Quantcast
Jump to content
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Recommended Posts

Ji Min and the light in your eyes cast attended Kim Hye Ja's Happy Ending Star Chair

Credit to author

 

Nam Joo Hyuk really respectful to seniors.  He takes good care of Kim Hye Ja and always lend his "jacket" to Ji Min.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New CF:D

 

 
Good things are really happening with ji min. I really hope her hot streak continues with spring night. The writer makes me nervous lol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tok-soompido you know what is the event ji min attended for kim hye ja sunbaenim? Ji min has a lot of energy. She can still attend events even if she is so busy shooting her drama. Talk about her love of her co stars especially kim hye ja sunbaenim:D

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, richelle said:

@tok-soompido you know what is the event ji min attended for kim hye ja sunbaenim? Ji min has a lot of energy. She can still attend events even if she is so busy shooting her drama. Talk about her love of her co stars especially kim hye ja sunbaenim:D

 

 

Yeah!  She is really strong.  She is simply everywhere.  We fans are enjoying ourselves!  Drama, CF, voice over, supports etc etc.

 

She is attending Kim Hye Ja's Kim "Happy Ending Star Chair".  Not sure what are they watching together.  I google translate and it is about Mother.  But why all the Light in your eyes team??  Need to hope soompi or any channel translated it properly.

 

Side note: Nam Joo Hyuk really take care of his seniors very well.  He is seen helping Kim Hye Ja up and always lend his jacket to Ji Min.  What a sweet guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

AH! Han Ji Min! I feel attacked. I was feeling sad. Guess what? I saw her smile and I'm not kidding. I'm smiling so wide right now. I am her fan now. But I'm a bad fan. Is she shooting a new drama/movie?

edit: @richelleIs she shooting a new drama/movie?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Yeah!  She is really strong.  She is simply everywhere.  We fans are enjoying ourselves!  Drama, CF, voice over, supports etc etc.

 

She is attending Kim Hye Ja's Kim "Happy Ending Star Chair".  Not sure what are they watching together.  I google translate and it is about Mother.  But why all the Light in your eyes team??  Need to hope soompi or any channel translated it properly.

 

Side note: Nam Joo Hyuk really take care of his seniors very well.  He is seen helping Kim Hye Ja up and always lend his jacket to Ji Min.  What a sweet guy. 

 

Agree, she is literally everywhere. I can't help but admire her strength and energy. But I don't complain. Actually I am enjoying it. We know for sure that after her drama one spring night, she might be in long hiatus again. Or maybe not at she always surprises us. She has been really busy these days. I wonder too why the light in your eyes team is in the event. I guess to support kim hye ja.

 

How sweet of nam joo hyuk. She always protects ji min from the cold lol

 

@2handsintertwined Ji min is currently shooting a new drama with jung hae in. One spring night which will premiere on May 22. We are looking forward to it as it is ji min's melodrama in a long time:D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richelle said:

Ji min is currently shooting a new drama with jung hae in. One spring night which will premiere on May 22. We are looking forward to it as it is ji min's melodrama in a long time:D

Thanks for the info! I'm excited. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ji Min is such a supporter to Park Hyung Sik.  He must be a great person. Cos their project is very short compare to full length movie and dramas.  Ji Min attended Juros family screening.

 

credit to ji min ig

 

Psst.out of topic:  In recent variety show (the ugly ducklings) that park hyung sik is the guest, he agreed with them that he is drawn to older woman.  Ahem...  But the host go to the extreme and asked him whether he will date someone older than his mum!  Haha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this an indie film? Han ji min is getting bolder when it comes to movies. I googled the movie and it is a bit romantic and with a touch of indie. She will play a woman with cerebral palsy. Not sure what to feel lol but as always, i trust her judgment:D

 

Credit to neih212

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...