Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

JUST FOR FUN:

here's another funny moment that i notice in baeksang art awards!

so, i notice that yum jung ah is under Artist company which belongs to Jung woo sung, while han ji min is in lee byung hun's (bh entertainment).

and here's the rhetorical question: what's wrong between these two men??!?<_< it seems there some silly competition or whatever it is between these two agencies huummm <_< or jung woo sung just shown jealousy and didn't wanna lose to lee byung hun??:smirk:

i assume this is the scenario of how it happened: lee byung hun share a selfie together with his junior (though he hasn't upload it on his instagram), however some media take that moment of them and post it online. jung woo sung saw it (there's a proof as i saw it on somebody's instagram), and decided to take a pic with yum jung ah too ckckck silly you jung woo sung:lol:.

this is where jung woo sung notice lee byung hun took a selfie with han ji min.

and here's a clip of jung woo sung's taking a selfie with yum jung ah :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

12 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

yup i notice this too, seems the blogger already changed her/his perception of hjm.

what a humble and kind kim hye soo

Spoiler

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Really love their relationship!!  

Credit to author

@unknown12, i think Hyun Bin still supports his ex co star.  At least he clapped when they announced Ji Min is the winner.  Look at Hyun Bin in the best Male in film:

Spoiler

He doesnt even clap! :D

Credit to author

• Like 2

@tok-soompi no i think i saw him clapped when lee sung min won too(in the beginning, the clip you gave was already cut), and to some other winners of the awards (I noticed when Lee Byung hun won, and my mister won best drama as well). It’s just his clapping always shorter than anyone’s (he did the same when Han Ji Min won the awards, only the priceless reaction was kinda different). And jung woo sung did the same too. Funny thing I notice is they had the same gesture after clapping, one hand always close to the face or chin, act like a cool man ckckck these two :D. Yup I always pay attention to  other/candidates reactions when the winners announced.

I even noticed jung woo sung comfort go ah sung when Han Ji Min won, as Go Ah-sung is in the same agency as he is. Oh no! Another competitive spirit jung woo sung ssi???!? Just kidding :phew: What a good owner:)

when Han Ji Min got some bad feedbacks by viewers and critics upon the release of her movie with hyun bin, hyun bin always supported her by giving encouraging comments to her acting. Especially after their failed drama. I just think he will always support her as a good colleague. And I do think they still have a good relationship even after those two failed projects.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Suddenly misses the bickering siblings between ji min and son ho joon. :D  i can watch them all day and laugh all day.

Me too 

here’s another recap of the siblings 

Just like @cathmarsaid. Right now I don’t really want or wait for her romance scenes. I do hope in her future projects she will have another siblings roles and greater chemistry with her sibling co-star.B)

i am just had enough with romance genre, I am more excited about slice of life or family genre

can i have this kind of brother in my next life, silly yet lovingly brother :phew::lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I love all your observations lol. Ji min has i think congratulated jung woo sung when they are taken a group pic. I do think ji min will stay with BH as infairness to the agency, ji min won acting awards and have chosen good projects since she joined the agency.

I adore kim hye soo. She is so sweet with our ji min. Such a good friend:D

Looking forward to the JTS event today:wub:

• Like 1

Good to see her good friend Yoon So Yi (she has joined JTS for quite many times already) and Lee Hee Joon (Miss Baek Co Star) are with her. :wub:

And of cos her always together JTS volunteer Noh Hee Kyung (Padam Padam writer).

Credit all the above ig to author

Spoiler

I need translation!

Credit to author

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nidcha202 said:

I feel dissatisfied :angry:with some Han Ji Min fans. They attack her. Causing her to be hurt and frightened:bawling:

Credits to Twitter owners

That's sad but there are a lot of people so it can't be helped and i still believe that person did not intentionally do that. Maybe he or she is just carried by her emotions of seeing ji min. 

It's great that they have raised a lot and based on ji min's instagram story, they have collected the most out of all their fund raising campaigns. Maybe because it was also done in gangnam. I hope next time they will secure ji min more as you can't tell what will happen as there are a lot of people swarming around her. It's nice but it is also a bit dangerous.

• Like 1

I do not know what is the conversation... but now i miss the drama between the two in Wolf.  Actually that should be a good drama but unfortunately it has to be cancelled.  Can they revive the drama?

Credit to author

• Like 1

Hi everyone..I'm new here. At first, I found out about HJM because of SJS. I don't know..My husband and I really hope they will be together in a married life. So they can look after and love each other. Just hope..as that is their private lives.

And HJM, the more I know..the more I like her. I think she has her own charm. Especially her sincerity. If someone does something from the heart, we can feel it, right?

Edited by zzz0405
  • Like 3

And i agree, han ji min is on a hot roll. Please be good drama gods. May her latest drama be good story wise and hoping it will rate well. Ji min might take a long break after this drama that I want this drama to be successful:)

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/05/06/jung-hae-in-and-han-ji-min-play-peek-a-boo-in-drama-posters-for-mbc-romance-spring-night/

• Like 1