Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

^So good that ji min can rest and have fun with her friends. She will be very busy again once she starts with her new project with MBC. She is really amazing again in her new drama. I still laugh while thinking of those funny scenes lol. I hope it will keep getting better. Will watch the 2 episodes again this weekend:wub:

Have a nice weekend everyone:D

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

So true. Ji min has great chemistry with all of the cast:wub:

Han Ji Min Shows Dazzling Chemistry With The Cast Of “Radiant” In Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Han Ji Min Shows Dazzling Chemistry With The Cast Of “Radiant” In Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Feb 16, 2019
by L. Kim

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Radiant” revealed behind-the-scene stills of the cast.

“Radiant” tells the story of a woman named Kim Hye Ja, who loses all the time she’s been given before she can use it (Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min), and a young man named Lee Joon Ha, who throws away the brightest days of his life by living a listless life (Nam Joo Hyuk).

On February 16, photos of Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Ahn Nae Sang, and Kim Young Ok looking like a close, warm family were released.

The film set was full of warmth and brightness with the cast getting along. Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk brightens up the atmosphere of the set with their big smiles. They also take a photo with Kim Young Ok who helped their characters become one step closer to each other.

nam-joo-hyuk-han-ji-min-kim-young-ok.png

The photos prove Han Ji Min has unbeatable chemistry with all of the actors. Ahn Nae Sang and Han Ji Min give off real father-and-daughter vibes as they laugh brightly together. Nam Joo Hyuk also shows affection for his on-screen grandmother Kim Young Ok by smiling sweetly at her despite the fake blood running down his head. The behind-the-scenes cuts alone gives us a sense of their unique affection for each other as well as their solid teamwork.

radiant-2.png

In the previous episode, the 25-year-old Hye Ja who turned the clock upside down to save her father disappeared, and only Kim Hye Ja in her 70s is left. Lee Joon Ha lost his grandmother and experienced emptiness and greed. The viewers are looking forward to what other events these two characters will experience in the future.

“Radiant” airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@richelle, i really love the smiles from the father and daughter.  It feels really warm!  It feels like me and my dad relationship. Haha!  Always a precious to him.

Dramabeans always have an updates of what their writers are watching and below is the excerpt from MARY:

The Light in Your Eyes: Y’know it’s sad that the promos and plot description sound a bit generic, because after seeing the first two episodes, everything makes perfect sense now. The casting is spot-on and even has a hilarious twist. The time turner shenanigans are just a background for the hilarious family dynamics and sorta-painful-but-honest takes on figuring out what you’re supposed to do with your life. It reminds me a lot of Go Back Spouses where you alternate between cackling at the jokes, missing your friends, and scaring your parents by calling them at 2AM, bawling that you love them and wish they can live forever. Kim Mi-kyung better watch out because if this show continues being awesome, Lee Jung-eun and Ahn Nae-sang might just steal that “Best Dramaland Parent” trophy of hers. (TLDR If we like the same shows, please check out this one! It’s my favorite among the half a dozen ones I’m currently juggling.)

• Like 3

@tok-soompiit's a good idea but the drama is pre produced so we know that they are already done. Not even sure if there is a cameo appearance in this drama. I really would love to see ji min with lee seo jin again. As much as possible i want her to work with her sunbaes than her dongsaengs lol.

I agree with Mary, many will think the drama is just like those time travel dramas but there is a lot more to it. It is a slice of life drama that many can relate to. I have been reading good comments and i hope many people can appreciate this gem of a drama:wub:

Only one more day for episode 3. I really hate watching live but no choice for ji min dramas lol

• Like 2

@richelle, totally can relate. :D  i keep visiting people updating raw in the ig for Ji Min although i understood nuts about their convo.

I also want her to work with sunbaes again.  I have been checking out Trap and Legal High... it will be explosive if all them work again as they have all grown and their experiences is thick, i think their chemistry will be magic.

• Like 2

@tok-soompii am not fond of suspense or court room dramas so i am not checking the latest drama of lsj. I prefer romcom or melo. I want ji min to work with her sunbaes that are still single. The problem with younger actors is i can't ship her hahaha. Even if shipping in dramas is mostly impossible, it is still fun seeing if she has great chemistry. I hope she can have a romantic film with a senior actor. I hope her dream comes true:wub:

• Like 2

:)  my list potential working together again senior actor:

Lee Seo Jin - for some reason i have highest hope wanting them to work together again in modern world.  Maybe in Melo and romance.  Something like the smile has left your eyes.  Not same storyline of course but as intense love story as that.  Possibly i enjoyed so much their three meals a day interaction.

So Ji Sub - i doubt it will happen due to their shared scandal.  If they can work, will prefer rom com.  Cos their past project is quite serious.  Their last project they are very innoncently sweet... maybe a hot kiss? Hee!

