Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Ji Min is such a supporter to Park Hyung Sik.  He must be a great person. Cos their project is very short compare to full length movie and dramas.  Ji Min attended Juros family screening.

credit to ji min ig

Psst.out of topic:  In recent variety show (the ugly ducklings) that park hyung sik is the guest, he agreed with them that he is drawn to older woman.  Ahem...  But the host go to the extreme and asked him whether he will date someone older than his mum!  Haha!

• Like 1

Is this an indie film? Han ji min is getting bolder when it comes to movies. I googled the movie and it is a bit romantic and with a touch of indie. She will play a woman with cerebral palsy. Not sure what to feel lol but as always, i trust her judgment:D

Credit to neih212

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@richelle, omg i was researching about this movie the other time when Nam Joo Hyuk accepted the movie.  It is about a woman who is disabled ever since she is borned so she is always in a pram (jap movie).  Below is the plot extracted from wiki

Spoiler

Tsuneo, a university student with a part-time job witnesses a pram rolling down the road, while taking his boss's dog for a walk. Upon inspecting the pram, Tsuneo sees a young girl about his age holding a knife. She swings the knife at him and misses, mistaking him for the person who pushed her pram down the road. Josee's grandmother meets up with them, and they walk back to her home, where Josee cooks them a meal. Tsuneo comes to visit Josee on a regular basis in hopes of her making him food, and eventually develops feelings for her. After a conflict between Tsuneo and Josee, they stop seeing each other for a while, until Tsuneo during a job interview finds out that Josee's grandmother has died recently. He abruptly leaves the interview to go see Josee. Josee lets him in, and they have tea together. After Tsuneo shows disagreement with something Josee tells him she has done, Josee tells Tsuneo to leave. When Tsuneo proceeds to leave, Josee embraces him, and asks him to stay with her forever, to which he calmly agrees. They live together for a few months before Tsuneo breaks up with Josee. After leaving Josee for the last time, Tsuneo meets up with his ex-girlfriend Kanae, and they walk together. Tsuneo suddenly starts crying when he realizes he might never see Josee again.

• Like 2

^I am reading a review about this film and i want to watch it with english subtitle if still available(i will check it lol). Not sure but it is a bit sexy, romantic but i am sure it will be tamed if ji min will star in it. It is not the conventional romantic film that we usually see in commercial films. I do think ji min will be drawn to this but i hope she carefully reviews it:)

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2004/01/14/films/film-reviews/the-sound-of-the-crowd-leads-to-an-indie-gem/#.XNq2TFPQEwD

• Like 2

Oh no!:anguished:

I’m not sure about this project, though nothing has been confirmed. First, it’s a remake (I’m more into an original one when it comes to popular movies/dramas got a remake), she should do a project from an original idea/script. Second, it’s a young adult role, she should consider to take an adult role that suits her age. Third, It’s time for her to pair up with a senior actor again (doesn’t she have enough got paired up with her juniors, huff?):cry:

So for me please just take your time to choose your next project. 

• Like 3

Actually i have similar thoughts as @unknown12.  But i will not complain if Ji Min picked up the movie.  Cos i can still see her.  Haha!  One delusional fans here.

Frankly i likes the chemistry of Nam Joo Hyuk and Ji Min.  I even go research how many celebrities married or partnered big age gaps.  Haha!  But personally i think the movie should attract female lead about the same age as Nam Joo Hyuk.

To me is not Ji Min got any issue acting younger.  Also it is remake, so might not be as young as university age.  But i really want to see her with veteran actors (not neccessary older) that have deep acting skills.  

Out of topic: lee seung gi and lee seo jin has accepted a variety together.  I hope they invite ji min as guest.

• Like 2

Extract below from Soompi

Han Ji Min In Talks To Reunite With Nam Joo Hyuk In Remake Of Japanese Film

May 14, 2019
by M. Dang

Han Ji Min may be reuniting with her “Radiant” co-star Nam Joo Hyuk in a new movie!

On May 14, a film industry source revealed, “Han Ji Min has been selected to play the female lead in ‘Josee’ (literal title) and is currently in the final stages of negotiation.” In response, Han Ji Min’s agency BH Entertainment stated, “The movie is one of several works that have been proposed to her. Nothing is confirmed at this time.”

“Josee” is a remake of the 2004 Japanese film “Josee, the Tiger and the Fish.” It tells the story of a romance between a disabled girl named Josee, who gets around by being pushed in a stroller by her grandmother, and Tsuneo, a college student. Despite being an indie film, the movie recieved much love in Korea and was even re-released in 2016.

In early April, Nam Joo Hyuk was confirmed for the role of Tsuneo. If Han Ji Min is confirmed for the female lead, it will be her first work with the actor since starring in JTBC’s “Radiant” together back in March.

Upon hearing news of the remake, Tsumabuki Satoshi, who played Tsuneo in the original film, stated, “I am very happy that a work that I was a part of has received continuous love and is being remade. I believe this is evidence that the film was able to influence your lives, even if just a little bit. I will definitely go to watch it once completed.”

“Josee” will be directed by Kim Jong Kwan, whose most recent works include the “Walking at Night” segment of Netflix’s “Persona” and the movie “The Table.” It will begin filming in October and is scheduled to be released in the first half of next year.

• Like 2

As BH stated, ji min has offers she is currently checking and considering. I am sure this is not the only movie project she has been offered. Actually i have the same sentiments as @unknown12. I am not a fun of remakes and film adaptations. Reason being is it is mostly compared to the original plus i already know how the story goes so less of an excitement for me. Then, a younger role again. I want her to act as her age and work with senior actors. I don't have anything with nam joo hyuk, he has immensely improved in the light in your eyes. I think if ji min will accept this project, her age will be the same just like in the light in your eyes. But as @tok-soompi said, i always want to see her so i will not complain. If she accepted it, i will trust her choice. Just so happy that she is always busy and visible. Another delusional fan here:D

• Like 2

Extract from soompi

Park Seo Joon, Song Hye Kyo, Im Siwan, Han Ji Min, And More Show Support For Park Hyung Sik In “Juror 8”

May 14, 2019
by M. Dang

Several stars have shown their support for Park Hyung Sik ahead of the release of his first feature film “Juror 8”!

((Skip))

Han Ji Min uploaded a photo of herself with Park Hyung Sik and captioned it, “I strongly recommend ‘Juror 8’!”

For full article read following link:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1324446wpp/park-seo-joon-song-hye-kyo-im-siwan-han-ji-min-and-more-show-support-for-park-hyung-sik-in-juror-8

• Like 2