Quantcast
Guest belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

:wub:

credit to bh entertainment

Wondering whether all the single man (especially JHI) will find her looks like an angel today.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@guestrathe boy has a good taste lol. Ji min can attract even the youngest generation. She's crying so the boy tries to console her hahaha.

I agree that ji min, hae in and the rest of the cast have really nailed in their performances. The story might be simple but their performances and the great work of PD makes this drama a memorable one. I will miss this drama for sure:wub:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/07/05/han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-attend-wrap-party-with-cast-of-mbc-drama-spring-night/

• Like 2

With english translation of her message. She has been good friends with the bride and other BH actresses as well:wub:

Happy Sunday everyone:)

• Like 3

Just wanna share my thought. I don't like it when people compare HJM and SYJ. Both actresses are beautiful and have their own charms. It is just because they work with the same production stuff and actors, they are always being compared. Just saying..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adibadiba said:

Just wanna share my thought. I don't like it when people compare HJM and SYJ. Both actresses are beautiful and have their own charms. It is just because they work with the same production stuff and actors, they are always being compared. Just saying..

I don't like it too. I have watched some of SYJ's movies but only watched 2 drama of hers which is the same production as OSN, SITR and PT. They have different take on roles. While my opinion is on the story, 14 episodes in and i can say that OSN is definitely better storywise compared with SITR and it might change depending on the last 2 episodes next week. And i will always be bias but HJM has acted well as LJI. And her chemistry with JHI is very natural too. I can't say much with SITR because i hated it's second half so the chemistry does not resonate with me. There should be no comparison as the story is really different. And HJM has great respect with her sunbaes. So i hope they will stop comparing:)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Team dramabeans use Ji Min as their image promoting what have they been watching.

credit to author

• Love 6

More ji min pics from the wrap up party. I think the videos are limited since they are still to air the last 2 episodes. Can't wait for the ending:wub:

• Love 5

More pics of our strong and beautiful LJI:wub: I will miss watching live every week. I hope ji min picks another drama once she's rested:D

• Love 2

Recap ji min 3 drama in the roll first kiss

Credit all the above to author

• Love 2

@tomo74, i really like the movie.  Also ji min acted as a chaebol for a change.  The cast in this movie is also very talented.

• Like 2

^I have not watched the whole movie, only parts where ji min is present. Lack of time is always the problem lol.

Lee jeong in, i will miss ji min again in a drama. I wish and i hope she will not rest too long:wub:

• Love 2

Was reading the thread in spring night and realise there are some common ground in the 3 dramas that Ji Min has participated.  The characters all have flawed.  It may make people annoyed and not watching it but these characters can be really someone you know or it can be yourself.  

I know we can still see her awhile in cf and in award ceremony.  But not sure how long is she resting for the next project.

• Like 2

^i agree @tok-soompi. She tends to accept roles now that are not the usual good, naive and innocent as the female lead. I can't blame those that may find her character annoying but watching her more will make you sympathize with her. And that is how good her acting is. I may be bias but so many loved her so i don't think we are the only one. I don't mind her accepting these kind of projects because it challenges her acting chops. I am sure i will miss her but she needs to rest. Last 2 episodes  of OSN yay:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Omo @tok-soompihave you heard of the news on kang ji hwan? Goodness what is happening on ji min's previous leading men lol

Last 2 episodes for bombam. I will miss our lee jeong in:tears:

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, richelle said:

Omo @tok-soompihave you heard of the news on kang ji hwan? Goodness what is happening on ji min's previous leading men lol

Last 2 episodes for bombam. I will miss our lee jeong in:tears:

:o i just check it out!!  what a shocking news.  They are extremely cute together in the drama.  And he mentioned he wanted to work with her again.

• Sad 1

It is so great that anyone work with her are always happy and they like to tease her alots on screen.  :D

Credit to author

• Like 2