Quantcast
Guest belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Our ji min and eun u are so sweet:wub: I am looking forward to their bonding scenes:D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@richelle Agree, HJM is very natural when it comes to kids. She loves children. Look how comfortable she was holding EU and played along with him. EU can feel it too by kissing her and saying his cute “bye-bye.”

Me too cant wait for the trio day out on next episode. I hope they also take family picture together :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@richelle that's true, everyone has their personal taste for movies or dramas. :lol:

I actually grew up watching movies, that's why i don't have specific preference for genres, and  i tend to criticize based on the plot and actors performance:D. When the actor shows great performance or potential to become better in the future, i tend to follow his/her projects, and stay objective for their performances or the movies plot/storyline. I always go hunting to movie festivals or watch any Awards looking for movie preference to watch^_^. Not that i pretend nor want to become a critic but my opinion naturally comes from watching lots of movies since i was a kid :sweatingbullets:, so i guess the storyline become my preference instead of genres.

And now i became very critical about outfit in korean dramas, i don't know why :lol:. Maybe because they also using the actors to sell their products, that's why i become more sensitive :sweatingbullets:. It's different from movie, where they need to pull out and make believe the character personality, just like in Miss Baek.

I began to watch dramas when i was young adult, American, Latin, Chinese and Japan dramas was the first ones, then Koreans and others countries that many to mention. However Han ji min is the first female actress in Asia that got my attention till now, i don't know why :lol:. And i hope for years to come she could still amaze me *fingercrossed* :blush: that's why my wish is she can broaden her acting on another genres besides romance department that she's already expert on.

sidenote: Lee ha nee is the second one, and she also has great personality too.:w00t: please excuse my happiness about finding out another potential great actress to follow with.:sweatingbullets:

On 6/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, tok-soompi said:

Joo ji hoon is same age as her and he is equally as busy as her and has been quite successful lately too

finger crossed they can meet in a project. yes they already become the talk of the town for nonstop working since last year, even i read somewhere that someone count their total number of projects since last year, and they share the same total numbers :w00t:. please pairing her up with co-actor with the same or older age or more experienced one :lol:

off-topic: I noticed Joo ji hoon had drug scandal before the comeback, however as long as he remorse and try hard to redeem himself, that's fine to me. Many actors in Hollywood become true artists after experiencing big fall down in their lives (similar to joo ji hoon), their integrities and sincerities come along after learning by their mistakes.:blush:

Feel free to comment, no worries.

• Like 3

Hahaha my favorite genre is actually horror.  But my life is hectic so i hardly watch anything accept mostly reading recap (yes dramabeans and last time follow a koalaplayground) and very selective drama watching (yes just follow anything my bias is in. Haha!).

I think ji min wanted to try romance melo in movie because she has not done one before.  She prefer movie than drama as she has plenty of time to study the characters.

I find unlike her drama, her movie is very wide spectrum and the only romance movie she did is the Plan Man romcom.

I hope she can temporary take a break and pick up some cameo in movies that have fancy costumes that can enhance her curves.

Apology... she did done a melo romance but it is very short.  I love the short film very much.  

credit to author

• Like 4

I was first introduced to american series. Some movies but more on the series side like macgyver, friday the 13th series, ally mcbeal, combination of action, horror, romance lol. It is mostly influenced by my parents watching habits. Then came latin telenovelas then taiwanese, korean series. I specifically liked korean series so i sticked with it. Maybe because the love for family and some of the values are the same as it is an asian thing. Same here, of all the korean actresses that i have watched, it is han ji min that i love. I also have some that i love watching like kim hee ae, mostly actresses but it is only ji min that i really closely followed. Maybe because inside and out, you can see that she is a genuine person. And as time goes by, i liked her even more. Especially now that she is rocking all the roles she played:wub:

@unknown12do you mean lee ha na of voice 3? I also like her. I have watched high school king of savvy and one of her movies before. I am just not into suspense thriller. My preference is really romance be it movies or series. I guess i am a hopeless romantic hahaha.

Have anyone of you watched misty? If there's one role that i like ji min to play, it is the strong female character. I know she can rock it. And I can't wait. Ji min has a good eye on projects so looking forward to her next one. I hope she will not take a long vacation. Strike while the iron is hot lol.

New from samsung fire:D

• Like 4

Found this on youtube.
Our beautiful Han Ji Min is a role model for young actress Kim Shi Ah.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@tomo74welcome to the thread chinggu. Our ji min is deserving to be a role model:wub:

My ultimate wish for her. To see her on her very own wedding. I hope it is not too far away:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Thank you @richelle :love:  I've been around in this forum (and another forum related to her :blush:) for a while, just never post anything before.

• Like 4

Congrats to our ji min. 2nd time that she is no.1 yay:wub:

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
2. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
6. Kam Woo Sung (“The Wind Blows”)
7. Kim Ji Won (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Lee Jin Wook (“Voice 3”)
9. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
10. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Thank you @tomo74 for breaking the silence.  Saying Hi to many more new contributors here if I have missed greeting you. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

So it's confirmed that MBC is to end their mon- tues dramas, really sad. This means that only their wed-thurs dramas for now will continue as weekend dramas are to end too. Not good, we'll have less dramas to choose from. Also, it means many actors will have less work and that is sad. I hope other stations will not follow suit. I think times are changing sigh.

