Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Congrats to our lovely Ji Min!!  Today she is such a big winner. :wub:  Not only she is best actress, her Miss Baek and Dazzling have won prizes too! I love her team and their friendship and also Kim Hye Soo!  She is so happy for Ji Min too!

Also it is so great that they arrange her to sit between Dazzling and Miss Baek team.  It is such wonderful thing to see!

Haha!  So Ji Min share the same winning stage with her ex co star in padam padam.

Credit all the above to author

• Like 3

Staying late last night is all worth it. We're so proud of you our ji min. Best actress. All 3 girls of Miss Baek won last night and so is for Dazzling. It is indeed a wonderful night:wub:

• Like 2

May 2, 2019

Winners Of The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards

Source: Soompi by J. K

Winners Of The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards

The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards celebrated some of the best of this year’s television and film!

The award ceremony held on May 1 in Seoul was attended by many of Korea’s top stars. Shin Dong Yup, Suzy, and Park Bo Gum took on the role of hosts again for the night.

The Grand Prizes went to Jung Woo Sung in the film category for his performance in “Innocent Witness” and Kim Hye Ja in the television category for her work in the JTBC drama “Radiant.”

Lee Byung Hun of “Mr. Sunshine” received the Best Actor award for television and Yum Jung Ah took home the Best Actress award for television for her performance in “Sky Castle.”

In the film category, the Best Actor award went to Lee Sung Min for “The Spy Gone North” and Han Ji Min was recognized once again for her work in “Miss Baek” when she received the Best Actress award.

Check out the full list of winners below!

Television categories:

Grand Prize: Kim Hye Ja (JTBC’s “Radiant”)
Best Drama: tvN’s “My Ahjussi”
Best Variety Show: MBC’s “Omniscient Interfering View”
Best Cultural Program: KBS’s “Journalism Talk Show J”
Best Director: Cho Hyun Tak (JTBC’s “Sky Castle”)
Best Script: Park Hae Young (“My Ahjussi”)
Art Award: Park Sung Jin (tvN’s “Memories of the Alhambra”)
Best Actor: Lee Byung Hun (tvN’s “Mr. Sunshine”)
Best Actress: Yum Jung Ah (“Sky Castle”)
Best Supporting Actor: Kim Byung Chul (“Sky Castle”)
Best Supporting Actress: Lee Jung Eun (“Radiant”)
Best New Actor: Jang Ki Yong (MBC’s “Come and Hug Me”)
Best New Actress: Kim Hye Yoon (“Sky Castle”)
Best Male Variety Star: Jun Hyun Moo (MBC’s “I Live Alone”)
Best Female Variety Star: Lee Young Ja (“Omniscient Interfering View”)

Film categories:

Grand Prize: Jung Woo Sung (“Innocent Witness”)
Best Film: “The Spy Gone North”
Best Director: Kang Hyung Chul (“Swing Kids”)
Best New Director: Lee Ji Won (“Miss Baek”)
Art Award: Hong Kyung Pyo (“Burning”)
Best Script: Kwak Kyung Taek, Kim Tae Kyun (“Dark Figure of Crime”)
Best Actor: Lee Sung Min (“The Spy Gone North”)
Best Actress: Han Ji Min (“Miss Baek”)
Best Supporting Actor: Kim Joo Hyuk (“Believer”)
Best Supporting Actress: Kwon So Hyun (“Miss Baek”)
Best New Actor: Kim Young Kwang (“On Your Wedding Day”)
Best New Actress: Lee Jae In (“SVAHA: The Sixth Finger”)

Additional awards:

Best Short Play: Sung Soo Yeon (“Actress-1: National Robot Actress 1”)
V Live Popularity Award (Male): EXO’s D.O.
V Live Popularity Award (Female): IU
Style Icon Award: Kim Hye Soo

Congratulations to all the winners!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2

