Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

This is might be off topic.  Since we're talking about future projects, I wouldn't mind seeing Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min in another drama again.  Their chemistry was off the chart in Padam Padam.  I watched and cried many times before.  Even Lee Jung Jae is doing a drama, so come one.  

Strangely, I also want to see Jung Ho Kyung and Han Ji Min in a project.  JHK's characters are usually quirky, so I think it'd be interesting to see.  

Since Ji Min is so busy with drama projects back to back, I think she might take a long break after this.   However, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I just finished watching one spring night's 1st episode. Well, bias aside, i enjoyed it.:wub: It's raw, a breezy watch. Love every character. I have seen the ratings and it jumped in episode 2. Well, the timeslot is earlier so i can't say that it directly competes with other dramas. A good sign is the jump from 1st episode. Episode 2 ratings is crucial. Fighting ji min:wub:

• Like 3

On 5/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, Kooslee said:

This is might be off topic.  Since we're talking about future projects, I wouldn't mind seeing Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min in another drama again.  Their chemistry was off the chart in Padam Padam.  I watched and cried many times before.  Even Lee Jung Jae is doing a drama, so come one.  

Strangely, I also want to see Jung Ho Kyung and Han Ji Min in a project.  JHK's characters are usually quirky, so I think it'd be interesting to see.  

Since Ji Min is so busy with drama projects back to back, I think she might take a long break after this.   However, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

I love padam padam too. I believe ji min is so beautiful in that drama too. I also hope she can work again with jung woo sung but the chances are slim. Oh well we will never know. 

Ji min might take a long break after one spring night. It has been 3 dramas back to back. So we should cherish this new drama of hers. I think she will work on movies next which i am also looking forward too:wub:

• Like 2

Our beautiful lee jeong in. Current drama of han ji min tackles adult issues. PD ahn pan seok is known for that. Can't wait for future episodes:wub:

Always a good friend:D

• Like 1

Ji Min is so sweet, so busy still never forget her friends

credit to author

Extract from soompi

•  
  •  

Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift

Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift

May 24, 2019
by D. S.kim

Han Ji Min showed her support for her “Familiar Wife” co-star Ji Sung!

On May 24, Ji Sung took to his Instagram and shared photos of himself standing in front of a coffee truck that Han Ji Min sent to the set of SBS’s upcoming drama “Doctor Room” (literal title).

The photos show banners on the food truck that read, “Supporting ‘god’ Ji Sung and the drama ‘Doctor Room'” and, “Supporting every staff member and actor of ‘Doctor Room’!!” Ji Sung wrote in the caption, “Ji Min! I miss you~~^^ Thank you so much!!” and also included the hashtags “openyoureyes,” “Ji Sung,” and “Han Ji Min.”

• Love 2

@tok-soompiI wonder what cf she will be filming. Her hair is long, viviscal pro maybe lol. She has been very busy these days. Happy to see her smiling and still have a lot of energy. I am really treasuring her current drama. I know after this she might be in long hiatus again. I watched both episodes again with my mom and my mom really liked it. She said it is something new as there are no fantasy involved, just ordinary couple, ordinary jobs. The only thing she hates and same as me, waiting for the next episodes lol. I will be looking for the ost's. It has already grown on me:)

Chinggu do you what is about ji min's insta story? Is it about a korean film?

Her post is about this. 1st korean film to win the award in Cannes:)

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/bong-joon-ho-reacts-palme-dor-win-denies-parasite-mocks-north-korea-1202144877/amp/

• Love 1

Drop by here to comment about JHI & HJM lol. 

It's cute that in 2014 or 2015 JHI mentioned HJM as beautiful sunbaenim, he want to work with. And like a doll one at that! 

But from recent interview 2019 he seems mentioned he dont want to call HJM noona or sunbaenim :joy:

Honestly they dont look like have age gap for me.

Anyway I really love the pair. Visually matched. My most waited drama among all that is on air now! 

@triplem @ktcjdrama haha just share the cute trivia...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Lawyerhwe feel the same. JHI is boyish looking but it's different when he is in the same frame with HJM. They really look good together and i hope they they will have good chemistry in one spring night. Can't wait for wed and thurs to come faster:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

I did not know that HJM was in a new drama. I am a terrible HJM fan. I know I'm a new HJM fan. So could the long-time HJM fans forgive me?  Which drama is it?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

Hi @2handsintertwined!  She is in One Spring Night.  You can watch it in Netflix. So far we are loving it!  She has been working non stop... familiar wife , the light in your eyes and now this!  Enjoy!!

Jeon Jong Seo and her teacher send a food truck to ji min.  I did not know they know each other.

credit to author

• Like 2

Jeon jong seo? I don't remember watching anything with her, not sure. She and her acting teacher sent a food truck? She may be close with ji min then. So many food trucks sent to this drama:D

Reminiscing padam padam. I love her chemistry with jung woo sung too:wub:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

She is in One Spring Night.  You can watch it in Netflix. So far we are loving it!  She has been working non stop... familiar wife , the light in your eyes and now this!  Enjoy!!

Thank you!!

• Like 2

Ji Min went to the vip premier for parasite and they capture that nam joo hyuk and kim hye ja was there too!

credit to author

22 hours ago, richelle said:

Our han ji min's new drama is making me crazy hahaha. I just hope I still have a job after one spring night ends lol

I love the drama so far!  No wonder our ji min accepted the project even it has to work back to back.

• Like 1

Ji min attended the wedding of her friend, co talent i believe in BH Ent too. I really hope she will get married very soon too. I just wish her happiness as always:wub:

@tok-soompii am crazy about ji min's new drama hahaha. That is the kind of melo that i love. I really love the director. No wonder she accepted it. Ratings are okay but i still hope it will increase:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1