Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

^i believe that for a while, ji min has been burned out filming dramas. Reason why it took her 3 years before filming a new drama since rooftop prince ended. And then unfortunately her comeback drama failed big time. I think that is also one reason why she started doing movies as movies is not that tiring and is not too long to shoot. Good thing she has found that lost energy because of her previous projects recognizing her as an actress. Aside from this drama, i believe Miss Baek has contributed a lot to her new found energy. She has that energy again accepting one drama after another. She is active again and as a fan, so happy about that:wub: May her drama with mbc do well. She is the most senior in that project so she might felt that responsibility again. Exciting:D

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Ji min is just so adorable:D

So nice that she is taking some time off and having some rest before working on another drama:) I am really enjoying her new drama. She might not have a lot of scenes but her voice and the story makes up for it:wub:

• Like 2

Below extract from allkpop:

Han Ji Min & Nam Joo Hyuk pose together as a couple in a storm for 'Dazed' cover pictorial

20190220-djpg.jpg

Actress Han Ji Min and actor Nam Joo Hyuk, co-stars of currently airing JTBCdrama series 'The Light In Your Eyes', posed together for the cover of 'Dazed' magazine's March issue. 

The two stars traveled to Okinawa, Japan - where the weather was warmer and more comfortable than the frigid winter in Korea now, but stormy and mysterious nonetheless. 

In their interview, Han Ji Min shared regarding their newest drama, "I play the younger version of actress Kim Hye Ja sunbaenim's role, also named Kim Hye Ja. I was a little sad that I did not have very many scenes with Joo Hyuk, so I came all the way to Okinawa to leave picturesque, memorable images of us together (Laughter)." 

Han Ji Min also revealed that when she heard 'The Light In Your Eyes' would be a production dedicated to veteran actress Kim Hye Ja, she said yes to it right away, regardless of her role. Nam Joo Hyuk also agreed that he chose this production due to the veteran cast, including Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, and more.

• Like 3

^oh i am sad too if her scenes with nam joo hyuk will not be many but as long as the story is good, i'm fine. I will just look forward to her upcoming drama. I am sure my eyes will feast with her scenes with jung hae in lol.

So cute:wub:

• Like 2

Ji Min is in two of the mentioned drama.  Below extract from Soompi:

8 Old School, Lesser Known K-Dramas That Are Actually Tons Of Fun To Binge

Feb 23, 2019
by R. Choi

((skip))

Capital Scandal

This drama is definitely a favorite of mine to re-watch whenever I’m looking for something a little different. The K-drama world always has a plentiful amount of rich CEOs, talented geniuses, and Cinderella-like female leads, but once in a while, a gem comes along where none of these things are included.

“Capital Scandal” is one such drama that tells the story of Na Yeo Kyung (Han Ji Min), an educated and driven woman who is fighting for independence from Japanese colonial rule. When the town’s resident playboy and magazine reporter Seonu Wan (Kang Ji Hwan) tries to seduce her to win a bet, he ends up falling for Yeo Kyung and starts to see the value in fighting for his people and country.

This drama is super fun not only for its interesting time period but for the development of its characters. Na Yeo Kyung learns to open her heart up and love someone, while Seonu Wan learns to live his life for his country and people instead of simply for pleasure. It’s the perfect blend of sageuk and modern romance!

((Skip))

Resurrection

Resurrection.jpg

Where do I even start with this drama? Starring Uhm Tae Woong and Han Ji Min, this K-drama is a classic revenge series that tells the sad story of twin brothers whose fates are tangled up in a greater conspiracy. While Han Ji Min does cry a LOT in this drama, the story — as well as the conflict between Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Kap Soo —  is truly enjoyable to watch. Plus, the OST is fantastic. It perfectly fits the vibe of the show, and even the instrumental OSTs will send shivers down your spine. It’s still one of the few OSTs that I listen to these days.

For full story, check out the link:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304596wpp/8-old-school-lesser-known-k-dramas-that-are-actually-tons-of-fun-to-binge

• Like 2

Ji min doing the wire scenes, very professional and dedicated actress:D

Han Ji Min And Kim Hye Ja Shine In Behind-The-Scenes Stills From “Radiant”

Han Ji Min And Kim Hye Ja Shine In Behind-The-Scenes Stills From “Radiant”

Feb 24, 2019
by J. Lim

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Radiant” has shared new behind-the-scenes stills of Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min.

