Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@unknown12.....yeahhhh right! love her look in age of shadows press cons. she is already gorgeous with just light make up.   by the way....i am a fan of park seo joon ...hope he'll be paired with han ji mim too. han ji min and seo hoo jun as siblings in the light in your eyes were adorable. hope psj and hjm will do project as siblings too.

Edited by cathmar
  • Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

8 hours ago, unknown12 said:

A week notice to the awards.:grin:

I also agree with you all, I really hope she wears something colored instead of white or black (Remember that purple dress at London festival was great:)). And thus I really have something to speak out about han ji min’s style for the past two years. As I recall @richellemention that her style could be a hit or miss (totally agreed). However I just feel that it changed, I couldn’t understand it even until now.

Just for spending time :D:

beside her dress, there’s another one I really want to highlight, it was her hairstyle that I feel frustrated about. When she attended for her movie stage meeting or an award show, I feel frustrated :sweatingbullets:. There were times when she wore hair extensions  onto her short hair (I brought up this when I see the cf video that has been shared :D) is it just me?!? or is this a Korean tradition thing, because why they just don’t do hairdos to their short hair (there’s so many style can be done when I see hollywood or any asian celebs without using an extension) . 

I was a little bit disappointed when I see her style from top to bottom at blue dragon award (though she’s beautiful as always). However I don’t think it’s necessary to use the hair extensions if the stylist team could do better or is it up to han ji min’s??? She’s gorgeous and elegant at the same time at London Fest. Why don’t they stay simple or modest yet fabulous like that. To me wearing hair extensions don’t show her confidence in her short haircut, once again there are many examples out there for gorgeous short hairdos as I’ve seen on hollywood or any Asia. In fact many other Korean actresses who have short hair can rock it at the awards, why she can’t?:lol:

I’m sorry for the trouble, I just missed her styles, like her look in sbs drama awards back in 2012 in that gorgeous black dress and simple yet amazing hairdos, and others awards dress before 2018, her dresses was good and no hair extensions! For the past two years, her styles quite frustrated me. My opinion is she needs to dress according to her age, just like in London Festival, or Age of Shadows press conference (gorgeous and elegant) that way she will shine more. Because until now I feel like she’s getting dolled up like that due to her angelic or innocent image. Do they now angel or goddess can be sexy too??:triumph: Come on han ji min!! Just kidding! :phew:

This is fairly just my opinion, no hards feeling don’t throw me away guys :sweatingbullets:. Because I think we as fans need to be objective as much as we can. Huff how

i wish there’s someone from her stylist team see this forum and learn from us, or  perhaps Han Ji Min herself :D.

I totally agree with you lol. As i said her style and dress are either a total hit or miss. I am not sure about the hair but is it because of her endorsements? Like i think she endorses a supplement which is good for the hair. But my point is everyone knows that she has a shorter hair lol. I don't like her hair in the cf launch of viviscal pro. Hate those extensions lol

I prefer her hair when it's all dolled up. 2012 i think when she attended and has been nominated for rooftop prince, i like her hair there. I hope she can be a bit adventurous when it comes to hair styles and dresses. She is already beautiful so i think she will always be safe lol. I wonder what will be her dress for the coming baeksang awards. I hope her stylist will dress her with something different. White is always safe but can she wear something that is not too common?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cathmar said:

@unknown12.....yeahhhh right! love her look in age of shadows press cons. she is already gorgeous with just light make up.   by the way....i am a fan of park seo joon ...hope he'll be paired with han ji mim too. han ji min and seo hoo jun as siblings in the light in your eyes were adorable. hope psj and hjm will do project as siblings too.

Welcome @cathmar. I like park seo joon too. I have watched she's pretty, fight my way and WWWSK. I just don't like sageuks so i skipped hwarang. His drama in tvn which i just can't remember(noona romance) i have it downloaded but haven't had the time to watch yet.

Siblings? You don't like noona romance lol. Just being in one project i think is great regardless of their roles. I think they will look great together too:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think Ji Min just leave it to her team.  As her own style is always very casual and simple.  She also doesnt seem to have many clothings of her own as we can always spot simillar clothings. 

Maybe her team adore her too much and always wanted to doll her up.  

To me she can wear any of the dresses shown in the vancleef cf for any ceremony.  Haha no need to think too much.

credit to author

• Like 2

3 hours ago, richelle said:

Like i think she endorses a supplement which is good for the hair. But my point is everyone knows that she has a shorter hair lol. I don't like her hair in the cf launch of viviscal pro.

if they use hair extensions for hair cf purposes, then who would buy that as people are smart enough knowing her hair condition at the moment (though usually hair commercial use computer graphic for making model's hair looks amazing). what a lame excuse they give:unsure:. if i could give examples, Kim Hye soo, kim sun ah, and even park shin hye can rock some dresses with their short hair. sometimes I feel that many korean actors/actresses way too insecure about themselves, they already pretty as they are, no need tools to make them look prettier.

what a good idea @tok-soompi! hear hear! Come on han ji min's stylist do your thing and bring the best of her!! :triumph:

@cathmar If it could come true, I think their chemistry can be dorky as son ho jun and han ji min in The Light in your eyes.:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, cathmar said:

Welcome to Ji Min forum!

Dorky siblings??

• Like 1

it would be fun to watch great actors playing as siblings no matter what genre they're in. hope kdrama producers will evolve more on creating diverse productions. maybe i am just tired of watching noonas romamce. 

• LOL 2

I get to really want to know more about Ji Min after watching Rooftop Prince...  sadly 2 of the very talented cast may not be able to come back to the industry.  This is one of the earlier drama where ji min is also the sunbae of the team.

Credit to author

• Like 1

Same here. I also have seen ji min first in rooftop prince. And i loved her there and i started following her from that drama. So bad that those she worked with are already retired. Well it's their own wrong doing so they should face the consequences of their actions. I still have that drama saved since i plan to watch it from time to time. I will just look at ji min lol

• LOL 2

I think han ji min's inclusion can be contributed mostly to Miss Baek who has given her her best actress awards in mostly all of the award giving bodies. Baeksang arts for best actress on Wednesday, i hope she wins:wub: Full article below:

Here Are The 40 Most Influential Celebrities In Korea According To Forbes

Who are the biggest celebrities in Korea?

American business magazine Forbes has released their 2019 Korean “Power Celebrity Ranking” which seeks to rank the most “powerful” celebrities in Korea based on their professional achievements, influence, popularity and earnings.

Interestingly, the selection criteria was altered slightly this year to include social media presence and media exposure. This gave BLACKPINK the edge over BTS due to their personal Instagram accounts and their more regular appearances on Korean television.

Skipped unrelated

8. Han Ji Min

Han Jimin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1