Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

nonstop (@8l7l5l2l000) Tweeted:
#ImSiWan ให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า หลังจากเรื่อง OCN #StrangersFromHell อยากที่จะแสดงแนวเมโลดราม่า เป็นงานต่อไป เพราะไม่เคยแสดงแนวนี้มาก่อน

เมื่ออิมชีวาน ถูกถามถึงนักแสดงที่  อยากร่วมงานด้วย 
คำตอบคือ : #KimHeeSun #GongHyoJin #HanJiMin 

ผมคิดว่ามันคงจะดีถ้าได้แสดงกับ #ParkBoYoung https://t.co/9hcbHozzSO

He said he wants to act with mentioned actress

t 11yearswithIU (@jieunlui) Tweeted:
I’ll just leave this here we love two beautiful women IU and Han Jimin be twinning https://t.co/di7Tv1zqTS

• Like 5

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

hahaha i thought the replacement will be either Kim Nam Gil (has been worked many times with NHK) or Gong yoo/ Ji Sung (who's been actively volunteering in NGO) :sweat_smile: i guess not. Well noone has been confirmed yet

Lee Byung Hun In Talks For New Drama + Jo In Sung Reportedly Turns Down Offer

Lee Byung Hun In Talks For New Drama + Jo In Sung Reportedly Turns Down Offer

Oct 7, 2019
by D. S.kim

Lee Byung Hun is looking to make a drama comeback!

On October 7, BH Entertainment revealed, “Lee Byung Hun was cast in an upcoming drama by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, and he is positively reviewing the offer.”

The upcoming drama will reportedly tell the story of an international NGO’s (non-governmental organization) work. As the drama is being developed in secret, neither the detailed plot nor its title have been revealed publicly. It was previously announced that top actors including Han Ji MinShin Min Ah, and Nam Joo Hyuk are in talks to star in the drama. Jo In Sungwas also mentioned on the list, but he has reportedly turned down the offer due to schedule conflicts.

Screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung is responsible for numerous hit dramas including the 2018 drama “Live,” the 2014 drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” the 2013 drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” and more.

The drama aims to premiere next year.

• Like 2

^Sad that jo in sung turned down the offer:tears: I really want ji min to work with him. I hope bae sung woo is still in the cast. LBH is LBH so I am still looking forward to this project. I like the writer and I know ji min will accept this project as the project revolves around NGO's. Well there's always a next time:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Sad that jo in sung turned down the offer:tears: I really want ji min to work with him

Me too. Now i was wondering what kind of schedule conflict that he has for next year?!? :sweat_smile:Oh my?! :lol: cos as i know he doesn't have many schedule for filming, in fact he is filming a movie project alongside kim yun seok at this moment.

If LBH and HJM confirm, this project will remark the third time han ji min and lee byung hun will be acting together again! however i have this slightly doubt in LBH for accepting a drama project so soon. But who knew right!?:D

• Like 2

It's confirmed!!!

:D Hope this story tells more about NGO workers' professional lives and their deal with reality. 
why soompi doesn't use bae sung woo pics on every news!?? :anguished:Soompi have the right to put it on their articles.

7019386a3eec418c80386c5f3d085ab4.jpeg?s=

Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Min Ah, And More Confirmed For New Drama

Oct 8, 2019
by M. Dang

The star-studded lineup has been confirmed for a new drama by Noh Hee Kyung!

On October 8, Lee Byung HunHan Ji MinShin Min AhBae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk were confirmed for “HERE” (working title).

It is reported to tell the story of an international NGO (non-governmental organization), but additional details have not yet been revealed publicly. However, viewers are already anticipating the collaboration of top actors and Noh Hee Kyung, who is known for hit dramas such as “Live,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

“HERE” is scheduled to begin filming in 2020

• Like 2

Cool!!  Looking forward to 2020 Here!  

Having Ji Min and Shin Min Ah is same screen is already mind blowing.

Yeah, where is Bae Sung Woo photo?

Too bad we lost Jo In Sung.  I am so looking forward to his involvement.  Most probably an overseas drama so maybe that is why schedule clash??

Wow if Ji Min indeee working in Josee, then LBH and NJH will be her 3rd time working together.  Which is consider quite rare.

• Like 1

Here is the thread for HERE :)

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/441862-upcoming-drama-2020-here-히어-lee-byung-hun-han-ji-min-shin-min-ah-premieres-in-first-half-2020/

October 7, 2019

Noh Hee-kyeong's "HERE" Adds Lee Byung-hun, Completes Line-Up

Source: Sports MK via HanCinema.net

photo1108629.jpg

The main line-up for writer Noh Hee-kyeong's "HERE" is complete.

Nothing is known about "HERE" except for the fact that it's about NGOs, non-profit organizations. However, it's by writer Noh Hee-kyeong, one of the greatest drama writers in Korea who also has a tendency to carry out social messages in her works.

