Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@unknown12 Lee honey of the fiery priest. I have watched her previously in please come back ahjussi. She is also good in comedy and her role in fiery priest suits her well:)

Agree, just being nominated is already a big honor. But ofcourse i wish she will win again hehe. Do you know who are the other nominees for best actress?

Just love her drama to the bits. All the 13 episodes, i have watched 3 to 4 times. And i plan to binge watch all once it ends next week. She is just so good and beautiful in this drama. Her chemistry with JHI is off the charts:wub:

• Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

7 hours ago, richelle said:

Lee honey of the fiery priest.

yes :lol:

7 hours ago, richelle said:

Do you know who are the other nominees for best actress?

kim hee ae, moon soo ri, kim tae ri, kim yeo jin (she played as the queen in yi san), cho yeo jong (parasite). They are quite tough contenders, especially cho yeou jong, but we never know right how the critics judge their performance.

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019070312250046503&MSI

Another praise of beauty and kindness for HJM from new and co-actor Lim Hyoun soo who play as Ji Hoo friend and Gi sook Junior at the bank.

[SBS Star] Han Ji Min's Eyes Make People Keep Asking the Same Question?

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005334725

201330209_1280.jpg

Fans of actress Han Ji Min are speculating that her twinkling eyes are the reason that make people keep asking the same question―"Why are you crying?"

Recently, one fan compiled the pictures of Han Ji Min staring and looking at something to show how twinkly her eyes can be even when she is not crying.

201330208_1280.jpg

Han Ji Min has a reputation for having the most amazing eyes on the planet and the main reason she was able to earn that title was because her eyes always looked so watery and shining.

201330205_1280.jpg

For this reason, many of Han Ji Min's co-stars and the interviewers made a false assumption that she is crying and asked the same question, "Why are you crying?" over and over again. Han Ji Min smiled and replied that she is not crying every time that happens, but many had a hard time believing the fact that she is not crying since it did look like the tears would fall off her eyes any second.

After seeing her family portrait, her fans were finally able to understand where she got her looks from―since every member of her family including her parents and sister had the exact same eyes. After seeing this post, her fans commented, "I think Han Ji Min is one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea.", "Her eyes look like they never heard of the term 'xerophthalmia'.", "But you can't blame them because all of us probably would've asked the same question.", and so on. Meanwhile, Han Ji Min is currently focusing on the filming of her romance drama 'One Spring Night'.

Another article

Spoiler

Jung Hae In Was Convinced That Han Ji Min Was Crying When She Really Wasn’t All Because of Her Eyes

“Why are you crying?” – Jung Hae In
“I’m not.” – Han Ji Min

Han Ji Min recently received a lot of attention for her eyes following the reveal of behind-the-scenes footage of her MBC drama, One Spring Night.

hanjimin1

The footage showed Han Ji Min eating hand-chopped noodles with Jung Hae Inwhere he started off the conversation with, “Did you eat?

hanjimin2

He then took a closer look at Han Ji Min and asked, “Why are you crying?” to which she replied, “I’m not crying. Does it look like I am?

hanjimin3

This misunderstanding might not be so surprising when considering Han Ji Min’s eyes and how it sparkles pretty much all the time.

hanjimin4

Her eyes are also one of her key traits that make both her co-stars and viewers fall for her charms.

hanjimin6

Seeing how her puppy-dog eyes even convinced Jung Hae In that she was crying, it appears that the sparkle has not died down one bit.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think many will agree that han ji min is one of those who is naturally beautiful. There may be some minor enhancements which is just normal for her as an actor but since she is young, she is already beautiful. Look at her family, they are all beautiful. Her eyes are her best asset, so expressive:wub:

@unknown12Some of her co nominees are already her co nominees in previous awards. I think it will be tough now since parasite is also nominated. But it is individual awards not the movie so i am really hoping she will still win. It really depends on the critics and judges i agree.

Last 2 episodes of OSN. I will miss her. I still believe the writer will not let us down. 3 great and well acted dramas in a row. Deserving of everything she has right now:D

• Love 1

@guestrathe boy has a good taste lol. Ji min can attract even the youngest generation. She's crying so the boy tries to console her hahaha.

I agree that ji min, hae in and the rest of the cast have really nailed in their performances. The story might be simple but their performances and the great work of PD makes this drama a memorable one. I will miss this drama for sure:wub:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/07/05/han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-attend-wrap-party-with-cast-of-mbc-drama-spring-night/

• Like 2

Just wanna share my thought. I don't like it when people compare HJM and SYJ. Both actresses are beautiful and have their own charms. It is just because they work with the same production stuff and actors, they are always being compared. Just saying..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adibadiba said:

Just wanna share my thought. I don't like it when people compare HJM and SYJ. Both actresses are beautiful and have their own charms. It is just because they work with the same production stuff and actors, they are always being compared. Just saying..

I don't like it too. I have watched some of SYJ's movies but only watched 2 drama of hers which is the same production as OSN, SITR and PT. They have different take on roles. While my opinion is on the story, 14 episodes in and i can say that OSN is definitely better storywise compared with SITR and it might change depending on the last 2 episodes next week. And i will always be bias but HJM has acted well as LJI. And her chemistry with JHI is very natural too. I can't say much with SITR because i hated it's second half so the chemistry does not resonate with me. There should be no comparison as the story is really different. And HJM has great respect with her sunbaes. So i hope they will stop comparing:)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

^I have not watched the whole movie, only parts where ji min is present. Lack of time is always the problem lol.

Lee jeong in, i will miss ji min again in a drama. I wish and i hope she will not rest too long:wub:

• Love 2