“Radiant” tells the story of 25-year-old Kim Hye Ja (played by both Han Ji Min and Kim Hye Ja), who turns the clock thousands of time to save her father and becomes an elderly woman in her seventies. The story may sound far-fetched, by Han Ji Min and Kim Hye Ja’s stellar acting has brought the story to life, as they mimic each other to the smallest of details to appear like the same person.

The new behind-the-scenes stills show how the two actresses spend time on set. Kim Hye Ja keeps the atmosphere on set light with her warm smile. The still of her with a hoodie on and a smile across her face brings out the 25-year-old nature of her character, perfectly portraying a woman who looks like she’s in her seventies but has the soul of a 25-year-old woman. She sincerely reads through her script to check that she has everything in check.

Kim-Hye-Ja-Han-Ji-Min1.jpg

Han Ji Min is also rarely seen without her script, which she reads over sincerely. The actress wasn’t afraid to give her all for scenes that required more action, performing all the wire action scenes herself. She also has a warm smile that lights up the atmosphere.

The production staff stated, “It isn’t easy to tell the story of a woman who becomes old in an instant. It was only possible because the two actresses have built up the character to be believable. They bring laughs, tears, and warmth, with some of the best acting we’ve ever seen. We hope people will continue to watch over Hye Ja’s story.”

Catch up with the latest episode of “Radiant” below!

Thank goodness it's Monday again tomorrow. I hope more scenes for ji min since we are halfway through the drama:)

• Like 2

I already have watched resurrection but not yet capital scandal. I already have a copy of it but just so busy and i don't have time yet to binge watch it. It is definitely one of those that in my list:)

Episode 5 tonight. I think it would be funny too just based on the pics provided lol

• Like 1

I feel like updates for the drama spring night is a little bit slow. Is it because ji min still has an airing drama? Between the 3 public networks, mbc, kbs and sbs, i find mbc the weakest of the three. Last year, i think i have only watch less than 5 dramas from mbc. Cable dramas have better story and good casting. I hope ji min has made a right choice. I believe it is always the script that she is looking first, i hope the writer delivers. PD is good as i have watched a bunch of his dramas. The writer is what is scary here lol

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, richelle said:

Cable dramas have better story and good casting

yup! they try to grab viewers' attention through a story/plot, well those 3 public network seem like to adapt their concept as well. It done well with "the fiery priest" (off topic: i happen to watch this and it got me hook. they gave us emotional ride, the comedy, drama, even the stress from watching those dirty politicians or higher power people try to hide their dirt by giving false accusation to a priest).

now i just happen to see a new teaser of a "Beautiful World" drama, what a thrilling teaser! (it's about family try to figure out their son as a victim of bullying in school) I wish han ji min could reunite with the director and the writer, who also did Rebirth drama. and i also wish han ji min do a drama project that tackle social issue in korean society, since she already did that in movies, hope she could be pair again with Gong Yoo if she got this genre. perhaps they could play as husband and wife, i bet they will do great and manage to deliver various social issue in korean society. make it happen!

5 hours ago, richelle said:

The writer is what is scary here

i know, many has said the writer needs a lot work to do, from the synopsis it doesn't give a lot of information since it just about a couple who is about to have marriage idea in their life. i wonder what kind of message from the writer try to deliver? is she just try to display a sweet loving couple? (i'm not a fan of this showcase of affection, a lots kissing but weak plotting puffft) or she wants to portray a real life couple that has been together for a long time? whatever it is, i hope it's good enough.

• Like 2

@unknown12i think netizens like dramas which are more relatable/mirroring real life dramas. Ratings are not favorable now on who are in the drama but more on the story/plot and how good the actors are. Since the success of sky castle, seems like dramas tends to discuss social issues. I agree that since ji min already in a movie tackling social issue such as child abuse, she can also do that in movies but i am more inclined of her doing other genres in dramas. She can have more room and more freedom when it comes to movies.

I am really in doubt of the writer of her next project. Her/his last drama with syj and jhi was really bad. I just wish she/he gets better. Oh please drama gods lol. The current drama of ji min is good so she is on a winning streak. May this one be good too so we can see her in the mbc year end awards lol

• Love 1