Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

8 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

More news of the NGO drama

Credit to author

What? 2021? We need to wait for a long time. But if it means quality drama I am more than willing to wait. I just hope ji min can do movies in between. It is hard to wait for almost 2 years:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

glad hjm hard to fall in love with any of her costars. look at those recent news between married couples in kshowbiz. its hard to ship her with ypunger costars. yiung men mostly are not that emotiomally stable. they can easily change their minds if they want.  hahahaha.... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cathmar said:

glad hjm hard to fall in love with any of her costars. look at those recent news between married couples in kshowbiz. its hard to ship her with ypunger costars. yiung men mostly are not that emotiomally stable. they can easily change their minds if they want.  hahahaha.... 

I agree. Really glad that hjm takes time to like someone. Feel bad with the recent divorce news. I always wish that hjm will find someone who will love and take care of her. Get married if only she is that sure. She is already of age so she might be thinking of having her own family soon. But she should be very, very, very careful. Pick someone she can love and trust. Getting married is for a lifetime not for one or 2 years only lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

friendship should be the foundation of a married couple aside from the creator. there is no perfect marriage. every married couple has its own struggle. but why some lasts? its because of that strong connection between them before they start a relationship. its rare between couples considered as bestfriends especially the guy is younger than the girl.....so i rather prefer hjm to be with someone who already knew her than she knowing him. women can easily adopt to a person who have shown sincerity. a big difference to men they can easily get cold when they dont like girls actions.

• Like 3

For me i have no issue with woman with younger man as long as the man has the intellectual and maturity to care for the woman he loves.

Regarding HJM, she mentioned her technique before regarding after drama.  She will hibernate and get herself out of her character.  Last time in rooftop prince, she did mentioned she took quite a long time to stay at home to get herself out of the drama.  Partly she also has back to back from Padam Padam.

She needs that as she will always "transform" herself into the character and in love with the opposite character.  

I find she is very protective of herself thus it is quite tough for her to start a relationship or having long term relationship.  Unless the male is very willing to protect her as what she is comfortable of.  i think that she is always the one that getting hurt.  Her younger time admitted that she got ditch my her boyfriend (think around wolf time).  Then her last admitted relationship is during her bff variety show rebuilding the house where she mentioned she has not dated for x no. of years and hope to find someone like goblin.

• Like 1

shes been looking for a man who is there with unlimited time who is there to hold her when times get tough. thats what every woman is looking for. but around her profession only a few possess that ability.lol. think her ideal type of a husband is like of ji sung which is also rare in showbusiness. but i sincerely hope she can find that man shes looking for. i am giddy to know that man whom she can spend the rest of her life with. not a single clue from anyone she has worked with that held special feeling for her or vice versa. think shes very single as of this time and its such a sad feeling as a fan knowing shes lonely and empty.

• Sad 2

There are a lot of actresses born in the 80's and older that are still single sigh. Actually it's getting harder for them to date and get married. One, single actors date women so much younger their age lol. So the choices are very limited as because of their age too, they will only date if it's serious and will end up in marriage. Actually i am hoping she will date and marry someone not from the entertainment world. But i do believe she is happy despite being single. I think she has a great family and great friends. But i am sure she also dreams of having her own family and children someday. I hope it is not too far away:)

I liked bae sung woo. I really hope ji min can work with him with writer noh hee kyung. Such a brilliant actor:wub:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

For me i have no issue with woman with younger man as long as the man has the intellectual and maturity to care for the woman he loves.

Regarding HJM, she mentioned her technique before regarding after drama.  She will hibernate and get herself out of her character.  Last time in rooftop prince, she did mentioned she took quite a long time to stay at home to get herself out of the drama.  Partly she also has back to back from Padam Padam.

She needs that as she will always "transform" herself into the character and in love with the opposite character.  

I find she is very protective of herself thus it is quite tough for her to start a relationship or having long term relationship.  Unless the male is very willing to protect her as what she is comfortable of.  i think that she is always the one that getting hurt.  Her younger time admitted that she got ditch my her boyfriend (think around wolf time).  Then her last admitted relationship is during her bff variety show rebuilding the house where she mentioned she has not dated for x no. of years and hope to find someone like goblin.

I agree with you :)

• Like 2

@tok-soompiI don't even know how to sort it by actress list lol. But when i checked her profile the last time, i agree that it is not updated.

I wonder when ji min's contract will end with BH. Not that i want her to transfer but just curious:)

I can't wait for noh hee kyung's new drama. I am loving Live. I think I really like all her dramas. I think i have watched mostly all. Her drama just tug in my heart strings. I think i have cried the most in her drama the most beautiful goodbye. I can't wait her collaboration with our ji min, jo in sung, shi min ah, njh and most especially bae seung woo. BSW is such a brilliant actor, can't wait to see him and ji min in one frame:wub:

• Love 1