[ANIME/MANGA] Detective Conan

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Guest aymei

i always stayed up late to watch this on cartoon network but then after a while they stop showing it but i thought that the anime was kawaii!!

Same. I stayed up late to watch it & they stopped airing the show. The show was kinda scary too. :ph34r:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so for the people who watched the anime and movies where did you get it? ahh would you mind pm'ing me to tell me?

i loved this show and i heard it has 445 episodes?!?

I bought over 400 eps of Conan from China. Included 7 of the 9 movies too, and some extra MV's and dance moves and songs and etc.

I've always loved Conan. I loved it ever since it aired in Beijing in 2001. Then I had to come back to the states T________T;;

Sorry I don't know where to download the anime and movies. X_X

Guest tomster

this is one of the best animes i've seen! very intriguing although some of the things are a bit unlikely -- but really entertaining to watch.

thanks bestchinese for the websites above! now i can watch them again.(:

so for the people who watched the anime and movies where did you get it? ahh would you mind pm'ing me to tell me?

i loved this show and i heard it has 445 episodes?!?

Bittorrent for me. :D

It's still on going.. hasnt ended yet.

Guest BestChinese

just to be a nice fellow here is another site

http://animenoobs.com/anfs/

they just started and im guessing they are doing eps 443 and up to the current eps of the week ^__^ their video if very good quality to me ^__^ and for ppl who are torrent illaterate they also got a direct download link for yall =P

Guest yg4lyfe

gosh i luv this manga! so freken nice! i had most of the series in VIET tho! but my dad push me to throw it away or sell it! T___T

mang i luv Heiji Hattori!!! and KID1412 too!!! lol too bad it came out so slow!!!

I downloaded the whole manga for this? Vol 1-52

@LULY you are so lucky do you have all the eps?, where did you find your eps?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest losborrachos

my favorite character (other than conan/shinichi of course) are yukiko kudo and kaito kid... i'm still looking for magic kaito scanlations if anyone knows where to find them...

• 2 weeks later...

i dont understand why this anime isnt popular here. i love this anime!! its my favorite!!! plus the movies are the best!!!

strawberryxmeime...

u can search on google. i searched all of the movies on google. it helps ^^ or try going here

http://www.kazenokoe.com/index.php?site=bt

i think they have it.

i noe they have the live action. kudo shinichi's written challenge!! it was the bomb<333

Guest xXxComplexity

<3 I love watching the anime. I practically have all the released subbed episodes. (NOOO, that means nothing left to watch until more get subbed)

Too bad the dubbed version sounds pretty horrible and it's off the air.

PS Stop calling him Jimmy LOL It's Shinichi!! >.<

I love this anime! But I do wish it would get resolved... or at least, have the main plotline move!! He's been tiny for ages, it gets boring sometimes. And it's so difficult to get a hold of the entire series so far, the sheer volume of episodes.... @___@

Archived