Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

On 8/7/2017 at 10:44 PM, nidcha202 said:

@richelle

You can go watch this link. Is expected to translate into English subtitle is expected to be in every episode, but you have to chase look down at the bottom of the page. I hope you will enjoy watching happily. :D

https://fishingsubteam.blogspot.com/search/label/Three Meals in a Day

Thanks for the link.:) The english sub is finally out. The episode was really fun to watch. Ji min is so cute and bubbly. You can really see how comfortable she and Seojin is with each other.:DCan't wait for the next episode.

• Like 6

I watched 3mad. It was so fun. I am really hoping casting PDs noticed Seojin and Ji min's interactions, and send scripts their way. It is Seojin's wish to do a drama with Ji min before he reaches 50.

It was adorable how shy the maknae was around Ji min at first, and then we learned he's a fan of her. I would like to see more of their interactions Giant maknae and our Goddess. I love the heights differences.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, liemkopi said:

Credit to HJM

@Jakayei translate Ji Min and others duty on the island in his ig:

This is so cute!! It's their schedule on the island
Major duty of Captain Seojin: monitoring
Major duty of Eric oppa: cooking
Major duty of the maknae Kyunsang: lighting fire 
Major duty of the guest Jimin: dissing (& monitoring) Seojin.
And they added a sentence to Eric oppa "Yeobo (referring to his wife), I will go well"

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Kooslee said:

. It is Seojin's wish to do a drama with Ji min before he reaches 50.

:D i did not realise that he also wanted to make a drama together with Ji Min.  That's make 3 ex co star i know who voiced out that they want to work with her again.  Lee Seo Jin, Eric Mun & Kang Ji Hwan.

I think Gong Yoo consider too in a way, he wanted to act with her maybe 8 or 10 years time in lee jee-woon's remake of the Quiet Family (if really going to remake).

• Like 7

August 11, 2017

Han Ji Min Is The Perfect Guest On “Three Meals A Day,” Asked To Be A Fixed Member

Source: Soompi by S. Park    

Lee-Seo-Jin-Han-Ji-Min.jpg

Eric, Lee Seo Jin, and Yoon Kyun Sang, the men of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day,” felt the effects of having a female guest on their show for the first time.

Actress Han Ji Min surprised the three actors by showing up on their island home. On this week’s episode, which chronicled the second day of her visit, she had completely adjusted to the “Three Meals A Day” life. The actress helped Yoon Kyun Sang milk the goats, caught octopus with her bare hands, and cooked a delicious dinner. Lee Seo Jin was so impressed with her that he told her to “just stay on as a regular member” instead of being a guest.

Han Ji Min even got Lee Seo Jin to do a lot of work during her stay, impressing the cast and the production staff.

han-ji-min.jpg

Source (1)

Published on August 11, 2017 by tvN

• Like 6