Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Who catches the bouquet thrown by the bride? I can hear ji min's voice hahaha. But she said congratulations so it is not her lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

HJM work that I like :

- Rooftop Prince

This one is the most entertaining drama of her for me. And first time knew her.

- Capital Scandal

Like the OTP, just the storyline not that great

- Hyde Jekkyl Me

Also like the OTP. I think toward end was ok only the story.

- One Spring Night

I think will become fav too.

Yeah.. trending.. now.. haha. I just managed to watch 2 eps. So ill be back once watch more. 

Seems shes really sweet & kind irl and in person. All her co actors seems have favorable review too of her. And yeah surprise her singing skill is good too! Too bad so little... haha...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh, you can try watching Plan Man.  Can sing her sing and she is really cute in there as a indie singer.

As per Gong Yoo describe her... she is a very easy person.  Haha!  

She treats everyone in the set very well, not just co stars but everyone in the backstage. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@tok-soompi now that u mentioned it, i remember i already watched that movie too haha.... Cos movie only 1, so i forgot lol. Oh i also watched Age in Shadow already...

Btw i rewatching ep 1,2 again Spring Night now lol. After that i will watch 3,4.

When i watched 1,2 i was a bit sleepy so when OTP not in the screen i get lost :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@LawyerhPadam padam was one of my favorites too. I liked most of her dramas except hyde, jekyll and me lol. Familiar wife and the light in your eyes are good too and miss baek as one of her exceptional performance as an actor. Actually she is nailing her roles since familiar wife. If one spring night continues to be good then it is 3 good dramas in a row:D

I usually watch each episode of spring night 3 times lol. The livestream episode, the subtitled episode and i have a rerun on weekends. I really liked the drama lol

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@richelle thank u.. ill consider Familiar Wife, cos i like Jisung too. Hes a good actor as well. 

2 minutes ago, richelle said:

@Lawyerh

I usually watch each episode of spring night 3 times lol. The livestream episode, the subtitled episode and i have a rerun on weekends. I really liked the drama lol

Hahaha i know right... im excited too. I just try it out of boredom and surprised its addictive :) I think this drama indeed need rewatching multiple times... cos we might miss the meaning of their action sometimes. 

• Like 3

^i think the bride really meant to throw it to ji min lol. It is just that it went the wrong way hahaha. Oh well with all that is happening to ji min's career, i do think that her personal life is not her priority right now. She has been really doing well and as per her drama which i think is also applicable to her, she will get married because she want to not because she is of age:wub:

• Like 3

Hi all! It’s been a while, been busy with real life :sweatingbullets:

i’ve just done watching OSN in a marathon :lol: wow so far so good, wishing will be good till the end. As i expected, hjm’s character did a cheating, well i considered that a cheating (it depends on us how to see it though), it is realistic.

Now i regret it, watching early, cos right now i have to wait every wednesday to watch new episodes huff:sleepy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@unknown12I also don't like watching airing drama but can't help it if it is ji min's drama. It is only agonizing waiting for the next episodes.

I know ji min will love eun woo. They are adorable:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This is another actor which i find him keep staring at Ji Min during interviews.  Haha!  Former is smart but hot and cold character.  Current has a warm character but still consider new in this industry.  :)

credit to author

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Maybe i am super bias.  It is so advantage to be pretty!  I think Ji Min looking great with all her co stars.  Specially gather below those recent younger co star in order. (She is amazing with her same age and older co stars too)

Spoiler

Haha!  Some may not agree for ji min to work with younger actor for now... but i still hope one day they can cooperate again.  As i love their piano playing chemistry even though one is acting as a handicap.

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

This is another actor which i find him keep staring at Ji Min during interviews.  Haha!  Former is smart but hot and cold character.  Current has a warm character but still consider new in this industry.  :)

credit to author

@tok-soompii am a bit slow these days. Are you talking about hb and njh? Noticed that jhi keeps staring at her in v live. I think both are comfortable with each other which shows in their great chemistry:wub:

• Like 3

@richelle, i am referring to hb.  He just cannot get his eyes off her during their Midnight sbs interviews.  

Repost below:

Njh is the sweetest person, very caring... always ensure ji min is warm.  He is not only caring with Ji Min.  He is super caring to seniors, you can find the great relationship of him and Kim Hye Ja.

But personally i like the relationship between phs and hjm. Hee!  They still keep in close contacts even though their movie is so short. But this cannot said infront of park bo young shipper.  These shipper can be nasty.  Same as njh shipper with someone else. 

Anyhow i love the chemistry she has with jhi.  Keke! Not sure whether my heart can take it when they are in closer intimacy.  I already fluttering by them looking at each others.

When can Ji Min work with Lee Min Ki, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Jun Ki and etc... haha greedy me.

Btw i agree that hb and ji min still support each other.  But maybe they are not contacting one another thats all.  

credit to author

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@richelle

When can Ji Min work with Lee Min Ki, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Jun Ki and etc... haha greedy me.

Hahaha i vote for Joo Ji Hoon! Omo he's so handsome & tall... I think their height difference will be to die for! And I think they also will look good together too.... 

And if can, i really wish she can have reunion with my fav actor Kang Ji Hwan. And with better drama storyline ofc. 

Well.. lol we can only wish...haha...

Btw, im also not too ready to see spring night more romantic scene lol... my poor heart... *shy shy* hahaha.....

• Love 3

I also liked kang ji hwan but his choice of projects lately is not good just my pov. His romcoms was a bit hard to finish. Jjh, i want to see them in a movie but currently, both are busy. Not sure if ji min already accepted josee.

Omo ji min and hae in. Not sure if my heart can take it if they have lovey dovey scenes. I hope ji min will not be bashed by the shippers on hae in's side lol.

I love ji min but bias aside, i really like one spring night. It was a good decision on her end to accept a melo from one of my favorite directors. Ji min is very versatile so she can act in any genre. Waiting is just getting hard each week:wub:

• Like 2