB megaupload

Episode 42 070903

LQ 177MB megaupload

Episode 43 070910

Episode 44 070917

LQ 184 MB megaupload

Episode 45 071001

LQ 174 MB megaupload

Episode 46 071008

LQ 163 MB megaupload

Episode 47 071015

LQ 165 MB megaupload

NO SUBS!

Anybody watch this show?? Even though there are some cons, I think on paper, it's a cool concept. For a lot of us Korean-Americans, or ethnic Koreans not living in Korea, we may know the Korean language and culture, but it's completely different to actually live in Korea and knowing cultural aspects we would only know if we actually lived there. The show talks about a lot of these things and it's also interesting seeing it from the perspective of foreigners living in Korea. But the cons are sometimes I feel like the show just rides on the "exoticness" of these foreign women, at least when the show first started this feeling was prevalent. Private Korea still has racist tendencies but public Korea sure loves those foreign imports.. Daniel.. Dennis.. :rolleyes: But the show is still interesting and funny and a good watch for those who can understand Korean.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried watching one episode of this show...and it's cute that the foreign beauties here have their cute reactions about Korea and its culture, it's funny though that I see some of the ladies in other variety shows as well, like Eva, who also appears in Star Golden Bell and has also appeared in Shin Hye-sung and Lyn's duet mv with Eric in it

Guest jahye

:lol: I can't believe they won. I didn't even know they were nominated.

미수다 won for best variety program at the 43rd Baeksang Awards (백상예술대상).

The PD accepted the award and Eva, Saori, Lu attended the awards

57546437fv8.jpg

48228322rg0.jpg

68687724xv5.jpg

85745062zu1.jpg

47259557yf7.jpg

59438010ut4.jpg

94553209ig1.jpg

The canadian and american girl speaks korean better than i do.

sa-uri is cute and the girl from Malaysia?Thailand? is beautiful(the new girl with tan skin)

but my favorite of them all is Eva

Leslie is very smart and pretty.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

wow....that's impressive. i like this show...it's interesting to hear about korea from their perspectives.

saori and the other japanese girl is so cute *lol...an eva is awesome ^^....a lu banjang ^^ she's hilarious....and leslie, she's amazing in her korean!!!

i can't believe that so many HQ episodes are posted! i can't wait to get the ones i missed!!! thank you jahye...

Thank you so much for starting this thread and for all the links. I only started watching this show couple of months back so I'm really looking forward to watching all the old shows.

This has become one of my favorite shows\. It has become a MUST show for me. All the girls are so funny and it's interesting to hear what they have to say about Korean culture. It's also a great place to learn about other countries' cultures without traveling.

First time I saw the show I was shocked that most of them spoke better Korean than I do. They use so many vocabulary words and Korean slangs that I don't know. My favorites are the 2 leaders: Leslie and Lu banjangs!

Again thank you so much.

jahye,

Do you have any more info on the girls? If you do, do you think you can put like a bio on the girls and put it with rest of your info on this page?

Such as their name in English, country they are from, age, how long they have been in Korea, their occupation/school they are attending, and etc.

Again thank you so much for the links. I started watching them last night and it was so funny.

Guest jahye

^ If you look at the first post, I put a link to the official website that has profiles on all of them. I put the link in blue, member info, by PANEL.

I'm assuming if you can watch without subs, then you can read Korea as well because the profiles are in Korean. If you want to write up profiles on all of them I can add it to the first post, but I just don't have the time to do that. :sweatingbullets: I can upload videos because I don't have to wait by the computer to do that. :lol:

I KNEW there were others who watch this show! ^_^ The show is actually quite big in Korea. So big they moved from a Sunday morning to a Monday night primetime slot. And they just won that award too.

My favorites?? LESLIE! She's the jjang! I like Sun Yao's sense and calm, smart demeanor. Taru is really funny, Saori and Elyzaveta are funny too, especially the latter because her Korean is so broke! :lol: Junko is too quiet. Some episodes she's more talkative but she doesn't say much most of the time, but she has one of the biggest fanbases in Korea.

Then there are some girls who don't talk at all. Why are they even on the show?? Just seat-fillers I guess.

20070408120421915e7_121025_0.jpg

Did you guys watch this episode yet? It's one of the more recent ones.

:o The resemblence between Park Jung Ah and Sophia is so scary! Park Jung Ah has a Malaysian twin!! :lol:

Guest kaiweasley

I watched the first few episoded of this only because my friend was part of the "girls" :x I really like the show's concept however it would help a lot if there were subs because my attention just drifts away. Hehe.

Saori and Eva are my faves and 하 황 하이옌 (Ha Hwang haiyen) is really pretty.

Guest suzziee

Omo... I feel like I'm stalking you Jahye! :lol: how come I keep "bumping" into you in threads :P

I downloaded an episode of this and I'm not sure how long this will amuse me for but for now...

ITS FRICKING HILARIOUS!! some of the girls are soo adorable and lol I guess I get past the "eye candy" concept because I'm a girl and actually listen to what they say and its sooo cute and relevant. Its a MUST for a quick lesson into Korean culture and society.

I'm literally rolling about in laughter!!

I <3 Leslie... her Korean is AMAZINGGG.... I'm in awe! Some of the girls don't seem to get much exposure, which is quite a pity -_-

Guest jahye

^ No complaints here suzziee! ^_^ I always enjoy being in good company! I'm really glad you like the show as well.

