Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Keke to me Ji Min already win.  Cos in the best actress category, 5 movies... she already involved in 3!  1 main and 2 cameo.  Hee!

Still i hope she will win.  Her best friend will not mind as she won before.  Haha!

Credit the above to author

• Like 1

^hahaha you're right, in those 5 movies, she was in 3 since she has done cameos for the 2 lol. I know she really has a big chance to win again but I am still cautious since 3 of the 5 nominees are new. And kim hye soo is her sunbaenim who she treasures. But i think kim hye soo sunbaenim will not mind if ji min wins again and she will be happy for her:)

Hyun bin is also nominated. There's a chance they will see each other tomorrow at the awards night. It's ironic that ji min worked with him in fatal encounter then in a drama. Same with son ye jin. They worked first in a movie then a drama. Then jung hae in who worked with son ye jin will have a drama with ji min. Talk about exchange partners lol

Speaking of baeksang, it will be a tough fight for the drama category. I have watched sky castle and i can understand why it broke all cable records. It is well deserved. Well britten and a great ensemble of cast too. JTBC is on a roll. It's a tough fight but i hope the light in your eyes will win in some categories. Ji min has a movie and drama that is both nominated. 2018 and hopefully 2019 is definitely her year:D

• Like 1

I can't wait for tonight. I hope that ji min will be so gorgeous and beautiful and I am sure she will as she always does. Can't wait to see what her team ji min prepared for her. It might be her night if she wins:wub:

The tabulation shows that ji min is ranked 23 when it comes to income. Not bad and her rank was high for press/popularity and as well as social media. Miss Baek has really done wonders for her. Accepting that project has really has given her a lot of hardships but it has also greatly rewarded her too:)

• Like 1

^i hope so too. Will ji min be acompanied by someone? I don't mind nam joo hyuk as their drama is nominated. What time does it usually start? Might be 8PM KST since program starts at 9PM. Exciting:D

• Like 1

Red carpet is 730pm kst. :wub:

Maybe Jung Woo Sung will walk in together with Ji Min and Kim Hye Soo as Kim Hye Soo nominated both of them to join her in no plastics.

PYH2017110314910001301_0.jpg?itok=48EN6L

Credit to author

If it is Nam Joo Hyuk, i wish it will be together with all kim hye ja and sun ho jun.  But it is tough if she is walking with them as ji min miss baek director and supporting actress are also there.

Maybe she will walk in again with kim nam gil!  Haha!

• Like 1

Hahaha i think in the end she will be walking alone lol. But i guess she will sit with her Miss Baek director and kwon so hyun. I hope her bestie kwon so hyun wins. I really felt like she should have won in the blue dragon awards. But i think she has a good chance in baeksang:D

• Like 1