Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

After waiting for a year , glad will get to see Ji min ‘s work soon. And expect Miss Baek to release soon too in 2018. 

Ji min and Boa comments each other on Boa’s recent ig post. Both are pretty with sparkling eyes and have same birthday Nov 5. :)

Cr: boakwon’s ig

• Like 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

There is preliminary promo on the coming Monday of the That's only my World but Ji Min name is not listed as one of the guest. :huh:   not sure is it because her role very small here or is it because clash with her other schedule...

Source post by rubie about the Movie Soompi forum

Upcoming 2018 movie IT'S ONLY MY WORLD will hold its first promo event on Monday, December 18.

20171211_p9.jpg

Monday, December 18 

<It's Only My World> Production Report

Place: CGV Apgujeong

Start: 11 am

Attendees: Lee Byung Hun, Youn Yuh Jung, Park Jung Min, Choi Sung Hyun (Director)

Opening: January 2018  

• Like 4

More info of Two Lights : Lilumino

The title of the movie 'Lilumino' means 'give back the light' in Latin. It is also the name of the VR supplementary app for the low vision person developed by Samsung Electronics C-Lab.

'Two Lights: Lilumino' is a short film provided by Samsung Electronics.

Samsung Electronics, which recently launched the VR supplementary application 'Lilumino', breaks the prejudice against the low vision people and supports their more dignified lives.

:)

• Like 5

Thanks for updating the thread chingu. I like Han ji min since Yi San. I hope she will have a comeback in dramaland next year as the  main lead. She's the best in melo dramas or historical dramas., but I also like her in romcom like Rooftop prince.

I just finished the short movie..A very heartwarming drama in this cold season.

The chemistry is there. I wish it was a drama though...

• Like 6