Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

^great thank you speech. Ji min is lucky to act in this film. It's really rare to have female centered films and it is a great honor that she was chosen as Miss Baek. As her sunbae said, other actress may have like the scenario but it is only her who accepted and acted in the film. It is her sincerity and the film's message reason why many people have watched the film:wub:

• Like 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

We're going to see ji min tomorrow for the JTS fundraising campaign:wub: I hope many people will donate to help the kids and children in need. I wish I can go there to donate personally and also see ji min in person. That is listed in my bucket list:D I also need some time off from working nonstop and for that trip to be my reward:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richelle said:

We're going to see ji min tomorrow for the JTS fundraising campaign:wub: I hope many people will donate to help the kids and children in need. I wish I can go there to donate personally and also see ji min in person. That is listed in my bucket list:D I also need some time off from working nonstop and for that trip to be my reward:)

credit to author

:wub:

• Like 1

^She's really the best:) I think she will receive another best actress award today. She won in almost all that she is nominated except those which has a cut off of September 30, she swept all the best actress awards so to speak. As ji min said, Miss Baek has encountered a lot of difficulties. It deals with a social issue of child abuse, her sudden change in her image plus it is a female centered film. No wonder it took a year and a half before it was shown. But everything is definitely worth it. Han Ji Min's sincerity and good intentions did pay off and more:wub: Nice article, just use google to translate:)Posted by always hanjimin.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181218122200045

• Like 1

It is so true that she has not get the chance to play wealthy since wolf until It is only my world.  It is such a shame that they are not going to remake wolf.  It is interesting.

Also she has decided Dazzling before advertising Knowing Wife.  No wonder it feels like she accepted the job so fast because Dazzling delay the announcement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

It is so true that she has not get the chance to play wealthy since wolf until It is only my world.  It is such a shame that they are not going to remake wolf.  It is interesting.

Also she has decided Dazzling before advertising Knowing Wife.  No wonder it feels like she accepted the job so fast because Dazzling delay the announcement.

Agree. I think i already mentioned before that i hope she will play a rich character once in a drama where she can wear glamorous clothes lol. I don't know why her characters are limited to mostly poor. I think it's because her beauty is so angel like that in dramas, mostly the female character is poor falling for a rich/chaebol character. I hope she will get to play varied characters not only in movies but also in dramas:)

It's a relief to know that she accepted dazzling before miss baek and knowing wife was shown. It means she has reviewed the project well. Can't wait. Next month it will be shown and i am sure it will take some time before she acts in a drama again:wub:

• Like 1

Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Son Ho Jun, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of New JTBC Drama

Dec 19, 2018
by L. Kim

Following the confirmation of the main cast, upcoming JTBC drama “Dazzling” (working title) held its first script reading.

“Dazzling” tells the story of a woman who lost time before she got to use it all and a man who lives his brightest days by doing nothing and wasting them away. It will be a fantasy drama that follows the lives of two people who live in the same time, but also live in completely different times.

Lead actors Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyukand Son Ho Jun were in attendance, as well as other cast members including Ahn Nae Sang, Lee Jung Eun, Kim Ga Eun, and Song Sang Eun.

Dazzling.jpg

Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min showed different synergies with the same character. The two actresses will both be playing the role of Kim Hye Ja, a woman who finds herself with the ability to travel through time. They portrayed the positive and loyal character with different charms. Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min, who had to closely follow the emotional lines of the character, carefully checked each other’s lines throughout the script reading and performed wonderful acting.

Kim Hye Ja, who will act in a fantasy romance for the first time since her debut, is in her 70s, but her soul is 25 years old, heralding a dramatic transformation. She completely immersed into her character and also showed unique chemistry with Nam Joo Hyuk.

Han Ji Min also put on an attractive performance by breaking down her character as an aspiring announcer who is equipped with an infinite positive mind. From realistic, empathetic acting that attracts the audience, Han Ji Min is already Kim Hye Ja. She, too, showed great chemistry with Nam Joo Hyuk.

Nam Joo Hyuk will take on the role of Lee Joon Ha, who wishes to become a reporter. The actor, who has broadened his acting spectrum in various works, showed calm yet deep acting. He perfectly portrayed the ups and downs of his character, and viewers are already anticipating his new role.

Son Ho Jun will play Kim Hye Ja’s older brother Kim Young Soo, who isn’t bogged down by time and is full of mischief. He showed off his cool and deft charm by causing everyone to laugh with his delightful and humorous acting. He is expected to create sibling chemistry with both Kim Hye Ja and Han Ji Min.

The supporting actors played their parts as well. First, Kim Ga Eun is a cold-hearted realist named Oh Hyun Joo who unexpectedly shows warmth from time to time. Song Sang Eun plays the cute aspiring singer Yoon Sang Eun with a husky voice. Ahn Nae Sang and Lee Jung Eun will play Kim Hye Ja’s parents, and during the script reading, they portrayed realistic parents with their professional acting.

The production crew stated, “This is a special and ‘dazzling’ combination. It was script reading where the delicate acting of the actors was overwhelming. The actors’ passionate performances of the dense script and the already complete characters provide a pleasant smile and warm empathy. Special acting synergies from Kim Hye Ja and other actors are expected to lead the highly mature work.”

“Dazzling” began filming in October and is expected to air in 2019.

Above from soompi

• Like 1