Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

@richelle, i thought ji min will only continue to keep in contact with SSR and not GY cos the former has SNS and latter seems like stay home guy when there is no project and has no SNS.  Haha!  But i am pleasantly surprise they still keep in contact.

i will try to find the livestream.  :D  

• Like 3

@tok-soompihan ji min said she and gong yoo are like tom and jerry lol. Even in the bts of their movie it seems gong yoo likes to tease her. It's great that the 3 of them maintained their friendship even after the movie is long shown.

Have you already watched miss baek chinggu? I want to watch it so badly but until now i can't find even the raw file. No subtitles available too. So hard for an indie film to be available mainstream:tears: until now i can't believe han ji min is winning awards for the movie. I understand why ji min is crying receiving her award, having this movie shown and being acknowledge is like a dream. I am looking forward to the awards night for blue dragon on friday:wub:

• Like 2

From soompi's previous update on 11/14:

Winners Of 38th Korean Association Of Film Critics Awards

Han Ji Min tearfully stated, “Thank you for this generous and meaningful award. ‘Miss Baek’ is a film with a story that makes my heart ache just thinking about it. It took a long time for this film to come out into the world, and there were more than a few difficulties. So I was even grateful over just the fact that it was released. I think that’s why this moment feels more like a dream.” She expressed her gratitude to director Lee Ji Won, the staff, her co-stars, and the film’s viewers.

han-ji-min-xpn.jpg

38th-Korean-Association-Of-Film-Critics-Awards-xpn.jpg

• Like 3

:wub:

Below credit to Soompi

Kim Hye Soo Raves About Han Ji Min And Her Prowess As An Actress

Kim Hye Soo Raves About Han Ji Min And Her Prowess As An Actress

Nov 21, 2018
by E. Kang

Han Ji Min has a fan in Kim Hye Soo!

In a recent interview with media outlet Herald Pop, Kim Hye Soo discussed her upcoming film “Default” and Han Ji Min’s cameo appearance in the movie.

Set during the 1997 IMF crisis, “Default” explores the negotiations that took place to try and prevent a sovereign default. Han Shi Hyun (played by Kim Hye Soo) is a senior financial analyst at the Bank of Korea who was the first to predict the potential liquidity crisis, and leads a group of people to try and prevent it at all costs while still doing the right thing.

While praising Han Ji Min’s brief yet impactful cameo, Kim Hye Soo explained how her fellow actress was cast.

“It’s not something that can happen just because I ask for a favor as it is a production,” Kim Hye Soo clarified. “I recommended Han Ji Min after discussing with the producers as the character Han Ji Min plays appears in the context of my character.”

She added, “However, Han Ji Min was not chosen just because of my suggestion. Many people were of the same opinion and Han Ji Min herself saw the script favorably.”

Kim Hye Soo also commented on how cameo appearances were arguably more difficult for actors. She explained, “It’s because you are being highlighted but you don’t get a second chance. But Han Ji Min really took presence with her liveliness and bright energy. At the same time, it was nice that she did not try to overemphasize or stand out just because she appears for a short part.”

Continuing to speak highly about the other actress, Kim Hye Soo expressed, “Han Ji Min is a junior I personally like. Of course, she has a pretty face, but she is also someone who is pretty and healthy in all aspects.”

“She is also has a successful track record as an actor,” Kim Hye Soo continued. “It’s not easy for an actress to work hard and walk on the same path for a long time, so I want to applaud her on that. I really liked ‘Miss Baek’ as well.”

“Default” will be released in South Korea on November 28.

• Like 3

Thank you for posting @tok-soompi. So nice of kim hye soo. She is a veteran with i think the most win as best actress in blue dragon awards. I am sure han ji min is looking up to her. I hope they can be together in a project. That would be dream come true for ji min:wub:

• Like 2

November 22, 2018

Actress Han Ji-min named honorary ambassador against child abuse

Source: YonhapNews

Actress Han Ji-min named honorary ambassador against child abuse

Actress Han Ji-min poses for photos after being named the honorary ambassador against child abuse at a ceremony in Seoul on Nov. 21, 2018. 

S. Korean actress Han Ji-min

South Korean actress Han Ji-min salutes the national flag during a ceremony at a Seoul hotel on Nov. 21, 2018, to mark her appointment as a promotional ambassador for a campaign to prevent child abuse. (Yonhap)

• Like 3

@tok-soompiimagine chinggu i waited for 2 hours to know if she will win and the livestream went offline the moment she went up to the stage lol. But atleast i got to hear her name called up:D I am just so happy for her. She is really glowing and beautiful last night. I hope we can have a translation of her moving speech last night:tears: I got nervous of her win since the winners from the last film critics awards did not mostly win last night. I think only her and nam joo hyuk are the repeat winners. I understand they also add in the online votes reason why some did not win. But the most important thing is ji min won and that all that matters now:wub: A star is not always an actor and an actor is not always a star and now she is both an actor and a star. So many fans of her last night attended too. It was so great that everytime her face is on the screen there are loud screams lol. She is well loved. Miss Baek is han ji min and that project will always be remembered as her greatest project to date. Congrats our dear ji min:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1