Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

When Ji Min think of Melo Romance film... is it because of So Ji Sub?  Ji Min has been asked in two different occassions for different drama whether she watched So Ji Sub's drama. 

Then i come across this article extract from so ji sub soompi forum:

“Filming a melodramatic film has made me want to fall in love. I didn’t think much about marriage during my previous film (“The Battleship Island”), but since hanging out with Kim Ji Hwa, who plays my son in the movie, I’ve changed. I think I need to start thinking more deeply about marriage. Of course, if I do get married, I want to become a husband that puts my wife before my children.”

ㅡ So Ji Sub

According to So Ji Sub, melodramatic scenarios are rare in Korea because they are more difficult to succeed. Therefore, when he films a melodramatic film, he thinks of it as his last and puts in his best effort.

Also Ji Min been acting a few times with children plus working with charming family man Ji Sung... Ji Min has came to her 8 years later (mentioned in previous chat).  All these people should start thinking of marriage.

Hee!  Spring Night will be great drama to think about it.  Hope So Ji Sub will support her at home, watching her drama.

• Like 1

@tok-soompi ji min's view of melodramatic film is the same as so ji sub. I really hope she gets to act in one. It has been a while since she filmed miss baek. After spring night, i hope she gets to rest then choose her next film. Or better yet get married hahaha. That is my outmost wish for her. To be married and have her own children. She loves kids and i am sure she will be a great wife and mother. Whoever the guy would be so lucky:wub:

• Like 1

^if you have watched ahn pan seok's previous dramas like secret love affair and his last SITR, there's a lot of kissing scenes. Ji min needs to brace herself lol. I just really hope her chemistry with jhi is an explosive one haha. I have been burned out by romcoms lately. I also watch touch your heart but i feel like the chemistry is not there. I hope this melodrama of ji min will have that great chemistry that i have been looking for:wub: And i hope the ratings will be good, please drama gods. I want ji min to attend the mbc year end awards hahaha

• Love 1

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Hee! Apart from the lead, Ji Min has a fierce kiss in Familiar wife.  I like their chemistry too. :wub:  source from k-holic

'A knowing wife' Jang Seung-jo - Han Ji-min A fierce kiss in imagination

Yup I remember this scene, it was funny and fierce, but it was forgettable for many people since she’s done that with the second lead.:D

btw, I came across this article, 

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/09/first-look-at-han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-in-mbc-romance-drama-spring-night/

what I want to highlight is the comment section in koala website used to lash out han ji min’s acting, now I’m glad though not everyone is her fan but they defend han ji min, most importantly they acknowledge han ji min’s acting.:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, unknown12 said:

Yup I remember this scene, it was funny and fierce, but it was forgettable for many people since she’s done that with the second lead.:D

btw, I came across this article, 

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/09/first-look-at-han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-in-mbc-romance-drama-spring-night/

what I want to highlight is the comment section in koala website used to lash out han ji min’s acting, now I’m glad though not everyone is her fan but they defend han ji min, most importantly they acknowledge han ji min’s acting.:)

Also that scene with jang seung jo is very short and dark and seems just taken with good camera angle but it is not considered a passionate kiss lol. But would be different with spring night because the drama is melo and a love story. So she might have romantic scenes with jhi and the 2nd lead.

So great reading the comments lol. Some are understandably fans of the noona couple. Also, some can't move on with HJMe too. Well all i can say is watch familiar wife, miss baek and the light in your eyes and tell me that she doesn't know how to act:D She has really been nailing it in the acting department since familiar wife. And i am so proud as a fan. I have watched actresses that has no improvement since they started lol. Atleast ji min continues to improve and wow me with her acting:wub:

• Like 2

Actually people online can be very mean and saying things totally with no context.  In Miss koalaplayground still not so bad as it is open for comments.  

I read terrible delusional fans lashing in this person ig who adore Hyun Bin and Ji Min.  Funny thing is this ig never even ship these 2 actors, she just love both of them very much and hoping they will work together again (she is shipping gong yoo and ji min).  But this crazy person start going to her ig and lashing out crazy comments, upsetting everyone.  The person is a delusional hyun bin and son ye jin shipper.  She even condemned Park Shin Hye too.  But the community in her ig just cannot get rid of her. 

Btw i might agree HJMe not very well written (i have the same feel for MOA, both HJMe and MOA female lead are written with a meh).  But i love Ji Min chemistry with Hyun Bin in the drama and super love their tension in the movie.  Just that in the drama i think i forgot the great chemistry is in the drama or the bts.  Haha!  Also i find both of them great in matching visual department until Nam Joo Hyuk photoshoot with Ji Min in Dazed threw every co star out of the window in visual department.  Hee!  The funniest thing is he is 12 yrs younger than her!! Amazing!