Fighting LJI and bombam. Finally it's wednesday:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Found the 2012 article about Han Ji Min doing her charity work.
" Han has been constantly participating in the Children’s Day street fund-raising for 8 years and she again decided to join the event despite her busy schedule with drama shooting."
It means she's doing this since 2004 (or 2003). She's beautiful inside out.

http://www.jtsint.org/index.php/2012/05/please-be-mother-of-starving-children-around-the-world-2012/

• Love 3

Our ji min is once again nominated for best actress. Wishing you all the best:wub: We can still see her after her drama ends yay:D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@richelle It's Lee Honey people call her, her real name was Lee Ha nee.

Being nominated it's already an appreciation:blush:. It will be tough since Parasite actors got line up too in the awards nominations.

Woah many of her friends got nominated too, her ex-boyfriend GS (kim jun han), her past husband (Nam joo hyuk), her daugther in law in the future/mom (Lee jung eun), Jin seo yeon and many of her sunbaenims.:lol:

• LOL 2

@unknown12 Lee honey of the fiery priest. I have watched her previously in please come back ahjussi. She is also good in comedy and her role in fiery priest suits her well:)

Agree, just being nominated is already a big honor. But ofcourse i wish she will win again hehe. Do you know who are the other nominees for best actress?

Just love her drama to the bits. All the 13 episodes, i have watched 3 to 4 times. And i plan to binge watch all once it ends next week. She is just so good and beautiful in this drama. Her chemistry with JHI is off the charts:wub:

• Love 2

7 hours ago, richelle said:

Lee honey of the fiery priest.

yes :lol:

7 hours ago, richelle said:

Do you know who are the other nominees for best actress?

kim hee ae, moon soo ri, kim tae ri, kim yeo jin (she played as the queen in yi san), cho yeo jong (parasite). They are quite tough contenders, especially cho yeou jong, but we never know right how the critics judge their performance.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019070312250046503&MSI

Another praise of beauty and kindness for HJM from new and co-actor Lim Hyoun soo who play as Ji Hoo friend and Gi sook Junior at the bank.

[SBS Star] Han Ji Min's Eyes Make People Keep Asking the Same Question?

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005334725

201330209_1280.jpg

Fans of actress Han Ji Min are speculating that her twinkling eyes are the reason that make people keep asking the same question―"Why are you crying?"

Recently, one fan compiled the pictures of Han Ji Min staring and looking at something to show how twinkly her eyes can be even when she is not crying.

201330208_1280.jpg

Han Ji Min has a reputation for having the most amazing eyes on the planet and the main reason she was able to earn that title was because her eyes always looked so watery and shining.

201330205_1280.jpg

For this reason, many of Han Ji Min's co-stars and the interviewers made a false assumption that she is crying and asked the same question, "Why are you crying?" over and over again. Han Ji Min smiled and replied that she is not crying every time that happens, but many had a hard time believing the fact that she is not crying since it did look like the tears would fall off her eyes any second.

After seeing her family portrait, her fans were finally able to understand where she got her looks from―since every member of her family including her parents and sister had the exact same eyes. After seeing this post, her fans commented, "I think Han Ji Min is one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea.", "Her eyes look like they never heard of the term 'xerophthalmia'.", "But you can't blame them because all of us probably would've asked the same question.", and so on. Meanwhile, Han Ji Min is currently focusing on the filming of her romance drama 'One Spring Night'.

Another article

Spoiler

Jung Hae In Was Convinced That Han Ji Min Was Crying When She Really Wasn’t All Because of Her Eyes

“Why are you crying?” – Jung Hae In
“I’m not.” – Han Ji Min

Han Ji Min recently received a lot of attention for her eyes following the reveal of behind-the-scenes footage of her MBC drama, One Spring Night.

hanjimin1

The footage showed Han Ji Min eating hand-chopped noodles with Jung Hae Inwhere he started off the conversation with, “Did you eat?

hanjimin2

He then took a closer look at Han Ji Min and asked, “Why are you crying?” to which she replied, “I’m not crying. Does it look like I am?

hanjimin3

This misunderstanding might not be so surprising when considering Han Ji Min’s eyes and how it sparkles pretty much all the time.

hanjimin4

Her eyes are also one of her key traits that make both her co-stars and viewers fall for her charms.

hanjimin6

Seeing how her puppy-dog eyes even convinced Jung Hae In that she was crying, it appears that the sparkle has not died down one bit.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Talking about her sparkly watery eyes, that means she is born with natural beauty that can't be fixed with plastic surgery :love::star:

• Love 2

I think many will agree that han ji min is one of those who is naturally beautiful. There may be some minor enhancements which is just normal for her as an actor but since she is young, she is already beautiful. Look at her family, they are all beautiful. Her eyes are her best asset, so expressive:wub:

@unknown12Some of her co nominees are already her co nominees in previous awards. I think it will be tough now since parasite is also nominated. But it is individual awards not the movie so i am really hoping she will still win. It really depends on the critics and judges i agree.

Last 2 episodes of OSN. I will miss her. I still believe the writer will not let us down. 3 great and well acted dramas in a row. Deserving of everything she has right now:D

• Love 1