I'm the same about the "eye candy" part. Being a girl myself, I'm actually watching to know what they're saying instead of concentrating on their beauty. :lol:

Most of these girls who have only been in Korea for less than a year can speak circles around Daniel and Dennis who actually have Korean blood. :rolleyes: Those guys should be ashamed. As should I because look at Leslie! Like you said, her Korean is amazing! I really am put to shame when I listen to her speak.

For anyone who wants to know who is in each episode

misuda2ry6.jpg

credits; dcinside, only for episodes 1-15

Guest chigurl

this is currently airing on KBS World

i forget which day though :unsure:

i have actually watched a few episodes and it looks like a fun show

i just wished that they would put subs :(

Guest hannahlove

Ah I'm so glad you have all the episodes available.

I heard about this show and thought it was weird at first but after watching it I like it!

The girls are so cute

and I'm jealous cuz I'm Korean and cant' speak as well as them!

Guest suzziee

For those who are interested in seeing this show, but have no knowledge of Korean... I uploaded one episode that i found Chinese-subbed.

Its enjoyable to watch, for anyone who wants to know what life in Korea is like from a foreigner perspective/ ogle at the beauties/ gasp at how some of them can speak flawless Korean, here's your chance! :)

Chinese subtitled <Global Talk Show> with Super Junior members as guests

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1b2scj

=======

Hmm.. after watching more episodes, I'm really starting to like SUn Yao as well... her voice is so soothing and calming. Anyone else with me? :)

Guest jahye

^ Thanks for the link suzziee! Hopefully there are more subbed episodes (although I don't think there are) so people who can't understand Korean can watch too.

Also a Sun Yao fan! ^_^ She's got a lot of sense and very understanding.. she reminds me of shirley! :lol:

There are 2 episodes this week. Sunday's episode is a highlight episode, showing clips from previous episodes.

But there's a new episode today, the first episode on it's new night, Monday! :)

The episodes are all available on the clubboxes I listed in the first post. But cartrider2000 splits the episode into 2 parts so you'll have to download two parts for each episode if you want LQ. Otherwise you can wait until I convert the HQ into LQ and upload it. :)

I just watched today's episode. There are small upgrades here and there, no big changes though. Some touchy subjects today like netizens words leading to star suicides like U;nee and the comfort women. Also, two of the girls are leaving the show..

Small clip from KBS entertainment news

20548526eg2.png29847929oz6.png

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3xw21 or http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TZA1QOA

Thank you for the link to the official website. Enjoyed reading about them.

^ If you look at the first post, I put a link to the official website that has profiles on all of them. I put the link in blue, member info, by PANEL.

Which 2 girls are leaving?

Also, two of the girls are leaving the show..

Small clip from KBS entertainment news

Guest jahye

wait, this show is scripted?!

boo

ALL shows are scripted. Every variety show has a writing staff.

I think this is how the show works: the writers prepare each survey and use legit survey results. They meet with all the girls and the host before taping the show and the girls tell the writers what it's like in their own country and their own experiences about whatever the survey is on, like they do on the show. The writers will take the most interesting bits of info I guess and write out which ones will be included in the show. So basically the show is prepared and written out before they actually tape. That's why there are cue cards held up by staff so the girls can look at them while they talk and they also have index cards with them, to remind them when it's their turn to talk.

None of it is false information or made up. These are all stories that happen to the girls and things about their own countries. They just discuss what they're going to say before they tape the show and write it down, maybe not word for word, but the general ideas and topics that are going to be talked about are written out so each episode has a smooth flow.

Which 2 girls are leaving?

I only know one of their names

Monica

newsenphotophppn8.jpg

and someone from Europe. I don't think she said much on the show because I don't even remember her name.

Good news.. KBS 미녀들의 수다 on its new night airs at the same time as SBS 야심만만 (Yashimmanman) and MBC 개그야 (Gagyah). It came in first in ratings at 9.7/10.1% (nationwide/seoul). Yashimmanman got 8.8/9.7% and Gagyah didn't even place in the top 20, but articles say it got 6.9% nationwide.

It's actually a little sad this show placed higher than the KBS drama that comes before it, 헬로 애기씨 (8.4%). Not sad for this show, but for the drama.. :lol:

Thank you for the info. I'm glad my favorites are not the ones leaving. I love hearing Leslie talk, Lu-vada make me laugh, and love how Taru knows all the slangs/in & outs words which surprises alot of guests.

I'm kind of surprised 미녀들의 수다 got better rating than YSMM. I thought YSMM was popular. BUT I'm happy because I enjoy 미녀들의 수다 more.

I only know one of their names

Monicaand someone from Europe. I don't think she said much on the show because I don't even remember her name.

Good news.. KBS 미녀들의 수다 on its new night airs at the same time as SBS 야심만만 (Yashimmanman) and MBC 개그야 (Gagyah). It came in first in ratings at 9.7/10.1% (nationwide/seoul). Yashimmanman got 8.8/9.7% and Gagyah didn't even place in the top 20, but articles say it got 6.9% nationwide.

It's actually a little sad this show placed higher than the KBS drama that comes before it, 헬로 애기씨 (8.4%). Not sad for this show, but for the drama.. :lol:

Archived