Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Ji Min is so sweet, so busy still never forget her friends

credit to author

Extract from soompi

•  
  •  

Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift

Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift

May 24, 2019
by D. S.kim

Han Ji Min showed her support for her “Familiar Wife” co-star Ji Sung!

On May 24, Ji Sung took to his Instagram and shared photos of himself standing in front of a coffee truck that Han Ji Min sent to the set of SBS’s upcoming drama “Doctor Room” (literal title).

The photos show banners on the food truck that read, “Supporting ‘god’ Ji Sung and the drama ‘Doctor Room'” and, “Supporting every staff member and actor of ‘Doctor Room’!!” Ji Sung wrote in the caption, “Ji Min! I miss you~~^^ Thank you so much!!” and also included the hashtags “openyoureyes,” “Ji Sung,” and “Han Ji Min.”

• Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@tok-soompiI wonder what cf she will be filming. Her hair is long, viviscal pro maybe lol. She has been very busy these days. Happy to see her smiling and still have a lot of energy. I am really treasuring her current drama. I know after this she might be in long hiatus again. I watched both episodes again with my mom and my mom really liked it. She said it is something new as there are no fantasy involved, just ordinary couple, ordinary jobs. The only thing she hates and same as me, waiting for the next episodes lol. I will be looking for the ost's. It has already grown on me:)

Chinggu do you what is about ji min's insta story? Is it about a korean film?

Her post is about this. 1st korean film to win the award in Cannes:)

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/bong-joon-ho-reacts-palme-dor-win-denies-parasite-mocks-north-korea-1202144877/amp/

• Love 1

@Lawyerhwe feel the same. JHI is boyish looking but it's different when he is in the same frame with HJM. They really look good together and i hope they they will have good chemistry in one spring night. Can't wait for wed and thurs to come faster:D

• Like 2

Hi @2handsintertwined!  She is in One Spring Night.  You can watch it in Netflix. So far we are loving it!  She has been working non stop... familiar wife , the light in your eyes and now this!  Enjoy!!

Jeon Jong Seo and her teacher send a food truck to ji min.  I did not know they know each other.

credit to author

• Like 2

Jeon jong seo? I don't remember watching anything with her, not sure. She and her acting teacher sent a food truck? She may be close with ji min then. So many food trucks sent to this drama:D

Reminiscing padam padam. I love her chemistry with jung woo sung too:wub:

• Like 2

Ji Min went to the vip premier for parasite and they capture that nam joo hyuk and kim hye ja was there too!

credit to author

22 hours ago, richelle said:

Our han ji min's new drama is making me crazy hahaha. I just hope I still have a job after one spring night ends lol

I love the drama so far!  No wonder our ji min accepted the project even it has to work back to back.

• Like 1

Ji min attended the wedding of her friend, co talent i believe in BH Ent too. I really hope she will get married very soon too. I just wish her happiness as always:wub:

@tok-soompii am crazy about ji min's new drama hahaha. That is the kind of melo that i love. I really love the director. No wonder she accepted it. Ratings are okay but i still hope it will increase:D

• Like 1

@Lawyerh, you can try watching Plan Man.  Can sing her sing and she is really cute in there as a indie singer.

As per Gong Yoo describe her... she is a very easy person.  Haha!  

She treats everyone in the set very well, not just co stars but everyone in the backstage. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@LawyerhPadam padam was one of my favorites too. I liked most of her dramas except hyde, jekyll and me lol. Familiar wife and the light in your eyes are good too and miss baek as one of her exceptional performance as an actor. Actually she is nailing her roles since familiar wife. If one spring night continues to be good then it is 3 good dramas in a row:D

I usually watch each episode of spring night 3 times lol. The livestream episode, the subtitled episode and i have a rerun on weekends. I really liked the drama lol

• Like 2

^i think the bride really meant to throw it to ji min lol. It is just that it went the wrong way hahaha. Oh well with all that is happening to ji min's career, i do think that her personal life is not her priority right now. She has been really doing well and as per her drama which i think is also applicable to her, she will get married because she want to not because she is of age:wub:

• Like 2

Hi all! It’s been a while, been busy with real life :sweatingbullets:

i’ve just done watching OSN in a marathon :lol: wow so far so good, wishing will be good till the end. As i expected, hjm’s character did a cheating, well i considered that a cheating (it depends on us how to see it though), it is realistic.

Now i regret it, watching early, cos right now i have to wait every wednesday to watch new episodes huff:sleepy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1