Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Miss Baek is really han ji min's break out role. I am really glad it was shown and make han ji min an actor:D

I think we all agree that han ji min's stylist team is mostly a miss than a hit lol. That is why for every event she's attending, i don't have high expectations lol. I am just happy that ji min is very visible even if she don't have a movie or drama shown. And han ji min is very loyal so I expect that she will keep her team until she is an actress. But atleast they have improved and that's a good thing:)

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

58 minutes ago, richelle said:

Is it confirmed @tok-soompi? The last time I have seen the list of stars that have a participation, ji min's name is not included. Not sure if she will attend.

@richelle, you are right.  She is not attending. :(

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1368212wpp/park-seo-joon-kim-so-hyun-choi-woo-shik-and-more-to-present-awards-at-melon-music-awards-2019

• Like 1

Will ji min attend Park Jung Min new movie premiere "Ignition" since Jung Hae In is also in the movie?

I really love the chemistry between them, the body moved together with the playing of the piano. :wub:  hope they can work again in different genre.  Park Jung Min is also another very hardworking actor.

Credit to author

• Like 3