Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@richelle yes i thought you're saying that she's confirmed for appeared in the movie. 

20 minutes ago, richelle said:

But i really think that the first news of her joining is true.

can you share the link of the news? as far as i read, there're only news about she's getting an offer, not casted.

as for a remake movie, these days making a remake movie is also a trend in hollywood. however, not all remake movies got good receptions. apparently it was because many of the viewers not familiar with the original movie which was released in year that many of them are still too young and didn't familiar with the trend also. so many of the filmmaker tried to remake movie and fit the theme to current issues or trend in today society, and it's been the key to success to many remake movies. 

so i'm not completely objecting this project. i just hope the director or the writer could make the movie that fit in today society (and particularly in korea society) and not completely copy the original story, cause i've watched the original, and to me it will hard for the production to pleased today audience with the original storyline. now i wonder what kind of story will they produce. the only downside is the characters are young adult, i'm not that excited with this element. it's because han ji min has to reprise the same age role as in The light in your eyes. other than that, hjm's character is a disable young woman, which is another good opportunity for her to explore her acting skills.

so yes, i have mix reaction for this project, and probably more like unexcited. 

but finger crossed to this project to be a good one :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

The director wanted to work with ji min:wub: As far as the first news came out on ji min being casted on this movie, it is posted somewhere in this thread. I also remember that shooting for josee will start October so we will hear the casting confirmation very soon:D Every project that ji min picks, I am excited. I am sure she has reasons on why she accepted every project she picks. And since Miss Baek and Familiar Wife, she did not disappoint so I will trust her judgment and her choice. Will support her all the way:wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Netizens are really good in putting the puzzle together lol. I think her next movie project is josee and while I am not really a fan of remakes, since ji min picks it then I will support her choice. I am sure she will bring out a nice portrayal as always:wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Josee before the start of the project

netizen thinks it is Ji Min in the celebration.

credit to author

It is quite hush hush so we will keep it this way.  Maybe huge transformation

Why it is a secret ? don't they wants media to know so the movie can be successful ?..

• Like 2

I dont think is a secret.  It is more of not announcing at the moment.  Maybe is to surprise us with the transformation.  Feel like this movie will be more artistic than the original based on the cute pics of the tiger, fish, books, drinks and wheelchair.  Just like the art gallery with ji min and the director.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I dont think is a secret.  It is more of not announcing at the moment.  Maybe is to surprise us with the transformation.  Feel like this movie will be more artistic than the original based on the cute pics of the tiger, fish, books, drinks and wheelchair.  Just like the art gallery with ji min and the director.

I just finished watching  " Josee" Japanese version on Dramacools. Its very different vibes for me... is not my cup of tea.. but I understand as an actress  always a challenge to play different roles. Best wishes for her new project.

• Like 2

I also watched the original film and I think we can trust ji min that she will not go down that path lol. She has limitations and watching one of the director's works(the table), i think that he is more on content and our ji min is safe with him. As always, I trust ji min's choices:D

I think we can see her on the 28th:wub:

• Love 2