Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

The translation is bad.  But it is a very positive review:

Han Ji-min gets 'sympathy' for viewers with acting reality

Actor Han Ji-min is gaining sympathy for viewers with realistic acting. 

Actor Han Ji-min is steadily loved by viewers every movie until the movie 'Mitsubagy', drama 'Knowing Wife', 'Snowing', and 'Spring Night' 

Han Ji-min has portrayed Lee Jung-in character in a relationship with the familiarity and boredom of long-time lovers in 'spring night'. 

In addition, Han Ji Min has expressed feelings such as 'If I was me', 'If I was my girlfriend', and 'If I was my friend', I would like to express to the people expressing the intense emotional performance of Lee Jung In and Jiho It proved to be the actor who leads the mouth. 

Han Ji-min is evaluated as a librarian with a value for his life, a sister who is broken, and a second-person Lee Jung-in with a tomboy brother. 

Han Ji-min's agency, BH Entertainment, said, "Han Ji-min is doubling the likelihood and persuasiveness of the future and will give more light to future developments." 

If can read korean, can check the original article

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005293149

• Like 2

It is nice that the 3 girls are really close. To think that ji min only have the most scenes in the first and last 2 episodes of dazzling. Our ji min is glowing, so beautiful:wub:

Ji min is really doing great in OSN. Those facial expressions, so on point. I can't wait for wed and thurs to come:D

This is iconic, our ji min singing hahaha

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle, do you feel like this person!!  My mind feels almost like that but not so dangerous.  Haha!

credit to author

Hahaha my mind is full of one spring night and i can't concentrate on work lol. But i am not doing this yet hahaha. I really hope the story will continue to be addicting. I am still cautious because of PNWBMF. I am really hoping that writer has improved overall not only in the first episodes:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@tok-soompiso happy with the increase ratings of OSN. Not only because of the ratings but the story is really engaging and exciting. Our ji min picks the best projects ever:wub: I hope the story will continue to be good. So excited for next week. I don't know how i can wait for the next episodes. Ji min and hae in has the best chemistry:D

• Love 1

I already lost count how many actors said Ji Min is very pretty.  The best part is she is really pretty inside and outside.

credit to author

Ji Min should cameo of the genre where there is goddess. Hee!!

Regarding her current role dressing... i think it is difficult to watch ji min in super nice dressing unless she act as celebrities.  That is why i find her traditional dressing example King's Wrath very pretty.  Contemporary can only be seen in CF.  I like her style in the age of shadow too.  Make me want she and Gong Yoo to act in "the mood of love" or similar.

• Love 1

Regarding her clothes in the drama, i think it depends on one's POV. On my end, all her clothes are just appropriate as a librarian. I may be bias but it doesn't really bother me. What is important to me is how she is giving life to LJI. And her evident chemistry with JHI:wub:

Good morning:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

^i so agree @tok-soompi. I think that I have watched familiar wife a couple of times and watched it live too. But i am crazier with one spring night now lol.  I just hope it will continue to be good and addicting:D SITR becomes boring and annoying in the 2nd half but i think it can't be compared since there are a lot of differences and improvements. So hoping OSN to be good until the end.

• Love 1