Quantcast
Guest belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

^They are a lot of delusional fans out there lol. When i read one, i just ignore it. I only have instagram and twitter for han ji min purposes only haha. As my life is already busy juggling with work and family life. 24 hours is too short actually for me haha.

I don't dare to watch MoA since the i don't like the way the writer writes her stories. I watched 2 dramas of that writer and i got a headache after each one lol. She likes time travel, with fantasy elements which i am not too fond of. 2 is enough lol. That might change ofcourse if ji min will star in her drama in the future. Han ji min is always the deciding factor lol.

At first i can't understand why ji min accepted spring night. She has 2 well deserved romcom dramas and i expect her to accept another one as she shines in comedic roles now. She has that comedic timing which many stars don't have. But i can understand now. She wants variety of roles. And i am glad she will not get stock in romcom roles only. And the opportunity to work with a great director like ahn pan seok. No issues with jung hae in as he can act for sure. I think it is a good choice too as there's a shortage of romantic melodramas in dramaland now. It is just the writer which is i am cautious of. I hope she really improves. And i am sure ji min will do her best here as the previous drama of the PD and writer is well known and has rated well. That is just the pressure. And ofcourse the chemistry will surely be compared. This is a drama where ji min is the most senior so talk about added pressure:)

• Like 2

@tok-soompi LOL to those haters :lol:. i'm not a shipper, just admirer her acting style. when you told me about the ig account, i already knew which account it is. however i rarely read the comment section, that's why i didn't notice that kind of drama. :lol: now i've seen it, i can only laugh out loud. IMHO, the regular commenters (whether hjm or hb fans) should ignore that person, because in reality that kind of people just want to seek public attention, once they got ignored, they feel alone and stressful because of the reaction. however even if one person respond to her/him, she/he will be delighted and do worse than before (because that means people do notice her/him).:sweatingbullets: why don't they just report the comment or the account so she/he doesn't appear to the comment section, i think that's the least action they should do. i even notice that person comment in han ji min ig in her new post, said the same thing but the tone was a lil' better (not too harsh like the hyunbin han ji min fans account).

to be frankly, i'm not a big fan of korean drama, i used to only watch western series, and japan dramas. i found han ji min long time ago in the middle of the night while trying to find anything to watch on tv, i happened to click kbs world, and she's there in Great Heritance, and i finished watch it on tv. after a while i saw her again in the same channel, that time was Capital Scandal, ever since then her acting got my attention, because i saw a potential one in her, and now she proof me right. thank god she's still in the industry till this moment (because i saw in lots of articles many actresses from her generation rarely seen in the industry, mostly because they got married).:lol: and i follow this forum since i found many of hjm fans made this forums alive, before this forum has lots of contributors even some could do a translation (and i was a silent reader).:sweatingbullets: it's a lil' bit sad right now this forum got less contributors, thanks to both of you @tok-soompi and @richelle, this forum often appears on first page.

[quite off topic] recently korean drama industry has evolved, well judging from the storyline which got a lot better, cinematography is also getting better, and broader genre choices (now korea brave enough to play in the full action pack genre (crime/thriller), full comedy, full horror, "real"medical drama, realistic criminal storyline, even sci-fi, those all with less romance):thumbsup:. i give my thumbs up for korea who's trying to evolve though a lil' bit late, but better be late than never. i really wish han ji min could try in one of those, because i think she needs to step up a lil' bit more, and brave enough to try out from her comfort zone (romance/drama).

• Like 2

Yes!  @unknown12, i am wondering where are all these contributors??  I miss them here.  Like you, i used to be silent reader for quite a long time until one day i find that less and less people contribute in the forum and i started to post. Haha!

Whoa!  That person even post in ji min ig. 

Yes!  I agree the genre of drama shifting and i am enjoying it.  

• Like 1

I miss the regular contributors here too. But maybe because they are posting in instagram, twitter that is why. And i prefer posting here. Atleast they post there in instagram, twitter and in turn i post their contributions here. I hope there would be more who regularly post so this thread will be more alive.

Imagine if han ji min does not have a drama, it would be too quiet again lol. I can't wait for May 1, 5 and 22. I really hope she wins again as best actress:D

• Like 2

Wow i read the update in spring night forum regarding JHI as single parent.  Interesting.  His drama son maybe the usual patron of the library??

I like that the more it reveals the more confidence that i have for trusting Ji Min choice. :)  Also make out will also reduce as the house has a kid. I thought. Haha!

Ji Min fighting!  And i also hope she win the best actress award again.

@richelle, what is on 5 and 22?

• Like 2

Ooo!  I finally realise this image in the food truck the last time when they are still producing (i am sure there are others) are them watching Miss Baek together!  How great is that!

Credit to author

• Like 1

Ji Min has great relationship with Kim Hye Ja. :wub:  can chat from lunch to dinner!

High Cut Look:

Credit to author

In the interview she mentioned the drama is melo and dialogue is as realistic as it can be.  Can read more in the link below but need google translate.

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?3599142

• Like 2

@tok-soompi don't we have any translations of the interview? Oh boy i can't wait. So excited. May please come pali pali. We will have another ji min overdose and i can't complain:D

• Like 1

Gorgeous as always. I remember watching happy together with her guesting for the first time. And you can see the hosts really staring at her. She must be really beautiful in person:wub:

Beautiful inside and out:D

• Like 1

Hee! For Hyun Bin, Jung Hae In, Lee Joon Gi and many others celebrities to say that she is pretty must really mean something.  Cos these men have many pretty women to see too.  :P

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow i read the update in spring night forum regarding JHI as single parent.  Interesting.  His drama son maybe the usual patron of the library??

I like that the more it reveals the more confidence that i have for trusting Ji Min choice. :)  Also make out will also reduce as the house has a kid. I thought. Haha!

Ji Min fighting!  And i also hope she win the best actress award again.

@richelle, what is on 5 and 22?

I laugh at that comment of yours that the make out will be reduced since there was kid in the house lol. Have you watched any of ahn pan seok's works? I do think ji min needs to brace herself hahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Hee! For Hyun Bin, Jung Hae In, Lee Joon Gi and many others celebrities to say that she is pretty must really mean something.  Cos these men have many pretty women to see too.  :P

Yes i agree. There are so many beautiful celebrities and for them to say that ji min is beautiful is something. I remember one of the host in happy together, he really stares intently and he said ji min really looks different in person lol. She must be really gorgeous and beautiful up close. I really liked her knowing wife teaser photos posted by neih212. She was just really beautiful:wub:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, richelle said:

I laugh at that comment of yours that the make out will be reduced since there was kid in the house lol. Have you watched any of ahn pan seok's works? I do think ji min needs to brace herself hahaha

Keke!  I think so that she needs to embrace herself.  But somehow i have a feeling it will tone down to maybe a level up than padam padam. 

Sometimes I feel all directors seem to want to protect Ji Min in some way.  

Cos the last time when Ji Min work with Hur Jin-ho, it is just a peck!  But make sense because it is a lengthy CF.  Then working with Kim Jee Woon (he is not known for kissing genre movie) and Gong Yoo did not even get to peck her.  Hahaha!

if they have alots of make out will be good.  Something different from ji min again.  But we must remember this is mbc and not cable so it will tone down.  Hee!

• Like 2