Wondering whether Hyun Bin regretted no photoshoot with Ji Min if he come across her dazed magazine.  Haha!

As for JHI... Gong Yoo and Lee Seo Jin will be so jealous. Hahaha!

• Like 1

^They are a lot of delusional fans out there lol. When i read one, i just ignore it. I only have instagram and twitter for han ji min purposes only haha. As my life is already busy juggling with work and family life. 24 hours is too short actually for me haha.

I don't dare to watch MoA since the i don't like the way the writer writes her stories. I watched 2 dramas of that writer and i got a headache after each one lol. She likes time travel, with fantasy elements which i am not too fond of. 2 is enough lol. That might change ofcourse if ji min will star in her drama in the future. Han ji min is always the deciding factor lol.

At first i can't understand why ji min accepted spring night. She has 2 well deserved romcom dramas and i expect her to accept another one as she shines in comedic roles now. She has that comedic timing which many stars don't have. But i can understand now. She wants variety of roles. And i am glad she will not get stock in romcom roles only. And the opportunity to work with a great director like ahn pan seok. No issues with jung hae in as he can act for sure. I think it is a good choice too as there's a shortage of romantic melodramas in dramaland now. It is just the writer which is i am cautious of. I hope she really improves. And i am sure ji min will do her best here as the previous drama of the PD and writer is well known and has rated well. That is just the pressure. And ofcourse the chemistry will surely be compared. This is a drama where ji min is the most senior so talk about added pressure:)

• Like 2

@tok-soompi LOL to those haters :lol:. i'm not a shipper, just admirer her acting style. when you told me about the ig account, i already knew which account it is. however i rarely read the comment section, that's why i didn't notice that kind of drama. :lol: now i've seen it, i can only laugh out loud. IMHO, the regular commenters (whether hjm or hb fans) should ignore that person, because in reality that kind of people just want to seek public attention, once they got ignored, they feel alone and stressful because of the reaction. however even if one person respond to her/him, she/he will be delighted and do worse than before (because that means people do notice her/him).:sweatingbullets: why don't they just report the comment or the account so she/he doesn't appear to the comment section, i think that's the least action they should do. i even notice that person comment in han ji min ig in her new post, said the same thing but the tone was a lil' better (not too harsh like the hyunbin han ji min fans account).

to be frankly, i'm not a big fan of korean drama, i used to only watch western series, and japan dramas. i found han ji min long time ago in the middle of the night while trying to find anything to watch on tv, i happened to click kbs world, and she's there in Great Heritance, and i finished watch it on tv. after a while i saw her again in the same channel, that time was Capital Scandal, ever since then her acting got my attention, because i saw a potential one in her, and now she proof me right. thank god she's still in the industry till this moment (because i saw in lots of articles many actresses from her generation rarely seen in the industry, mostly because they got married).:lol: and i follow this forum since i found many of hjm fans made this forums alive, before this forum has lots of contributors even some could do a translation (and i was a silent reader).:sweatingbullets: it's a lil' bit sad right now this forum got less contributors, thanks to both of you @tok-soompi and @richelle, this forum often appears on first page.

[quite off topic] recently korean drama industry has evolved, well judging from the storyline which got a lot better, cinematography is also getting better, and broader genre choices (now korea brave enough to play in the full action pack genre (crime/thriller), full comedy, full horror, "real"medical drama, realistic criminal storyline, even sci-fi, those all with less romance):thumbsup:. i give my thumbs up for korea who's trying to evolve though a lil' bit late, but better be late than never. i really wish han ji min could try in one of those, because i think she needs to step up a lil' bit more, and brave enough to try out from her comfort zone (romance/drama).

• Like 2

Yes!  @unknown12, i am wondering where are all these contributors??  I miss them here.  Like you, i used to be silent reader for quite a long time until one day i find that less and less people contribute in the forum and i started to post. Haha!

Whoa!  That person even post in ji min ig. 

Yes!  I agree the genre of drama shifting and i am enjoying it.  

• Like 1

I miss the regular contributors here too. But maybe because they are posting in instagram, twitter that is why. And i prefer posting here. Atleast they post there in instagram, twitter and in turn i post their contributions here. I hope there would be more who regularly post so this thread will be more alive.

Imagine if han ji min does not have a drama, it would be too quiet again lol. I can't wait for May 1, 5 and 22. I really hope she wins again as best actress:D

• Like 2

Wow i read the update in spring night forum regarding JHI as single parent.  Interesting.  His drama son maybe the usual patron of the library??

I like that the more it reveals the more confidence that i have for trusting Ji Min choice. :)  Also make out will also reduce as the house has a kid. I thought. Haha!

Ji Min fighting!  And i also hope she win the best actress award again.

@richelle, what is on 5 and 22?

• Like 2