Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

This article is just a glimpse of how MBC is having a hard time keeping their dramas to air. It's good they did not decide to abolish their dramas but it is actually not the timeslot that is the problem. Their dramas have poor content, poor storylines and poor directing, all bad. I remember watching one drama from them this year and I really can't understand why such a drama airs(not even sure why i pick it in the first place lol). So does putting ji min's drama earlier solve the problem? Another pressure on ji min's shoulder. Then atleast they should do their job of heavily promoting this drama. They decided for a timeslot change and they will put all the responsibility on this drama. I don't like it but i also can't do anything about it. Do you job MBC:crazy: End of rant lol

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/08/mbc-to-start-airing-prime-time-dramas-one-hour-earlier-at-9-pm/

• LOL 1

Ji Min and the light in your eyes cast attended Kim Hye Ja's Happy Ending Star Chair

Credit to author

Nam Joo Hyuk really respectful to seniors.  He takes good care of Kim Hye Ja and always lend his "jacket" to Ji Min.

• Like 1

@tok-soompido you know what is the event ji min attended for kim hye ja sunbaenim? Ji min has a lot of energy. She can still attend events even if she is so busy shooting her drama. Talk about her love of her co stars especially kim hye ja sunbaenim:D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, richelle said:

@tok-soompido you know what is the event ji min attended for kim hye ja sunbaenim? Ji min has a lot of energy. She can still attend events even if she is so busy shooting her drama. Talk about her love of her co stars especially kim hye ja sunbaenim:D

Yeah!  She is really strong.  She is simply everywhere.  We fans are enjoying ourselves!  Drama, CF, voice over, supports etc etc.

She is attending Kim Hye Ja's Kim "Happy Ending Star Chair".  Not sure what are they watching together.  I google translate and it is about Mother.  But why all the Light in your eyes team??  Need to hope soompi or any channel translated it properly.

Side note: Nam Joo Hyuk really take care of his seniors very well.  He is seen helping Kim Hye Ja up and always lend his jacket to Ji Min.  What a sweet guy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Yeah!  She is really strong.  She is simply everywhere.  We fans are enjoying ourselves!  Drama, CF, voice over, supports etc etc.

She is attending Kim Hye Ja's Kim "Happy Ending Star Chair".  Not sure what are they watching together.  I google translate and it is about Mother.  But why all the Light in your eyes team??  Need to hope soompi or any channel translated it properly.

Side note: Nam Joo Hyuk really take care of his seniors very well.  He is seen helping Kim Hye Ja up and always lend his jacket to Ji Min.  What a sweet guy. 

Agree, she is literally everywhere. I can't help but admire her strength and energy. But I don't complain. Actually I am enjoying it. We know for sure that after her drama one spring night, she might be in long hiatus again. Or maybe not at she always surprises us. She has been really busy these days. I wonder too why the light in your eyes team is in the event. I guess to support kim hye ja.

How sweet of nam joo hyuk. She always protects ji min from the cold lol

@2handsintertwined Ji min is currently shooting a new drama with jung hae in. One spring night which will premiere on May 22. We are looking forward to it as it is ji min's melodrama in a long time:D

• Like 2