Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow i read the update in spring night forum regarding JHI as single parent.  Interesting.  His drama son maybe the usual patron of the library??

I like that the more it reveals the more confidence that i have for trusting Ji Min choice. :)  Also make out will also reduce as the house has a kid. I thought. Haha!

Ji Min fighting!  And i also hope she win the best actress award again.

@richelle, what is on 5 and 22?

I laugh at that comment of yours that the make out will be reduced since there was kid in the house lol. Have you watched any of ahn pan seok's works? I do think ji min needs to brace herself hahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Hee! For Hyun Bin, Jung Hae In, Lee Joon Gi and many others celebrities to say that she is pretty must really mean something.  Cos these men have many pretty women to see too.  :P

Yes i agree. There are so many beautiful celebrities and for them to say that ji min is beautiful is something. I remember one of the host in happy together, he really stares intently and he said ji min really looks different in person lol. She must be really gorgeous and beautiful up close. I really liked her knowing wife teaser photos posted by neih212. She was just really beautiful:wub:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, richelle said:

I laugh at that comment of yours that the make out will be reduced since there was kid in the house lol. Have you watched any of ahn pan seok's works? I do think ji min needs to brace herself hahaha

Keke!  I think so that she needs to embrace herself.  But somehow i have a feeling it will tone down to maybe a level up than padam padam. 

Sometimes I feel all directors seem to want to protect Ji Min in some way.  

Cos the last time when Ji Min work with Hur Jin-ho, it is just a peck!  But make sense because it is a lengthy CF.  Then working with Kim Jee Woon (he is not known for kissing genre movie) and Gong Yoo did not even get to peck her.  Hahaha!

if they have alots of make out will be good.  Something different from ji min again.  But we must remember this is mbc and not cable so it will tone down.  Hee!

• Like 2

Hellokpop translated the high cut interview:

FASHION

Han Ji Min Opens Up About Her Projects With High Cut Magazine

By Angela Patricia Suacillo | April 17, 2019

IN A DAZZLING PHOTOSHOOT WITH HIGH CUT MAGAZINE, HAN JI MIN FLAUNTS HER WARMTH AND GETS REAL ABOUT HER RECENT PROJECTS.

Han Ji Min exudes the warmth of spring sunshine as she graces the cover of High Cut Magazine! The actress’ elegant charm shines through as she dons a suede skirt and a silk blouse.

Han Ji Min truly dazzled in her photoshoot with the magazine. She flaunts her charm elegantly as she dons an all-black ensemble, highlighting her vitality with rounded sunglasses.

Han Ji Min also opened up about working with her senior, Kim Hye Ja. “She always lived like an actor even when the camera wasn’t on her,” the actress notes. “After the work is done, I like to talk to her as my friend. Talking to her is fun, and there are many things to learn.”

To conclude the interview, Han Ji Min opened up about the various challenges she faces with her current project, MBC’s Spring Night. “It’s a real melodrama,” she notes. “The character has to spit out the most realistic dialogue possible in a given situation so they feel bad. In fact, it is much harder not to make it a work that reveals feelings like Mitsuba.”

full images with articles can go to link

https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/han-ji-min-high-cut-magazine/

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Keke!  I think so that she needs to embrace herself.  But somehow i have a feeling it will tone down to maybe a level up than padam padam. 

Sometimes I feel all directors seem to want to protect Ji Min in some way.  

Cos the last time when Ji Min work with Hur Jin-ho, it is just a peck!  But make sense because it is a lengthy CF.  Then working with Kim Jee Woon (he is not known for kissing genre movie) and Gong Yoo did not even get to peck her.  Hahaha!

if they have alots of make out will be good.  Something different from ji min again.  But we must remember this is mbc and not cable so it will tone down.  Hee!

Agree since this will be shown in mbc and not cable. I feel like it is also a requirement on ji min's part. She really is conservative and her directors know and respect her. One reason why some fans say she has no chemistry with her leading men is because mostly in her dramas, kissing scenes and intimate scenes are very limited. And as a fan and i agree she is not a good kisser(maybe she has very limited experience in real life that's why lol). I think the most that she has done is in padam padam which is in jtbc. I hope she improves since in almost all aspects, she already has great improvement. We will see and i can't wait:wub:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Food truck support to ji min and team for spring night

Credit to author

Out of topic, ji sung just accepted the genius doctor drama.

Ji min is so blessed to have the most loving and passionate fans. She always have a lot of food trucks in her dramas. Talk about fans dedication:wub:

Poor ji sung lol. I believe the writer is the same writer who has written hyde, jekyll and me. I am sorry to say that the writer is forever banned on my list lol. He should have consulted ji min hahaha

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Agree since this will be shown in mbc and not cable. I feel like it is also a requirement on ji min's part. She really is conservative and her directors know and respect her. One reason why some fans say she has no chemistry with her leading men is because mostly in her dramas, kissing scenes and intimate scenes are very limited. And as a fan and i agree she is not a good kisser(maybe has very limited experience in real life that's why lol). I think the most that she has done is in padam padam which is in jtbc. I hope she improves since in almost all aspects, she already has great improvement. We will see and i can't wait:wub:

I agree with your observation.  I think even she has boyfriend in real life, she might be conservative too.  That is why i think it is the inside joke when Gong Yoo suggested her to act in the remake of Kim Jee Woon movie as someone being rape and killed.  It is maybe to tell her to loosen up a little.  But it is just extra funny from one of the best kisser in korea entertainment industry who did not get the chance to kiss the girl whom suppose to be his love interest in the film.

• Like 2

hi everyone......a silent reader here for a while....

Been a fan of HJM since Cain and Abel.....she has this fresh , cute aura that i like.

And there is something in her that made me stick to her dramas and movies no matter what other people say.

With regards to han ji  min's kissing scenes....yeah right....noticed that too! think she made boundaries.  and her costars and directors respect that. just like in her recent drama "the light in your eyes" seen that bloopers with njh that made me come up with a conclusion. But in oppose to her drama Hyde Jekyll Me.....that scene in the sofa with Hyun Bin was just the most intimate scene may it on and off cam. It's like watching them making out. hahahha.....:heart:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Mafrosht said:

hi everyone......a silent reader here for a while....

Been a fan of HJM since Cain and Abel.....she has this fresh , cute aura that i like.

And there is something in her that made me stick to her dramas and movies no matter what other people say.

With regards to han ji  min's kissing scenes....yeah right....noticed that too! think she made boundaries.  and her costars and directors respect that. just like in her recent drama "the light in your eyes" seen that bloopers with njh that made me come up with a conclusion. But in oppose to her drama Hyde Jekyll Me.....that scene in the sofa with Hyun Bin was just the most intimate scene may it on and off cam. It's like watching them making out. hahahha.....:heart:

Hi @Mafrosht, thank you for breaking the silence. :)  i agree the sofa kiss scene at HJMe.  Actually Ji Min is quite embarass after the kiss as she said her lipstick had smeared on his lips.  But his response is:  i am hungry.  Haha!  End up got a hit on his head. Haha!

More pics from High Cut:

Credit to @neih212

• LOL 2