The main line-up for the drama is now complete with Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk.

Their roles are still under wraps, but the names of the writer and the cast alone are enough to raise anticipation on the collaboration between the 5 in a work by Noh Hee-kyeong.

Meanwhile, "HERE" begins filming in 2020.

• Love 2

While I am sad that jo in sung will not be part of the drama, I will not complain. It's a dream cast. Oh my, can't wait for 2020. Aside from ji min, bae sung woo is also confirmed. Brilliant actors and actresses in one drama:wub:

The donginbi ad I loved is harder to make as I thought. Just 15 and 30 seconds but the effort behind the camera is tremendous:D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.11991939

Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Nam Joo Hyuk to be in 1 drama

The new work "Here" (working title) by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung has completed its superb cast.

2019_04_12_69894_1555064729._large_-_Cop

Apart from the story revolving around an NGO - an international non-profit non-governmental organization - the information about "Here" has still been kept confidential. However, as a new work of screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung, who created famous dramas conveying profound social messages, "Here" has soon received much attention and anticipation of the audience.

In the meantime, the cast of "Here" was revealed, promising to make the public more eagerly look forward to the drama. From Lee Byung Hun - Korea's top actor who is actively working in dramas and movies, Han Ji Min - the "reliable actress that worth watching" in any genres, Shin Min Ah - the girl who always shows her personality through diverse charisma, Bae Sung Woo - the actor adding depth to the work thanks to his genuine acting, to Nam Joo Hyuk - the guy winning the mass' hearts with mature image, all of them created a perfect combination in terms of acting ability as well as star quality.

0004097961_001_20191008093114600.jpg?typ

Currently, it's still unknown about what characters the above actors will take in the drama. However, "Here" marks the collaboration between the production team and the actors who are highly expected only by their names, so right this early, the audience has already been curious about the synergy of the 5 actors and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung.

"Here" - scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung's new work starring Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Bae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk - expectedly will start shooting in 2020.

OSEN = Reporter Kang Seo Jung /kangsj@osen.co.kr

Photo = Provided by management companies

• Like 2

It's a bit ironic that they first announce the confirmation of ji min in this drama. Her involvement in Josee is not yet confirmed despite the news that she already started working on the project. A movie and a drama. Nam joo hyuk is so lucky to work with her for the third time if in case:wub:

• Like 3

October 10, 2019

Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min to Star in New TV Series About NGO Workers

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2019101000977_0.jpg

Clockwise from top left, Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-a, Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Sung-woo and Han Ji-min

Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min are among the ensemble of top Korean actors who have been cast in a new TV series penned by noted screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung.

The series -- tentatively titled "Here" -- tells the story of a group of people working at an international non-profit organization. No further details about the plot or the characters have been revealed.

Noh is known for writing stories with deep social messages that are rarely dealt with on Korean TV such as mental health issues and the lives of old people facing aging, sickness and death.

There has already been a lot of buzz about what part of society she will shed light on this time.

Other cast members include Shin Min-a, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk.

Shooting will begin early next year. 

• Thanks 2

interview of im siwan the full part where he mention han ji min and wanted to act in romance genre. :)

[Interview] Im Si-wan, "I Want to Be in a Romance Next"

photo1109084.jpg

"I would like to be in a romantic drama next".

Actor Im Si-wan was interviewed in a café in Seoul for his recent role in "Strangers from Hell". We asked what his next challenge was.

Im Si-wan debuted in 2010 as a member of ZE:A, an idol group, then pursued an acting career in dramas such as "The Sun and the Moon" and "Incomplete Life", and movies "The Attorney" and "The Merciless".

He said, "I have never been in a romantic role before. It's not that I avoid it".

Im Si-wan said, ""The King Loves" is not really a romantic drama either. I am thirsty for what I haven't tried yet. I would like a role in a melodramatic romance or a romantic comedy drama".

When we asked him who he'd like to have as his co-star, he said, "There's so many. I've always wanted to meet Kim Hee-sun, Gong Hyo-jin and Han Ji-min. Park Bo-young would be fun to work with too".

"Strangers from Hell" is a mystery drama about a young man named Jong-woo (Im Si-wan) who moves to Seoul into a creepy gosiwon and experiences hell through others. The drama is directed by Lee Chang-hee and written by Jeong I-do-I.

Im Si-wan plays Yoon Jong-woo, a writer-in-training who has been writing novels and entering competitions. He comes to Seoul to take up on a job offer as an intern.

Im Si-wan was greatly praised for his performance as the young man who slowly changes as he meets strangers and experiences hell with them.

"Strangers from Hell" is directed by Lee Chang-hee, written by Jeong I-do-I, and features Im Si-wan, Lee Dong-wook, Cha Rae-hyung, Kim Han-jong, Oh Hye-won, Park Ji-han. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/08/31~2019/10/06, Sat, Sun 22:30 on OCN.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1