Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi all! Long time no see. So han ji min got a coffee/snack truck from ryu seung ryong :). Perhaps their acquaintances  because of Director of Miss baek, Lee ji won. I read some of articles ryu seung ryong just accepted a main role for a new project of director lee ji won. I hope han ji min could act along side him too in that project, doesn't matter how bigger the role is.

ryu seung ryong is such a very nice person and actor, i happened to watch his several movies. And as few days ago, i just check his instagram out, and he follows han ji min ig, well unfortunately hjm hasn't follow him back. Hope they can act together in the near future.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@unknown12 i have watched several movies of ryu seung ryong too. And i also hope ji min can work with him in whatever genre. He is one very talented and respected actor:)

I am missing ji min. It will be months before her next movie is shown sigh. Patience is a virtue lol. I don't know but I lost interest in watching kdramas. For this year I have not finished one, I am still in episode 8 of hotel del luna which I started last year lol. Been very busy and I can't squeeze time to watch.

See you very soon hye ja and joon ha:wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Someday

Credit to author

They both were in a Psy concert many years ago. Wonder who was her date at that time. hahaha....or was it just a coincidence. Jo in sung doesn't like pretty girls much. i don't think he will grab the opportunity to work with her.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cathmar said:

They both were in a Psy concert many years ago. Wonder who was her date at that time. hahaha....or was it just a coincidence. Jo in sung doesn't like pretty girls much. i don't think he will grab the opportunity to work with her.

I think you are referring to this:

Credit to author

She should be there because of Choi Si Won, they are in the same CF around the same time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:27 PM, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min in mask

Credit to author

I don't think that's han ji min in the photo. As you can see the owner tag someone that similar/resemblance to hjm (you can check the ig of the girl). The hashtag of hjm doesn't mean it's her. We need to be careful of someone's post, because they could just want to show that their relatives has a resemblance to some celebrities. ☺️

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1