Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@tok-soompiis that in australia? Her sister's family is in australia, right? Much needed rest. I hope she enjoys her vacation. I was looking for some news about chunsa awards yesterday and parasite as expected has won most of the awards including best actress. Oh well, it is good that han ji min won already most of the major awards before parasite was shown lol. As ji min said before, winning is also about timing and luck. I have not watched parasite yet but since it won best film in cannes, it must be really good. I hope in the future ji min can work with it's director:)

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

1 hour ago, richelle said:

@tok-soompiis that in australia? Her sister's family is in australia, right? Much needed rest. I hope she enjoys her vacation. I was looking for some news about chunsa awards yesterday and parasite as expected has won most of the awards including best actress. Oh well, it is good that han ji min won already most of the major awards before parasite was shown lol. As ji min said before, winning is also about timing and luck. I have not watched parasite yet but since it won best film in cannes, it must be really good. I hope in the future ji min can work with it's director:)

Yes richelle, if she went visiting her sister, it will be australia.  It looks like Australia to me.  :)

• Like 1

When Ji Min interviewed in 2011 regarding marriage.  She mentioned she is not sure and she took time to know someone.  She also highlighted that marriage involved two families.  Casually she said maybe 7 to 8 years later.  

Zooming past.  7 years after this conversation, she won almost all major awards for her work in Miss Baek that took close to 2 years to see light.  Now 8 years after the conversation, she started back to back dramas in the roll since last year and finish high notes with OSN.

Not sure what is she going to response if anyone is going to ask her when is she planning to get married... looking at one of her best friend whom recently gotten married and also think of Ji Sung... i hope she can find someone like them and both she and her future partner become a better person for each other.

• Like 3

@tok-soompiI think there's a newer interview of ji min regarding marriage. I remember she said that while she believes that marriage is not only between 2 people but it involves 2 families, now as she gets older she said that love is the most important. I really hope she will found the one. While they say that age is not important, for women it is as our biological clock is always ticking lol. I hope she enjoys her vacation in australia and we can get news of her next project very soon:)

• Like 2

finding the right one isnt easy. especcially you make limits for yourself and you just felt contented of what you have right now. emptiness comes when you felt like your alone and everyone around already have partners. i dont believe hjm doesnt feel that way sometimes. and i dont believe nobody seriously courted her as of this time. maybe its a matter of how shell start. she may have find it but the question is....is she ready? she is in the industry for so long....hope shell give time for herself and be happy and free with the man she wants to be with. she is just one of the few actresses that i root for  so long....and hoping someday...that dispatch will catch her dating. hahaha

• Like 2

believe me....everytime i visit her instagram ....i was hoping that....theres this picture of her with her man.....hahaha..... think ill be rhe happiest fan ever if thatll happen. the soonest the better though.

• Like 2

i dont like to ship her to anyone right now. i was then like a little girl who have waited for her dreamboy to come that never exist. such a pain in the ssss...from sjs to hb. im done with them. they were just hopeless thoughts way back then. please han ji min ssshii...stop tormenting us with this delusions.....hahaha....

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, cathmar said:

believe me....everytime i visit her instagram ....i was hoping that....theres this picture of her with her man.....hahaha..... think ill be rhe happiest fan ever if thatll happen. the soonest the better though.

I am with you:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cathmar said:

finding the right one isnt easy. especcially you make limits for yourself and you just felt contented of what you have right now. emptiness comes when you felt like your alone and everyone around already have partners. i dont believe hjm doesnt feel that way sometimes. and i dont believe nobody seriously courted her as of this time. maybe its a matter of how shell start. she may have find it but the question is....is she ready? she is in the industry for so long....hope shell give time for herself and be happy and free with the man she wants to be with. she is just one of the few actresses that i root for  so long....and hoping someday...that dispatch will catch her dating. hahaha

The thing for me just because she is not young anymore.  Hopefully she is ready right now and her Mr. Right will appear to her life ASAP.  HJM is one of my favorite actresses in Korea.  I like her since the "Roof Top Princes". 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, cathmar said:

i dont like to ship her to anyone right now. i was then like a little girl who have waited for her dreamboy to come that never exist. such a pain in the ssss...from sjs to hb. im done with them. they were just hopeless thoughts way back then. please han ji min ssshii...stop tormenting us with this delusions.....hahaha....

I shipped her with HB too:tears:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cathmar said:

I feel the same way. I feel like she is enjoying her life that finding or having a special someone is not a priority anymore. But she already have mostly have it. A movie of her own, awards, dramas so when it comes to her professional life, she already have it. I am looking forward to the day that there are news of her dating. I feel like it will only be possible if that relationship will end up to marriage. She is the only actress that i am rooting for so yeah hoping that someday as in the very near future, we will see her in her own wedding. That is my ultimate wish for her:wub:

She is currently enjoying her vacation:D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Keke facts for you all... she took selfie with her co star or colleagues alots.  After the project with her team... she seen outside of project taking with male actors below:

Jo Jung Suk (he really likes her as a friend)

Shin Sung Rok (he is super supportive with Ji Min, he likes most of ji min ig post)

Park Hyung Sik (i mentioned before i researched how many korean actually have older lady married younger man, he is the one makes me wonder and not NJH)

Hai... what is the similarities??  2 of them married and 1 is 9 years younger.  Although there are evidence of older celebrity married younger celebrity... but i doubt ji mim more then the other guy.  Haha!

I think Ji Min is like how she describe herself... she is quite slow in liking something... so that should apply to her mr right.

I shipped in with whatever shippers social media has created out of fun.  Cos i always find that it is the guy more interested in her than her interested in them.... everyone of them.

Lee Seo Jin (so obvious in the variety show), So Ji Sub (he apologised to her and upset the incorrect news causes them not able to contact each other), Kang Ji Wan (he wanted to work with her again), Park Yoo Chun (another super obvious one, almost all his interview after rooftop prince, he will mentioned her name),  Hyun Bin (his stares), Jung Hae In (i think he looks like a goner. Haha)...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

hahaha......maybe those men really like her before or was it just for promotions? those acts sometimes are just doubtful. jejeje.....but sometimes men kept their distance if they think their actions were not reciprocated especially if they are as handsome as them.  i dont  have doubts if her friendship with married men last for a lifetime its because shes comfortable and safer with them. her friendship with younger men were more of like a sibling relationship.  among her costars...i do think nobody have strong interest in her right now. their adoration though were just passing.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

that is why.....married coactors or non famous actors are ok for me to be paired with her in her next projects. maybe in that sense she can have the interest in finding the right one because of their influence. sometimes you need to be with everyone who are happily mariied for you to rethink about your decisions in life. if your are surrounded with single people you cant think of anything else but to just work , be successful and have fun sometimes by travelling a lot. 

• Like 3