Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

^i so agree @tok-soompi. I think that I have watched familiar wife a couple of times and watched it live too. But i am crazier with one spring night now lol.  I just hope it will continue to be good and addicting:D SITR becomes boring and annoying in the 2nd half but i think it can't be compared since there are a lot of differences and improvements. So hoping OSN to be good until the end.

• Love 1

Hello Han Ji Min thread. I'm new here to soompi actual forum visiting this page throw my sister soompi account. I love Han Ji Min very much, my favorite actress among all Korean actresses. I'm very happy to see all the love and support everyone here give to her. I'm the owner of Hyunbin_Hanjimin ig and just wanna drop by to say hi. Thank very much for keeping her thread alive and provides her international fans like us who don't understand Korean updates of her whereabouts. Have a wonderful days. ❤

• Like 3

I have watched many ji min drama and those kiss scene.  The hottest she had should be with hyun bin.

But i am so surprise that i really fluttered when she is kissing jung hae in and it is only a preview!!  Spring Night PD and the writer really doing very well, make me feel that the kiss is super anticipated and i find myself squeal for excitement.  My heart be still. :D

credit to author

I really enjoys Ji Min drama choices so far, they are all relatable character and thus alots of after thoughts after watching the drama.

• Like 2

@tok-soompithe instagram post you are looking for is actually an instagram story not post. I love the shirts of bon bam, can I have one? I love what ji min is wearing. I bet they filmed in that so beautiful location. Maybe their first night will be there hahaha. My imagination is running wild.

I squealed too last night. Oh my i love the drama so much. What is good with ji min's projects is that there's a variety. Not the same role and genre all the time. She has been nailing it in her project choices. Loving her more and more. Question is how can i survive until wed lol

@Lily_Lovlywelcome to the thread chinggu. I regularly visit your instagram page. Pictures are all wonderful. Missing ji min's collaboration with hyun bin. Oh well i hope they will get to work again in the future.

• LOL 1

Hello everyone, just dropping by to thank you all for the updates i really appreciate all your hardwork to make all her internatinal fans uodated! 

I really like her ongoing drama and her chemistry to Jung hae in...  

Jung hae in is not the first described hjm as an angel  the leader of Beast/Highlight Yoon doo joon also described hjm like an angel the interviewed happened in 2014 on their show ( i forget the title) The member ask who are their ideal type and ydj said hjm and described her like an angel the two are good friend since they work together @danbi a reality tv show when jimin as the guest!

You can see the link of the interviewed on the 1st page of this thread

• Like 3

@miniemeyou are always welcome chinggu. Me and @tok-soompiand others as well update this thread regularly when we have time. It is a labor of love for our queen ji min and to those who love her. She is doing great so far. Her current drama is my current crack. How can I survive until wed lol.

• Like 2

Our ji min is just so pretty in this still cut:wub:Waiting patiently for Wed and Thurs to come:DWe are halfway through the drama. I know after this our ji min will rest, go on trips and go on hibernation as she said. That is why i am savoring this drama of hers. I hope she improved in the kissing department hahaha

• LOL 1