Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I have been following koala's blog and dramabeans for a while now and koala has been a vocal critic of han ji min before. As you all know it is because of HJMe. But look at her 360 degree appreciation of ji min now. As a fan, just feeling great since after that project, han ji min is really on a roll. 3 dramas and projects back to back and different roles and projects and she is nailing all her roles. Very versatile indeed. She is one of those that is both a star and an actor and it is not an easy feat. She knows how to pick her projects. I am just so proud of her. I love her new drama so much thay waiting weekly has been harder. I just hope for the best last 6 episodes. Savoring it as i am not sure when she will have a drama again. I just love our ji min more and more. Proud fan here:wub:

• Love 2

Ahhh.  Kim go eun did support others.  But mainly Ji Min.

Han Ji Min Thanks Kim Go Eun For Thoughtful Surprise

Jun 27, 2019
by E. Cha

Kim Go Eun showed Han Ji Min some love on the set of her latest drama!

On June 26, Han Ji Min took to Instagram to thank Kim Go Eun for sending a coffee-and-churros truck to the set of MBC’s “One Spring Night.”

The actress posted several photos of herself happily posing in front of the truck, which bore the message, “Cheering on the loveliest, coolest, and most beautiful actress Han Ji Min, as well as Jung Hae In, Kim Jun Han, and the team of the drama ‘One Spring Night’!!” A banner next to the truck also featured a photo of Han Ji Min, along with the message, “Please have a cup of coffee before you go.”

Han Ji Min wrote in the caption, “Go Eun! Thank you so much! I’m cheering YOU on, too!”

Shortly afterwards, Kim Go Eun responded by commenting on the post, “Love you.”

Above extract from soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@tok-soompihow i wish too. But i hope she will wait for the right person and take her time. Soompi is getting server issues maybe because of the songsong couple. Sad that their union ended in divorce. I thought they are one good example of shipping couple who succeeded but sadly it's not. I will refrain shipping ji min for the time being. It is really hard to be both celebrities, the pressure is really high. At the end of the day, i just wish ji min's happiness always:)

• Like 2

This is so clever!!  It still gives me fluttering and goosebumps yet it is not too expose! 

Spoiler

Cos i watched snips of sitr and wondering how ji min is going to handle bed scene

It is still so beautifully shot and i feel like i am in heaven when watching it and yes my brain is going somewhere dirty.  Haha!

credit to author

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@tok-soompisame here chinggu. I am in cloud 9 last night. You know what ji min's intimate scenes are all tastefully done. PD is great, he can convey the emotions and yet it is not too sexy or intimate, just right, squeal to the max. Just let our minds go wild hahaha

• Like 3

On 6/27/2019 at 5:35 PM, tok-soompi said:

I also hope ji min will find someone that she will be another golden couple like ji sung and lee bo young

me too, to me ji sung is a better example rather than song hye kyo and song jong ki. Usually i don't want to give comment to a private life of actors, however since many people talk about and the news got messed, just want to give a lil bit of my opinion. it seems that their wedding was happened too soon and felt like they got carried away by the euphoria that created by media and fans. So in that case, i hope han ji min take her time when she meet her future husband, no need to rush, no need to listen to others about the age of marriage. Another example is her friend jo jung suk who already passed by many rumors about his relationship.:lol:

as for older woman and young man relationship who can be a good example, i think we can take a good look to Go Hye Sun and her husband (don't remember his name/an actor as well), so far they're fine.B)

For the next project, i wish she find another good movie project, but still NO to the Josee movie :sweatingbullets:. however if i can wish for the upcoming project, i don't mind a  drama as long as it's not another romance genre, had already enough. As i heard, Song Hye Kyo just turn down Hyena, a legal drama with Joo Ji Hoon, I know i know it's pretty impossible, but I just want han ji min rocks in legal outfit (not oversized outfit as in the current drama) as a fierce legal lady. I want to see her like Jeon Do Yeon in The Good Wife, charismatic yet sexy sometimes. I got bored by han ji min's outfit in her latest 3 dramas :confused:, yes i understand it suits to the romance theme. As for One Spring Night, i actually got consufed by her outfit themes, sometimes if feels like they want to show how a librarian look like (oversized blazers with long skirt), but sometimes it was off from that notion (a normal blazers with denims). To me outfit shows personality not jobs, so the only one who nail it is her sister Jae In, other than her sister is JI's friend, Young ju and JI's Mom :lol:. I don't know who's behind HJM style, but in the next project i hope that they can understand the character and show it into the outfit. That's why i hope HJM take a legal role so the stylist can prove me i'm wrong in this.:joy:

I like when she show some curve of her body line in Familiar Wife when she wore her bank office uniform, she kinda looked more mature and charismatic at the same time. i want to see that side of her, not the pure, innocent, kind, gentle, and angelic ones that have been overused by her all dramas. can i see another MISS BAEK in her dramas?? :) that's my opinion no offense.

• Love 2

@unknown12, oh yeah ji min has alots of good friend that is happily married.  Apart from Ji Sung and Jo Jung Suk that you have mentioned, she is close to shin sung rok too.  :)

Omo am i too greedy if she can be consider the hyena?  Joo ji hoon is same age as her and he is equally as busy as her and has been quite successful lately too.  I like the name hyena, it reminds me of her incomplete dram Wolf.  I like that drama but infortunately it is premature.

Something like this i am already very happy.

han1.jpg

Credit to author

• Love 1