Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Me too, i miss her already. Every new drama in the news, i am hoping she will pick one lol. Am I that greedy:D

She might not have that many scenes in the light in your eyes but all her scenes are memorable. Miss her chemistry with njh too:wub: Will they have another collaboration in josee? We will see:)

• Love 1

Noh is Ji Min long time friend and both of them together with Shin Min ah attended the monk event before.  I will be so delighted if she accepted the role.  Really i am ok even there is no romance but great friendship or siblings relationship.  

Below extract from Soompi

•  
Han Ji Min And Shin Min Ah In Talks Along With Jo In Sung And Nam Joo Hyuk For Upcoming Drama

Han Ji Min And Shin Min Ah In Talks Along With Jo In Sung And Nam Joo Hyuk For Upcoming Drama

Jul 30, 2019
by U. Kim

Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah may be joining Jo In Sung and Nam Joo Hyuk in a new drama by screenwriter No Hee Kyung!

On July 30, Ilgan Sports reported that Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah will be starring in screenwriter No Hee Kyung’s new drama as the female leads.

Soon after, the drama’s production company relayed to Newsen, “It is true that we offered Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah roles in writer No Hee Kyung’s new drama. However, because the synopsis and script are not complete, nothing is confirmed yet.”

Han Ji Min previously worked with the writer through the 2011 JTBC drama “Padam Padam.” If Shin Min Ah accepts the offer, it will be her first time acting in writer No Hee Kyung’s drama. Other actors who are in talks to join the drama’s cast are Jo In Sung, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Bae Sung Woo.

The drama reportedly tells the story of an international NGO’s (non-governmental organization’s) volunteer work. According to Ilgan Sports, filming will begin next year, and the drama will air in the second half of 2020.

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • Love 2

OMG as in OMG actually when i read that noh hee kyung has a new drama and offers are sent out to jo in sung and bae sung woo then nam joo hyuk, i secretly wished that ji min will be offered a role in the drama. That would be a wish come true. I just don't like to post it because i feel like i will be too greedy to even wish lol. And then this news, what a coincidence. I really want her to work with jo in sung and noh hee kyung again since i loved padam padam. I hope ji min accepts. Please jimin and drama gods, pretty please. I am already so elated and happy:wub:Just the thought of it makes me so ecstatic:D

Some new print ads:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

it's been a while! when i heard the news of No Hee Kyung wants to do a drama about NGO, I bend down on my knee wishing HJM got an offer. and then BAM!! HAHAHA let's wait and see for now...

same here :D @richelle

me too @tok-soompi, since the drama about NGO, i really wish it stands out more about people who volunteer or work in social services. i really hope NHK delivered good message just like in her drama Dear My Friends, less romance, more about friendship and family. Finger Crossed! 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/han-ji-min-shin-min-ah-being-considered-alongside-jo-in-sung-nam-joo-hyuk-and-more-for-new-drama

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  6 hours ago

Han Ji Min & Shin Min Ah being considered alongside Jo In Sung, Nam Joo Hyuk, and more for new drama

AKP STAFF

ajpg.jpg

Actresses Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah have also joined a star-studded lineup of cast members for scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung's latest project. 

Previously, various media outlets reported that scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung recently contacted actors Jo In Sung, Bae Sung Woo, and Nam Joo Hyuk about their future schedules, in preparation for her new drama. On July 30, a representative from Noh Hee Kyung's side once again stepped up to reveal, "The script is not written up yet. Currently, with the drama's basic topic confirmed, it's true that we contacted Han Ji Min and Shin Min Ah's sides during a discussion about fitting character roles."

The rep continued, "We plan to send them scripts once they are available. Nothing has been confirmed in terms of casting." 

Scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung is known for he previous works like 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', 'Live', 'It's Okay, It's Love', 'Dear My Friends', and more. Her upcoming drama will deal with individuals in the field of non-profit and volunteer work, set to air some time in 2020.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

my heart stopped for a while ....while reading han ji min and jo in sung in a drama. just wow! please .....please....han ji min ssshhhiiii..... i am very ok with no romance though. cant wait for 2020 now. hahaha....