Kang Ji Hwan - i adore their interactions.  Ji Min is really cute in the last drama and Ji Hwan is a wonderful playboy.  As long as it is not revenge drama, i am open to any project cooperation.

Gong Yoo - i am hoping they can work on a period melo romance movie.  Something like HK movie In the Mood for Love.  I find both of them can easily bring out the charisma of period time.  Look how gorgeous they are in The Age Of Shadow.

Jung Woo Sung - not sure where to fit him.  Even though they are fantastic in padam padam, he is the least person i am hoping for coorperation.  Maybe a realistic rom com? 

Just my thoughts. Hee!

• Like 2

I agree on you on the list. As long as the story is good and she is comfortable with her co actor since filming a romantic movie needs a lot of interaction and being intimate:)

Nice interview for her last NYAFF attendance as ambassador:

I hope episode 3 of the light in your eyes will be good tomorrow:wub:

• Like 2

I have not finished the whole episode yet(work is always a hindrance lol) and I am only halfway but the first part is sad but it keeps getting funny lol. This drama has this warm feeling and actors are great:wub: Can't wait to finish the episode later:D

• Like 2

Above image with the red background: Ji Min looks tiny with the embrace of NJH.  Look at his hand versus Ji Min wrist.  I really cannot tell the age difference and their visuals are stunning. :wub:

It is good that drama is pre produced.  Give you alots of time to promote the drama.

• Like 3

I agree @tok-soompitheir visuals are stunning. Who can tell that our ji min is already 37 years old? She is aging geacefully and improving a lot as an actress:wub: And she really makes me a proud fan:D

I am enjoying her current drama so much. It makes me cry and laugh so hard. I don't wonder why she accepted this drama. Even if her scenes are not that many, just hearing ver voice over is enough for me. And sunbaenim kim hye ja is so funny too. And the ratings keeps getting better. Talk about an underdog but since the story is warm and funny, people are discovering this gem of a drama:wub: So hard to wait for the next episodes.

• Like 2

I have to admit they look really good together :wub:. Despite my love for Han Ji Min I was hesitant to start the drama because I wasn't sure it was for me (I prefer sageuk, fantasy or SF dramas) and I'm not the biggest fan of Nam Joo Hyuk, but after seeing gifs and this photoshoot I want to give this drama a shot. 

• Like 4

@loversbridgegive it a try. It is warm and really funny. I can't count how many times i laugh out loud lol

We're the opposite. I am avoiding sageuk dramas. I prefer romcom and melo dramas that is why i am looking forward to her drama with jung hae in. I bet they will also look together:wub:

Instagram post of ji min:)

• Like 3

Below article from soompi:

Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Talk About The Comfort They Received Through “Radiant”

Feb 21, 2019
by D. S.kim

On February 20, Dazed Korea magazine revealed a pictorial and interview featuring “Radiant” stars Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk.

During the interview, Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk revealed their reasons for deciding to star in JTBC’s drama “Radiant.” The drama tells the story of Kim Hye Ja, a woman with the ability to travel through time who turns into an old woman in her 70s after an unfortunate accident.

Han-Ji-Min-1.jpg

Han Ji Min said, “I received the script for ‘Radiant’ while I was preparing for tvN’s ‘Familiar Wife‘ last summer. I wasn’t thinking about my next project at the time, but when I heard that ‘Radiant’ is a tribute drama for Kim Hye Ja, I said I would do it no matter what.”

She continued, “It is a drama that really lets you think about the value of life and happiness. While you watch it, you will most likely find yourself quietly crying.”

Han-Ji-Min-2.jpg

Nam Joo Hyuk answered, “When will I ever get a chance to work together with great seniors such as Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min? That’s the primary reason why I chose this drama. Also, I had my heart set on my character, Jun Ha. The character is rather pessimistic, and I wanted to challenge myself to take on a role like that.”

Han Ji Min also revealed that this drama has a special meaning to her. The actress said, “It’s been a little over 15 years since I made my debut. To be honest, there are times when I find filming dramas overwhelming. It’s because they are usually long-term projects. I occasionally want to escape.”

Han-Ji-Min.jpg

She added, “But this drama is different. While filming, I regained the energy that I thought I had lost for good. I was very surprised. That’s why I felt more upset than relieved when the filming ended.”

Nam Joo Hyuk concluded the interview by saying, “Before we began filming, the director told us something. He told us that through the drama, we would be comforted. I didn’t believe him at first. But now, I can really feel it. I bet every actor and staff member that participated in the drama feels the same way.”

Nam-Joo-Hyuk.jpg

Nam-Joo-Hyuk-Han-Ji-Min3.jpg

• Like 2