Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Source below from Soompi

Nam Joo Hyuk And Han Ji Min Portray Opposite Moods In Character Posters Of Upcoming Drama

Jan 23, 2019
by U. Kim

JTBC’s “Dazzling” (working title) has revealed official posters for the main actors Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Hye Ja, and Son Ho Jun!

“Dazzling” tells the story of a woman who loses all of her time before being able to use it and a man who throws away his brightest days by living with low energy. The drama is gathering attention due to veteran actress Kim Hye Ja playing a role that shares her name, as well as Han Ji Min being casted for the same role at a different age.

dazzling-kim-hye-ja.jpg

In her poster, Kim Hye Ja walks a dog and enjoys her everyday life. She has a satisfied smile on her face that seems to imply that she has spent a fruitful life. Her character Kim Hye Ja is an optimistic and righteous woman who aspires to be an announcer. One day, she gains the ability to turn back time but ends up getting caught in time that has been tangled up. The text reads, “Time did not wait for us.”

dazzling-han-ji-min.jpg

Han Ji Min has a sweet smile on her face as she looks over at someone. She plays the 25-year-old Kim Hye Ja who loses all of her youthful days and ages in an instant. The text on the poster says, “I really wanted to turn back time.”

It will be interesting to see how the character Kim Hye Ja, whose body is in her 70s and mind is in her 20s, is portrayed by the two actresses.

dazzling-nam-joo-hyuk.jpg

Nam Joo Hyuk plays Lee Joon Ha, an aspiring reporter who has the appearance and qualifications that everyone is jealous of. However, something happens to him, and he begins to live a soulless life. Accordingly, the poster reads, “Time has no meaning to me anymore.” Viewers will get to find out why he decided to give up on his promising life and how he encounters the two Kim Hye Ja.

dazzling-son-ho-jun.jpg

Lastly, Son Ho Jun plays Kim Young Soo, Kim Hye Ja’s older brother. He will be the comedic character of the show, as his expression in the poster already suggests. The text reads, “Isn’t time all we have?” Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, and Son Ho Jun will show a hilarious and realistic depiction of sibling relationships.

“Dazzling” is set to air after the end of “Clean with Passion for Now” on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 2

January 21, 2019

MISS BAEK to Open NYAFF Winter Showcase

HAN Ji-min to Serve as New York Asian Film Festival Ambassador

by Pierce Conran KOFIC

ugPXVHEHBIUynpDawBkg.jpg

The New York Asian Film Festival is launching its first ‘Winter Showcase’ next month and the film that has been selected to open the event is LEE Ji-won’s indie drama Miss Baek (2018). The film’s star HAN Ji-min will visit the American metropolis on the occasion of the opening as an ambassador for the showcase.

HAN plays BAEK Sang-ah, a woman who was subjected to abuse as a child and has grown a tough exterior as an adult. When she witnesses a young girl experiencing similar problems she decides to try to help her. The film is the debut of director LEE, who previously made the award-winning short film Talk To Her in 2007.

Miss Baek (2018) became a solid performer at the Korean box office last year given its smaller budget, welcoming 722,000 viewers (USD 5.38 million). The film has earned an enormous amount of acclaim for HAN’s performance, who received the Best Actress Awards from the Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Korean Association of Film Critics Awards, and has also been nominated in the Best Actress category of the Asian Film Awards. The film previously screened at the Tokyo International Film Festival and the London East Asian Film Festival.

Other Korean films screening in the showcase will include RYOO Seung-wan’s boxing drama Crying Fist (2005) and YANG Ik-june’s indie gangster drama Breathless (2009), which will both be screened on February 3.

• Like 4

They had fun on the script reading for dazzling. Ji min going out of her way to greet kim hye ja personally  and you can see that she really respects her as an actress. Kim hye ja is really one of the major reasons why she accepted this drama. So excited. I guess we are in for a fun ride:wub:

• Like 2

Looking forward for more longer teasers this week for dazzling. And ji min will be attending the opening of NYAFF this Feb 1. I think she needs to go home after that for the promotions of her new drama. A lot of activities coming up. Exciting:D

• Like 2

When i thought Ji Min is going to have a good rest after Dazzling, she has surprised me again!!  

Credit to author

The Spring Night helmed by same director and writer of Something in the Rain.

Fun fact:

They work in the same film Salut d'Amour but in different timeline.

• Like 3

:wub:

Below extract from soompi:

Jo Jung Suk Has Nothing But Praise For Han Ji Min As He Talks About Their Close Friendship

Jan 29, 2019
by J. Lim

Jo Jung Suk opened up about his affections for Han Ji Min!

The two actors have been friends since working on the 2014 film “The Fatal Encounter.” Since then Han Ji Min has made a special appearance in Jo Jung Suk’s drama “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate)” and Jo Jung Suk appeared in Han Ji Min’s “Familiar Wife.” In a recent interview, Jo Jung Suk praised Han Ji Min as someone he’s always grateful for.

