Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Hellokpop translated the high cut interview:

FASHION

Han Ji Min Opens Up About Her Projects With High Cut Magazine

By Angela Patricia Suacillo | April 17, 2019

IN A DAZZLING PHOTOSHOOT WITH HIGH CUT MAGAZINE, HAN JI MIN FLAUNTS HER WARMTH AND GETS REAL ABOUT HER RECENT PROJECTS.

Han Ji Min exudes the warmth of spring sunshine as she graces the cover of High Cut Magazine! The actress’ elegant charm shines through as she dons a suede skirt and a silk blouse.

Han Ji Min truly dazzled in her photoshoot with the magazine. She flaunts her charm elegantly as she dons an all-black ensemble, highlighting her vitality with rounded sunglasses.

Han Ji Min also opened up about working with her senior, Kim Hye Ja. “She always lived like an actor even when the camera wasn’t on her,” the actress notes. “After the work is done, I like to talk to her as my friend. Talking to her is fun, and there are many things to learn.”

To conclude the interview, Han Ji Min opened up about the various challenges she faces with her current project, MBC’s Spring Night. “It’s a real melodrama,” she notes. “The character has to spit out the most realistic dialogue possible in a given situation so they feel bad. In fact, it is much harder not to make it a work that reveals feelings like Mitsuba.”

full images with articles can go to link

https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/han-ji-min-high-cut-magazine/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Keke!  I think so that she needs to embrace herself.  But somehow i have a feeling it will tone down to maybe a level up than padam padam. 

Sometimes I feel all directors seem to want to protect Ji Min in some way.  

Cos the last time when Ji Min work with Hur Jin-ho, it is just a peck!  But make sense because it is a lengthy CF.  Then working with Kim Jee Woon (he is not known for kissing genre movie) and Gong Yoo did not even get to peck her.  Hahaha!

if they have alots of make out will be good.  Something different from ji min again.  But we must remember this is mbc and not cable so it will tone down.  Hee!

Agree since this will be shown in mbc and not cable. I feel like it is also a requirement on ji min's part. She really is conservative and her directors know and respect her. One reason why some fans say she has no chemistry with her leading men is because mostly in her dramas, kissing scenes and intimate scenes are very limited. And as a fan and i agree she is not a good kisser(maybe she has very limited experience in real life that's why lol). I think the most that she has done is in padam padam which is in jtbc. I hope she improves since in almost all aspects, she already has great improvement. We will see and i can't wait:wub:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Food truck support to ji min and team for spring night

Credit to author

Out of topic, ji sung just accepted the genius doctor drama.

Ji min is so blessed to have the most loving and passionate fans. She always have a lot of food trucks in her dramas. Talk about fans dedication:wub:

Poor ji sung lol. I believe the writer is the same writer who has written hyde, jekyll and me. I am sorry to say that the writer is forever banned on my list lol. He should have consulted ji min hahaha

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Agree since this will be shown in mbc and not cable. I feel like it is also a requirement on ji min's part. She really is conservative and her directors know and respect her. One reason why some fans say she has no chemistry with her leading men is because mostly in her dramas, kissing scenes and intimate scenes are very limited. And as a fan and i agree she is not a good kisser(maybe has very limited experience in real life that's why lol). I think the most that she has done is in padam padam which is in jtbc. I hope she improves since in almost all aspects, she already has great improvement. We will see and i can't wait:wub:

I agree with your observation.  I think even she has boyfriend in real life, she might be conservative too.  That is why i think it is the inside joke when Gong Yoo suggested her to act in the remake of Kim Jee Woon movie as someone being rape and killed.  It is maybe to tell her to loosen up a little.  But it is just extra funny from one of the best kisser in korea entertainment industry who did not get the chance to kiss the girl whom suppose to be his love interest in the film.

• Like 2

hi everyone......a silent reader here for a while....

Been a fan of HJM since Cain and Abel.....she has this fresh , cute aura that i like.

And there is something in her that made me stick to her dramas and movies no matter what other people say.

With regards to han ji  min's kissing scenes....yeah right....noticed that too! think she made boundaries.  and her costars and directors respect that. just like in her recent drama "the light in your eyes" seen that bloopers with njh that made me come up with a conclusion. But in oppose to her drama Hyde Jekyll Me.....that scene in the sofa with Hyun Bin was just the most intimate scene may it on and off cam. It's like watching them making out. hahahha.....:heart:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Mafrosht said:

hi everyone......a silent reader here for a while....

Been a fan of HJM since Cain and Abel.....she has this fresh , cute aura that i like.

And there is something in her that made me stick to her dramas and movies no matter what other people say.

