Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Actually i always find her very cheerful and relax on tv.  It is because she used to be mc before.  But i agree that through age, she becomes more relax too.

She mentioned in an interview that she doesnt go out when she is 20s.  But when she is 30s she thinks differently, she wants to go out and play.

:)

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

4 hours ago, richelle said:

@rubie what do you think? Is it better if han ji min stayed with SM C&C or BH has done more good to her career? I agree BH is not that active in promoting their stars but they had helped ji min more in terms of exposure to movies. As you said, we win some but we lose more lol. I just hope miss baek will do decently in the box office and good reviews i wish:D Ji min is not getting any younger so she need to pick wisely be it drama or movies.

I really can't say.. only HJM and her fans would know better if she should switch agencies if that is necessary. I'm more on sharing about BH Entertainment for obvious reason and I always try to share about all the artistes, if they have a soompi thread. It is true that the agency is lacking in some ways, I've read fans of other BH actors & actresses (especially) not happy about news drought and the drama/movie choices, for instance. But you are right, BH Entertainment tend to stress more on movies offers, whether it'll be a success, no one can guarantee anything. Sometimes the path to success come much later than hoped but I think HJM has been working really hard and getting a lot of recognition (lots of good words on her drama portrayal) this year. Appearance-wise, Miss Baek is already catching a lot of attention. She guested on 3 Meals a Day which was a treat to watch, she had an unusual role in Keys to the Heart, she has a well-received comeback drama in Familiar Wife and now a new movie role to further challenge her acting. Hopefully she will own Miss Baek and make her an unforgettable character.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

So fans like myself has no choice but to religiously check her instagram and other fans instagram for any updates. :D

Same here. I think i have most of the instagram accounts about ji min lol. I follow all that i see here and those that are followed by her notable instagram fans. There are a lot of youtube videos but sadly there's no subtitle. Goodness i hope there will be kind fans of hers who can put subtitles and translate her interviews.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rubie said:

I really can't say.. only HJM and her fans would know better if she should switch agencies if that is necessary. I'm more on sharing about BH Entertainment for obvious reason and I always try to share about all the artistes, if they have a soompi thread. It is true that the agency is lacking in some ways, I've read fans of other BH actors & actresses (especially) not happy about news drought and the drama/movie choices, for instance. But you are right, BH Entertainment tend to stress more on movies offers, whether it'll be a success, no one can guarantee anything. Sometimes the path to success come much later than hoped but I think HJM has been working really hard and getting a lot of recognition (lots of good words on her drama portrayal) this year. Appearance-wise, Miss Baek is already catching a lot of attention. She guested on 3 Meals a Day which was a treat to watch, she had an unusual role in Keys to the Heart, she has a well-received comeback drama in Familiar Wife and now a new movie role to further challenge her acting. Hopefully she will own Miss Baek and make her an unforgettable character.

So far this year she has been doing really well, i agree. While BH might be lacking on promotions, i think having her expose on movies made her acting have more depth and warmth. I think if she stayed with her previous agency, she will not have this kind of exposure. And having those movie experiences help her tremendously in picking and acting in dramas. If she can get good reviews with Miss Baek, it will help her be recognized more on her acting. I really hope it will do well:) Thank you for always keeping us updated with your posts.

• Like 4

October 7, 2018

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Source: Soompi  by E. Cha

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between September 5 and October 6.

Actress Han Ji Min, who starred in tvN’s recent drama “Familiar Wife,” topped this month’s rankings with a brand reputation index of 8,632,700. High-ranking phrases in her keyword analysis included “Familiar Wife,” “Miss Baek,” and “smoking,” while her highest-ranking related terms included “pretty” and “cute.” Han Ji Min’s positivity-negativity analysis also revealed a score of 79.10 percent positive reactions.

Kim Tae Ri fell one spot to second place this month, scoring a brand reputation index of 8,194,744, while UEE followed at third place with a brand reputation index of 7,842,385.

Check out the top 30 for October below!

1. Han Ji Min
2. Kim Tae Ri
3. UEE
4. Jung In Sun
5. Lee Byung Hun
6. Kim Dong Wook
7. Na Hye Mi
8. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
9. EXO’s D.O.
10. So Ji Sub
11. Jung Eun Chae
12. Kim Min Jung
13. Kim Jae Wook
14. Song Ha Yoon
15. Clazziquai’s Alex
16. Yoo Yeon Seok
17. Seo Kang Joon
18. Nam Ji Hyun
19. Lee Joo Hyun
20. Im Soo Hyang
21. INFINITE’s L
22. Shin Goo
23. Esom
24. Go Soo
25. Lee Si Eon
26. Song Seung Heon
27. Lee Seol
28. Lee Ha Na
29. Ji Sung
30. Byun Yo Han

Drama-Actor-Rankings.jpg

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

^what a good way to end as seo woo jin. Familiar wife has really done wonders on han ji min. I hope she will make more dramas now since her comeback drama has been very successful:wub: i hope Miss Baek will be as equally successful too:)

• Like 3

wow once she appeared in public, she become very very busy. lot of news of her keep coming up. i wonder if they already did Happy Together, no news at all. :sweatingbullets:

the full length video of fancam during rehearsal. (credit to the owner)