He also proudly talked about Han Ji Min winning the Best Actress Award at various film awards ceremonies for her acting in “Miss Baek.” He stated, “I didn’t call her separately to congratulate her, but she’ll know how proud I am. When she started crying as she gave her acceptance speech, I tears up too. I have a lot of affection for her, and she’s a good person.”

Jo Jung Suk added, “I made a special guest appearance in her drama. Of course, I was first approached by the screenwriter, but I made my final decision because of Han Ji Min. I was also grateful to her for appearing in my drama too.” He stated, “But that doesn’t mean we have a give-and-take relationship, we just have a lot of affection for each other. She also sent a coffee truck to my film set, I’m always grateful to her.”

He continued to praise her as he said, “She’s such a good person. The first person I think of when someone says ‘kind person’ is always Han Ji Min. I think of her as a good friend.”

Jo Jung Suk’s upcoming film “Hit and Run” is set to be released on January 30.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Source from Soompi

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Confirmed For Drama By “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” Writer And PD

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Confirmed For Drama By “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” Writer And PD

Jan 29, 2019
by D. Kim

Updated January 29 KST:

Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In will be uniting for a new drama!

It was reported on January 29 that Han Ji Min will be the female lead. In response to the reports, MBC confirmed, “Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In are confirmed to appear in ‘Spring Night’ (literal title).”

The drama is set to premiere in May via MBC.

Source (1)

Original Article:

Jung Hae In has selected his next project!

Earlier in the month, it was revealed that Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are in talks to reunite for a new drama.

On January 29, it was confirmed that Jung Hae In has accepted the role for “Spring Night” (literal title). The drama is also his reunion with PD (producing director) Ahn Pan Seok and writer Kim Eun from “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

Jung Hae In will be taking on the role of pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho in “Spring Night.”

The actor commented, “I wanted to greet viewers quickly after ‘Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.’ The director gave me a good offer, and after reading the script, I really wanted to do it. I think I will be able to show different emotional expressions in ‘Spring Night’ from the other characters I have played, so I wanted to take on the challenge.”

Jung Hae In recently completed filming for his upcoming movie “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” (working title) and will now begin preparations for “Spring Night.”

• Like 3

Goodness gracious. I was only out for a day and another surprise. Han ji min has no plan to rest right? But i can't complain. I love most of the works of the director and i just hope this drama will not follow the footsteps of something in the rain which in my opinion has a good 1st half but falters in the second half. Exciting:wub: A drama after a drama and another. Bring it on:D

• Like 1

New teaser for dazzling. I am so excited that we can see her again after this drama. As long as I can see her again whether drama or movie, i am good. And MBC has year end awards lol. I hope it will do well. Fighting:wub:

• Like 2

I found more Spring Night in Asianwiki:

A couple in their 30's has dated for a long time and they begin to talk about getting married. They look back at their relationship and realize their love newly.

Lee Jung-In (Han Ji-Min) is a woman in her 30's. She works as a librarian. Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae-In) works as a pharmacist and he has a warm heart.

They are both in their 30s. It is interesting topic.

• Like 2

Miss Koala also agree that Ji Min works non stop!  See link below:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/01/29/han-ji-min-to-be-jung-hae-ins-noona-leading-lady-in-pd-ahns-next-romance-drama-spring-night/

In parallel, Joo Ji Hoon also has been working non stop.  Maybe they might cross path and have a project together?

• Like 1

Han ji min want to do dramas back to back, it’s ok for me. However, what’s wrong with the genre?:crazy: Also the male lead, oh gosh! another younger guy??? now I’m complaining). When she chose to do “the light in your eyes”, I already knew she chose it cos of kim hye ja, and her good relation with the director and writer (and it’s a good thing that the genre it’s more focusing on everyday life/family). And this new one, kinda disappointed with her. I know, I know, she’s getting an offer for other than romance genre is still hard to believe. And it’s her choice. But I kinda have this feeling that it’s not completely her choice, but the agency has something to do with that.

Why can’t she wait for another right project to come?? :unsure:I remember she wanted a suspense piece of drama. I really hope she makes the right choice, even after hyde jekyll and me. So finger crossed this drama will not be another big downfall to her career.

you know what guys, right now I really do hope she just got married instead of getting another drama offer. :w00t:For her next, really hope she just strike back to do movies, even indie is a big ok.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Firstly i really have no complaints that i can get to see her active.  :D

Regarding the drama, i suspect is the character that attracts her to this new projects.  Cos they are very vague at the moment in details.  Aor maybe she also wanted to work with the writer and director? 

I felt this is another stronger female role that is why the male is younger.  Also the male actor mentioned different emotional feelings that attract him to the drama.  But from MBC makes me worry.  Haha! Cos recent trend, the big 3 are struggling most of the time.

We shall wait to find out... but i cant wait to see who sending her food trucks this time.  Haha!  Cos i enjoy lots of IG updates.  Also who will cameo in this drama this time?

• Like 1