I am just a fan but i am feeling like i am still in cloud nine lol. I wonder what han ji min is feeling, ecstatic i'm sure. Never mind that i barely have some sleep and I will still work today. This kind of special events in han ji min's life don't come often. I guess it is because han ji min is being recognized for her acting after almost 16 years. She has won all the best actress for Miss Baek. Miss Baek has given her all these best actress recognitions and she truly deserved it. From accepting this movie without thinking much but with the goal of just to make sure that this kind of film about child abuse will be shown to the world. She deserves all these and i hope that she will not stop doing movies with social awareness. But i also hope that she will also get to do a movie that she dreams of making, romantic movie with hopefully a good lead actor.

@tok-soompido you have a translation of ji min's speech? It was long so i am hoping there will be some good souls who can translate it. Ji min has been emotional with lee ji won and kwon so hyun winning. I guess it is because of the hardships of having the film made and released. They all truly deserve it. I am just so happy and proud of them:wub:

• Like 1

Ji Min is still so busy! :wub:

Credit to bh entertainment ig

I think Ji Min lend her voice again for this international film... not too sure what is it, still researching.  Something about woman in the war.

Credit all the above to author

• Like 1

I agree she is so busy. After baeksang, next is jts event. It seems some of her fans from japan will visit her again. When i visit korea i will make sure that i can see her during the children's day event for JTS. It's in my bucket list. I need to work hard first lol

• Like 2

Hahahaha @richelle finally they listened. Though the hair looks a little bit messy in the back, the style was effortless and simple. Congratulations to han ji min and team The light in your eyes! I knew kim hye ja will got grand prize awards. Funny, when she already prepared a speech for best actress cos she didn’t think grand prize would be given to her, but for the drama.:)

Bonus for those who ship Han Ji Min and hyun bin. Someone caught hyun bin reaction when Han Ji Min got the award. Really priceless i guess when he was surprised after her name was announced as the winner. :lol: I bet he’s proud of her.

• LOL 2

Now I know why Ji Min Hi 5 with Nam Joo Hyuk.  He successfully convince Kim Hye Ja to attend the ceremony and they are happy that they can witness her receiving the award.

:wub:

Spoiler

Extract from allkpop:

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  6 hours ago

'Daesang' winner Kim Hye Ja says Nam Joo Hyuk convinced her to attend the 'Baeksang Arts Awards'

njhjpg.jpg

Veteran actress Kim Hye Ja wasn't planning on attending the '55th Baeksang Arts Awards' until she talked to Nam Joo Hyuk

On May 1, the prestigious award ceremony took place at Coex D Hall in Gangnam. Kim Hye Ja won 'Daesang' for her outstanding performance in the drama 'The Light In Your Eyes.'

During the interview following the event,  Kim Hye Ja shared, "When I heard I was nominated, I thought an actress should only focus on acting, and I didn't want to feel anxious wondering if I will get awarded."

As a result, Kim Hye Ja wasn't planning on coming as her attendance didn't feel necessary. She told this to Nam Joo Hyuk, and he said to her, "Seonsangnim, let's not think about awards. Let's just go have fun." After hearing that, Kim Hye Ja thought, "Even a young person is speaking this way. It wouldn't be right for an adult like me to say I'm anxious about sitting there," and ultimately decided to attend. 

Kim Hye Ja and Nam Joo Hyuk worked together for 'The Light In Your Eyes.'

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Yes finally. She was one of those han ji min bashers because of HJMe lol. Everytime han ji min will be mentioned before i can't help but feel bad. And ji min already has moved on and proved that is a talented and capable actress. I am just so happy that some people who sees her as a bland actress now recognize her as one who can justify a role if given the right project. Familiar wife, Miss Baek and the light in your eyes. Just powerful and moving performances. She is one actress who is continuously evolving and improving:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another JTS event and i am glad that even if she is so busy, she always finds time for this kind of charity events. That is one of the reasons why i love her:wub: She is not just a beautiful person outside but more so inside:D

• Like 2