Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone..I'm new here. At first, I found out about HJM because of SJS. I don't know..My husband and I really hope they will be together in a married life. So they can look after and love each other. Just hope..as that is their private lives.

And HJM, the more I know..the more I like her. I think she has her own charm. Especially her sincerity. If someone does something from the heart, we can feel it, right?

Edited by zzz0405
  • Like 3

Welcome to ji min's thread @zzz0405. SJS do you mean so ji sub? We'll never know, for their private lives as long as they are happy I am okay especially with ji min. But i hope i can see them again a project together:D

• Like 1

Welcome @zzz0405!  SJS?  Can they do a rom com?  Since the last time their project is heavier.  Although i love the beginning.

I think this boy is not going to wash his hair.  :D

Credit all the above to author

• Like 1

And i agree, han ji min is on a hot roll. Please be good drama gods. May her latest drama be good story wise and hoping it will rate well. Ji min might take a long break after this drama that I want this drama to be successful:)

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/06/jung-hae-in-and-han-ji-min-play-peek-a-boo-in-drama-posters-for-mbc-romance-spring-night/

• Like 1

Ji min is just so cute and adorable in the video clips below. She really loves and enjoys helping through this fund raising campaign:wub:

• Like 1

This article is just a glimpse of how MBC is having a hard time keeping their dramas to air. It's good they did not decide to abolish their dramas but it is actually not the timeslot that is the problem. Their dramas have poor content, poor storylines and poor directing, all bad. I remember watching one drama from them this year and I really can't understand why such a drama airs(not even sure why i pick it in the first place lol). So does putting ji min's drama earlier solve the problem? Another pressure on ji min's shoulder. Then atleast they should do their job of heavily promoting this drama. They decided for a timeslot change and they will put all the responsibility on this drama. I don't like it but i also can't do anything about it. Do you job MBC:crazy: End of rant lol

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/08/mbc-to-start-airing-prime-time-dramas-one-hour-earlier-at-9-pm/

• LOL 1