• Like 2

^it's good to see that she and kng are talking, smiling. They are not looking and acting stiff. They really looked good together:wub:

There are youtube videos of her guerilla guesting but no subtitle sigh. I hope her guesting in happy together will have subtitles since usually previous episodes have english subtitles. That show is fun and they really interview their guests longer. Looking forward to it. I am sure ji min will have so much fun. She really does laugh a lot in her interviews. Happy Together Season 4 premiere episode will air on October 11, first day of Miss Baek in cinemas. It would be fun to watch ji min and her co star in yi san:D

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, richelle said:

There are youtube videos of her guerilla guesting but no subtitle sigh. I hope her guesting in happy together will have subtitles since usually previous episodes have english subtitles. 

there is kbs world youtube channel, so you can watch with english subs when they are done upload it, usually you have to wait about 2-3 weeks for the subs once the original (the one without subs) one broadcasted. however if you can't eagerly wait for the official channel to upload the subs one, there are some websites that provide the subs, well i can't give you the link in here since it's against the rule, you can googling it.

i read in one of the interviews, Han Ji min wants to try by genre not spesific role in the future, she said she wants to do a thriller drama/movie, how i wish she could do a project with Kim Nam Gil since he seems have lots of experience in this genre :D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have just completed watching Kim Nam Gil drama "Live up to you name" and his acting is brilliant!  He has great chemisty with his co star Kim Ah Joong.  Now one more person in my list that i wish Ji Min can work with. :D

• Like 2

Thank you chinggus for the pics, links and videos. Looking forward to happy together season 4 premiere:D

@unknown12 i hope ji min can try those other genres in movies. I prefer romcoms or melos in dramas. I am not a fan of thriller/suspense in dramas. But whatever ji min stars in, I'm in:D

@tok-soompi kim nam gil is good in live up to your name. He is so funny too. Can i wish for a romcom for them in dramas and a darker genre in movies? I hope atleast one of these will come true:wub:

Miss Baek October 11!!!!

• Like 2

@tok-soompiMy phone's translate feature too is so used these days lol. So excited for happy together. It seems she is really the only special guest and all the hosts are dressed to kill lol:D

i hope the movie really does well. Ji min is all over the place. I hope her hard work and promotion efforts paid off. And for her to rest after all promotion activities. She must have been really tired:tears:

• LOL 1

A nice article. I hope kng and hjm can work in a project together:wub: do we have a subtitled video for this? I agree that her personality is her most endearing quality:wub:

Han Ji Min Reveals How Kim Nam Gil Was Different In Real Life Than She’d Expected

Han Ji Min Reveals How Kim Nam Gil Was Different In Real Life Than She’d Expected

Oct 9, 2018
by S. Park

Han Ji Min shared her thoughts on Kim Nam Gil on MBC’s “Section TV.”

On October 8, Han Ji Min was interviewed by the weekly entertainment show at the 2018 Busan International Film Festival.

The actress co-hosted the opening ceremony with actor Kim Nam Gil. When the interviewer asked about the experience, Han Ji Min said, “The stage was really slippery, so despite it being my first time meeting him, I relied on his arm a lot.”

She explained, “He walked slowly for me and constantly checked on me by asking if the speed was okay. He’s really cheerful. I thought that he was a quiet person, but it didn’t feel like it was the first time I met him. It felt as if he was someone I had known for a long time. It was really fun.”

In a video message to Kim Nam Gil, she said, “I didn’t fall and was able to walk the red carpet well thanks to you. Thank you so much and let’s meet through a project next time.”

The actress also shared a behind-the-scenes story from her latest film “Miss Baek,” saying, “I heard that the director saw my name on the casting list and said, ‘We got it.’ But he said that he was shocked seeing me walking confidently holding a clutch bag under my arm at the film wrap party.”

About the use of a black panel instead of an illumination plate while filming the movie, she explained, “Since she’s a character who lives a difficult life, I made many wrinkles and intentionally made my skin look really dry. If you use an illumination plate, it breaks the concentration, so I intentionally used a black panel instead.”

She concluded the interview by picking her personality as her charming quality. “I have a comfortable personality,” said Han Ji Min. “The junior actors say that I’m not a difficult person.”

Han-Ji-Min-Kim-Nam-Gil--e1539028664655.j

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/han-ji-min-talks-about-her-acting-debut-as-song-hye-kyos-child-counterpart-on-all-in

Han Ji Min talks about her acting debut as Song Hye Kyo's child counterpart on 'All In'

han-ji-min,song-hye-kyo

Han Ji Min talked about her debut and more with MBC's 'Section TV'.

The October 8 episode included an interview with Han Ji Min, who was the opening MC for this year's 'Busan International Film Festival'. 

Back in 2003, Han Ji Min made her acting debut as the child counterpart of actress Song Hye Kyo in the drama 'All In. Regarding her start as an actress, Han Ji Min said, "I started acting without knowing anything. My mind was blank and I didn't know what I was doing... I was so blanked that I wasn't even nervous."

Han Ji Min also shared she often searches her name on portal sites, however, "I don't read the comments because they can be hurtful."

han-ji-min_song-hye-kyo_1539010668_hjn.jpg
  • Like 3