Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

D-2 before one spring night's premiere. I forgot that the new 9PM timeslot for wed-thurs dramas will premiere too this wed. Will that be a good thing? That we will know this week. Not sure what shows this drama will directly compete to but as always, i wish this drama will rate well and will be received well. Good things come in threes right lol. Fighting ji min:wub:

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Keke how about we have a family drama with Son Ye Jin and Han Ji Min?

Extract from koreaboo:

Han Ji Min Answers Questions Comparing Her To Son Ye Jin From “Something In The Rain”

Han Ji Min is being compared to Son Ye Jin as they work with the same director.

N8XeKwx41pBIb9xtenWFKP-l5lTQ1Hr8POAkcHcw

Han Ji Min recently attended a press conference for her upcoming dramaOne Spring Night. The drama was directed by the same director from the mega-hit series, Something In The Rain. Jung Hae In, who starred in the drama, is also taking the lead male role for One Spring Night.

han ji min son ye jin 1 Left to right: Director, Han Ji Min, Jung Hae In

Due to the similarities of the hit drama and One Spring Night, a reporter asked what she thought about people comparing her to Son Ye Jin, the female lead of Something In The Rain.

son ye jin han ji min 1 Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In in teaser poster for “Something In The Rain”.

Although the inappropriate question may have been uncomfortable to answer, Han Ji Min responded with grace and respect. She revealed that she greatly admires Son Ye Jin for her work but she would like the attention to focus on the new drama itself instead of a comparison between the two.

I really like actress Son Ye Jin. The roles Son Ye Jin and I can play are different. I want to talk about something else than getting judged on how we compare on who did better.

I don’t hesitate about any projects because of the pressure I may feel in that sense.

— Han Ji Min

Netizens agreed with Han Ji Min as they claimed it was rude of the reporters to compare her to the actress of another drama. They claimed the two actresses both had their different charms and were both beautiful as they were talented!

son ye jin han ji min comparison

Needless to say, the netizens are 100% right as both actresses deserve more than to be compared to each other when they both have so much to offer to the world of K-Dramas!

But i will lift up all my arms and legs for son ho jun and han ji min in a family drama!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Han ji min is a really good friend. Despite being busy, she does not forget to support her friends and that is really admirable of her:D

One thing i love of our han ji min, she is really intelligent. See how she answers the inappropriate question. In your face rude reporter, you go our queen lol. While she will always be compared to son ye jin since the project is from the same writer and director, the role is different and i have watched son ye jin too in many of her classis romantic movies and they have different takes on roles. They both are so beautiful and have different strengths so it is so nice of how ji min answered the question. One thing i am sure of is ji min will give life to lee jung in. Just their first encounter and i'm sold. That detailed acting as its finest. So excited for tomorrow. I will enjoy this drama as i know it will take a while again before she accepts one:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, cathmar said:

@tok-soompithat last paragraph was daebak....son hoo joon and hjm in a drama again....is the most interesting plus park seo joon....agh. am dreaming. 

Wow!  I will watch that! :)

1 hour ago, richelle said:

Han ji min is a really good friend. Despite being busy, she does not forget to support her friends and that is really admirable of her:D

One thing i love of our han ji min, she is really intelligent. See how she answers the inappropriate question. In your face rude reporter, you go our queen lol. While she will always be compared to son ye jin since the project is from the same writer and director, the role is different and i have watched son ye jin too in many of her classis romantic movies and they have different takes on roles. They both are so beautiful and have different strengths so it is so nice of how ji min answered the question. One thing i am sure of is ji min will give life to lee jung in. Just their first encounter and i'm sold. That detailed acting as its finest. So excited for tomorrow. I will enjoy this drama as i know it will take a while again before she accepts one:D

Me too!!  I already love the first encounter.  I was laughing already thinking about 1st impression.  Haha!

• Like 1

Her fans are very dedicated. Food trucks, flowers, wreaths, name it. She is also so sweet and generous reason why her fans as the same like her:wub:

D-Day today. The only problem i have when ji min has a project, i am more more nervous than her lol. It seems i am the one with a project hahaha. Good luck our queen, fighting:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This is might be off topic.  Since we're talking about future projects, I wouldn't mind seeing Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min in another drama again.  Their chemistry was off the chart in Padam Padam.  I watched and cried many times before.  Even Lee Jung Jae is doing a drama, so come one.  

Strangely, I also want to see Jung Ho Kyung and Han Ji Min in a project.  JHK's characters are usually quirky, so I think it'd be interesting to see.  

Since Ji Min is so busy with drama projects back to back, I think she might take a long break after this.   However, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I just finished watching one spring night's 1st episode. Well, bias aside, i enjoyed it.:wub: It's raw, a breezy watch. Love every character. I have seen the ratings and it jumped in episode 2. Well, the timeslot is earlier so i can't say that it directly competes with other dramas. A good sign is the jump from 1st episode. Episode 2 ratings is crucial. Fighting ji min:wub:

• Like 3

On 5/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, Kooslee said:

This is might be off topic.  Since we're talking about future projects, I wouldn't mind seeing Jung Woo Sung and Han Ji Min in another drama again.  Their chemistry was off the chart in Padam Padam.  I watched and cried many times before.  Even Lee Jung Jae is doing a drama, so come one.  

Strangely, I also want to see Jung Ho Kyung and Han Ji Min in a project.  JHK's characters are usually quirky, so I think it'd be interesting to see.  

Since Ji Min is so busy with drama projects back to back, I think she might take a long break after this.   However, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

I love padam padam too. I believe ji min is so beautiful in that drama too. I also hope she can work again with jung woo sung but the chances are slim. Oh well we will never know. 

Ji min might take a long break after one spring night. It has been 3 dramas back to back. So we should cherish this new drama of hers. I think she will work on movies next which i am also looking forward too:wub:

• Like 2