With regards to han ji  min's kissing scenes....yeah right....noticed that too! think she made boundaries.  and her costars and directors respect that. just like in her recent drama "the light in your eyes" seen that bloopers with njh that made me come up with a conclusion. But in oppose to her drama Hyde Jekyll Me.....that scene in the sofa with Hyun Bin was just the most intimate scene may it on and off cam. It's like watching them making out. hahahha.....:heart:

Hi @Mafrosht, thank you for breaking the silence. :)  i agree the sofa kiss scene at HJMe.  Actually Ji Min is quite embarass after the kiss as she said her lipstick had smeared on his lips.  But his response is:  i am hungry.  Haha!  End up got a hit on his head. Haha!

More pics from High Cut:

Credit to @neih212

• LOL 2

Welcome @Mafrosht i hope you'll post often. Let's make ji min's thread alive. Hoping that more silent readers will join and post here:D

That sofa kiss in hjme. I think that is the best thing that happened in that drama lol. They are just smoking hot lol. Ji min touching hyun bin's ears and she is quite playful in that scene. She seems comfortable with him. Just don't know what happened as per @tok-soompithey are not in good terms in the wrap up party which i don't remember watching. I think they are pressured due to the low ratings and bad reviews.

Cain and abel, i can't forget the wrap up party. So ji sub is just all over ji min. I still think the scandal before is true hmmm.

• Like 2

I can't wait for Baeksang Arts Awards. I hope she wears a different kind of gown. I am tired of white lol. Can she wear something that is not common and safe. How I wish:wub:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, richelle said:

Welcome @Mafrosht i hope you'll post often. Let's make ji min's thread alive. Hoping that more silent readers will join and post here:D

That sofa kiss in hjme. I think that is the best thing that happened in that drama lol. They are just smoking hot lol. Ji min touching hyun bin's ears and she is quite playful in that scene. She seems comfortable with him. Just don't know what happened as per @tok-soompithey are not in good terms in the wrap up party which i don't remember watching. I think they are pressured due to the low ratings and bad reviews.

Cain and abel, i can't forget the wrap up party. So ji sub is just all over ji min. I still think the scandal before is true hmmm.

Oh well... we never know as she is super low profile in her private relationship.  We only hear from her when it is over.

Repost:

Credit to author

Credit to author

@richelle, i also hope her stylist change something.  Her award dress is usually black or white.  Can she wear something with colour?

Example

Credit to author

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Oh well... we never know as she is super low profile in her private relationship.  We only hear from her when it is over.

Repost:

Credit to author

Credit to author

@richelle, i also hope her stylist change something.  Her award dress is usually black or white.  Can she wear something with colour?

Example

Credit to author

So she might be single since 2015. Well as long as she is happy with her life that is all that matters. There are a lot of healthy actors but with a bright mind, not sure lol. She will meet her match for sure:D

Yeah her dress/gown are always black or white. Can her stylist just get her something different? Can she wear something red lol? But whatever she wears she is always gorgeous and i hope she wins the best actress award come May 1:wub:

• Like 1

:wub:

Spring Night will be in Netflix

https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/81094069?preventIntent=true

NETFLIX BRINGS TRUE-TO-LIFE, KOREAN ROMANCE ONE SPRING NIGHT

SEOUL, April 22, 2019 - Netflix Inc., the world's leading Internet entertainment service, announced that One Spring Night, a Korean romantic drama, will launch globally on Wednesday, May 22.

One Spring Night is a story of two people whose uneventful lives become shaken by unexpected love, leading them to seek what their hearts truly desire, instead of being fixated on faith. Lee Jeong-in, played by Han Ji-min who is well known for her leading roles in Yi San, Familiar Wife and The Light in Your Eyes, is a librarian who knows how to appreciate the small things in life. Jung Hae-in, whom Netflix fans fell in love with for his role in Something in the Rain, plays Yu Ji-ho, a well-mannered pharmacist who tends not to hesitate when it comes to love.

The series is directed by Ahn Pan Suk who is known for his realistic storytelling of love and emotions in such television dramas as Behind the White Tower and Secret Affair. For One Spring Night, Ahn has collaborated once again with writer Kim Eun whom he worked together for the mega-hit drama Something in the Rain.

One Spring Night will launch two episodes weekly in Asia and most English-speaking territories from May 22, one hour after its television broadcast in Korea. In the U.S., Mexico, Norway and Japan, all episodes will be released on July 12, while in the rest of the world, two episodes will be on the service weekly from June 1.

Above source from https://m.marketscreener.com/NETFLIX-44292425/news/NETFLIX-BRINGS-TRUE-TO-LIFE-KOREAN-ROMANCE-ONE-SPRING-NIGHT-28457734/

• Like 2

Thank you @tok-soompi. That's a good start and a good sign. I always wish for ji min to have a drama that international fans will love. I hope this drama is the one. Can't wait for May 22. I hope subtitles will be available very soon too after each episode airs:wub:

• Like 2