• LOL 3

@unknown12 when i read the news about noh hee kyung's drama and she is in talks with jis, bsw, oh my i secretly wished that ji min will get an offer to star. It is about ngo's and our ji min is very active with nhk with jts. But the thought that she just finished her 3rd drama in a row, i thought that this is impossible. Better not to get my hopes up. Then BAAM hahaha, just checked when i get home and i got the biggest news. I am just so happy. I don't mind if there's no romance angle, does not really matter. Just to work with nhk again and the likes of jis, bsw and sma is more than enough. I loved her in padam padam. My smile is from ear to ear hahaha. Just so elated. Please our ji min, please accept. I think ji min will not let this project pass. I am sure she will accept:wub: Just thinking that she will act in a drama with jis penned by no less than nhk is just happiness lol. Some of the dramas that made me cry is from nhk so i really like her. So much respect for her. Thank goodness she considers ji min for a role:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My thought is if Ji Min offered a role she will make time for it.  As this is with her all time good and longtime friendship Noh Hee Kyung (NHK volunteered JTS as long as Ji Min and NHK is the leader or curator for all the street fundraising with Ji Min and others).  Moreover it is about volunteer so it will also have a greater message.  It may also boost even more people donate during their walk!  Also all these blown out of window visual cast may all be walking the street to get donations as part of their drama promos!! :o

Okok my mind going very wild and overboard.  Returning back to reality.  Haha!

• Love 1

The thoughts of it already blown everyone away.  Now becomes the new hype.  

Credit all the above to author

Miss Koala also excited, partly because 2 same generations female actress in one screen!  

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/07/29/han-ji-min-and-shin-mina-in-talks-to-join-jo-in-sung-and-nam-joo-hyuk-in-new-screenwriter-noh-hee-kyung-drama/

• Love 1

I always thought that ji min is most beautiful in padam padam. I really love that drama of hers. Noh hee kyung is one of my favorite writers. I have watched and downloaded most of her dramas. I have cried so much in her the most beautiful goodbye drama, such a heart wrenching story. It is not a surprise that stars will love to act in her dramas. It is still in the planning stage and will air in 2020 so ji min still has the time to work on her schedule. I hope she accepts:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung is known for he previous works like 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', 'Live', 'It's Okay, It's Love', 'Dear My Friends', and more. Her upcoming drama will deal with individuals in the field of non-profit and volunteer work, set to air some time in 2020.

since noh hee kyung announced will make a drama about volunteers in NGO, i got this feeling HJM will get an offer, because of her volunteer works at JTS. so i figured all the cast probably from NHK's acquaintances or friends in that circle. Jo In Sung has been actively involved in JTS volunteer works outside korea, HJM always join JTS annual charity works, while Shin Min Ah has always been actively involved in this low profile donation to JTS. Probably Bae Jong Ok will have an offer too in the nearest future.:D

can not wait of all their performances. and it's a different genre!! i'm excited! :lol:

Oh another one! Lee hee joon too, though he just join the campaign recently. i know it's quite imposibble, but i like his acting! :lol: hope he got an offer too. Below are lee hee joon and his model wife.

474686_453164_736.jpg

Han ji min looks so tiny :lol:

201712161509569410_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

^when i read about the synopsis that the drama will focus on ngo's, i also thought that ji min might be offered a role but the chances are slim as she just finished her 3rd drama in a row. That is why i was very surprised of the news yesterday, did not expect it. If nam joo hyuk will be confirmed too, and if josee will push through with ji min, this drama will be their 3rd collaboration together(i still don't think josee is a good choice but what ji min picks i will support). This drama seems to be big as it will be broadcasted next year but they are already making news. It is for a good cause so i am really hoping that this drama will do well. And for ji min to accept which i think she will:D

@tok-soompii will post the beautiful pics you posted in the other thread:wub: It is time for ji min to hopefully work with actors her age or older yay:D

• Love 1